Shake & Bake Dynasty League

Jongkers

master jongks, since im back sa league as co-gm ni hbk, pwedeng hindi rostered yung 1st rounders diba? if yes then we are including DeRozan sa K10 namin... :)

master j, question lang po since patterned tayo sa kabilang dynasty league...

yung 1st rounder last season, kahit wala sa final rosters, as long as nasa K10, pwede pa rin.... pero kung iba tayo dito, ok din lang.....

since hindi na nagpakita ulit yung interested sumali, ill continue to handle this team na..... lesgereron!!!! :D

Kung ganun sa other league, I'm fine with that.

My understanding kasi is the 1st round pick should be rostered at the end of the season for him to be included in the K-10.

Thanks.

Bro,

Re first-round picks, di kailangan nasa team roster at the end of the season basta kasama sa K10 for the following season. (Exception to this rule are players like Ricky Rubio. His "clock" wont start to run until and unless he gets shipped to the NBA muna; so that means I need not include him in my K10 this season, he he).

Eto yung pertinent rule:

"5.iii A GM will have EXCLUSIVE rights to his:

a. 1st rd pick - first full season (GM has to put the player in the K10 the following season or the player becomes an FA")

Yep. No need to roster the 1st round picks.

Sowee! Ni-repost ko lang kasi yun.

(Editing now.)

Rookies drafted at the 1st round of last year's draft, WHETHER rostered OR NOT at the end of last season, CAN BE INCLUDED IN THE K-10.

If NOT included in the K-10, they become free agents.

Those drafted at the 2nd round can be added-dropped until the ASB of the 2010-11 season(around Feb 2011).

Edited by Jongkers

wait .. the 1st rd rooks from last year shld be rostered by season's end? we cant promote em before season start?

Kahit hindi rostered at the end of last season, ok lang basta isama sa K-10 this season.

Yun ang understanding ko from AJB's and aya's interpretation of the rules at fNBA Live.

So, yes, you can promote them before the start of this season.

Edited by Jongkers

ito yung sabi ni master J dati:

Sept 27 - October 1. Submission of K-10.

October 4. Start of off-season trades.

October 11. Rookie draft.

October 19. Last day for off-season trades.

haven't heard that it has changed though

not reading/understanding/following instructions pala tayong lahat ng nag-submit na ng K10. :P

sa sept27 pa pala pede. :D