Shake & Bake Dynasty League

Jongkers

"3.ii Bottom 4 teams after the Regular Season will go through an equal weight lottery system to determine the #1, #2, #3 and #4 draft order. The rest of the teams will draft according to the reverse order of finish in the Regular Season (10 to 1).

3.ii.a Official site to conduct the lottery system will be : FFToolbox. If ever the site goes offline for whatever reason, the backup site will be ProFantasySports and First Step Consulting in that particular order.

3.ii.b If all 3 sites will go offline for whatever reason, the League Commissioner will submit a few sites to be voted upon by all GMs."

Hmm, I thought I already posted here the lottery-bound teams.

Nawala. :unsure:

Basta tama yung kay AJB.

Bottom four teams at the end of the regular fantasy season.

yeap..you already did master J. pero nag-crash yung server afterwards. almost a day's worth of data were not recovered. midnight ata tumatakbo ang pag back-up ng mtc

thanks for the replies master AJB and master J :thumbsupsmiley:

^^ @Aya - a 2011 2nd rounder is fine with me if ever

got a question though...if i would trade a player for a pick, do I need to keep that player in my K-10? o technically, yung pick na lang yung hawak ko come draft time/submission of K-10?

Edited by gherome
^^ hmm..pero bakit? di pa naman tapos ang season. technically, di pa sya off-season.....wala kasi sa rules..hehehe..di ko mainterpret ng maayos..pasensya..yung alam ko lang, mauuna ang K-10 bago ang draft

yup di pa nga tapos ang season, di pa din sya off season. pero tapos na ang trade deadline sa pagkakaalam ko. :)

technically, no trades can happen until after the k10s have been declared.

yup di pa nga tapos ang season, di pa din sya off season. pero tapos na ang trade deadline sa pagkakaalam ko. :)

technically, no trades can happen until after the k10s have been declared.

ahh..hehehe..oo nga pala..thanks master B

@ bro A - again, sorry for the confusion..antay muna ako kung ano magiging K10 ko bago ako mag-ttrade (if ever)..

nakakahiya na tong pagiging newb ko sa rules and regs ng keepers. :lol: :lol: