Shake & Bake Dynasty League

Jongkers

^^ should a team drop a player to accommodate Kirk now? Or if we'd trade for him, could we just retain his rights 'coz he's injured? :P :unsure:

edit: plus the fact that it involves a pick - and not an active player, reason I'm asking is that I'm interested, but I guess I'm not willing to drop one for Kirk right now.

Edited by gherome
^^ should a team drop a player to accommodate Kirk now? Or if we'd trade for him, could we just retain his rights 'coz he's injured? :P :unsure:

edit: plus the fact that it involves a pick - and not an active player, reason I'm asking is that I'm interested, but I guess I'm not willing to drop one for Kirk right now.

Oh, sorry, but you have to drop a player to accomodate a roster spot for Kirk.

Or maybe Kirk for Augustin? :unsure:

No more picks involved na nga lang.

Tony Parker will be back in two weeks so saglit ka lang may two injured spots.

Edited by Jongkers
Oh, sorry, but you have to drop a player to accomodate a roster spot for Kirk.

Or maybe Kirk for Augustin? :unsure:

No more picks involved na nga lang.

Tony Parker will be back in two weeks so saglit ka lang may two injured spots.

oh ok...expected that answer, but still had to ask it (wala namang mawawala kung itatanong ko..lol)

Hmm..sorry boss Jongks, but I have to decline. Currently, Kirk could only offer upside/potential/hope/promise... :) same things that DJ's offering now, plus I need the roster spot to remain competitive this season :)

heartbreakkid

I'm trying to come up with a Baron package for Amare.

Can we start at Baron-Gordon for Amare?

I can thrown in Kirk and a 2nd rounder for Amare+Fernandez. :unsure:

i'm not too keen on baron bro... i think i'm good with my guards (at least for now)...

what i really do need is a boost in rebounds and blocks...

i'm offering peja and rip :)

Di ba pwedeng 2nd round na lang? :unsure:

hmm..pag-iisipan ko..hehe..pero tingin ko 'til 1st round na muna (unless I'd get more desperate sometime in the future)...

IMHO, it is still a sell-low. Coz he still has upside - if he'd get traded - and he's still kinda young and a multi-cat player. Plus he's still kinda producing nowadays, unlike other players that were affected by the line-up/system changes (hints at Barbosa while saying this)

hmm..I need the roster spot too to be more flexible this season (for some reason - I like the potential in the FA pool nowadays), that's why I would like the future draft pick..coz I'm stuck with/baby-ing Stuckey this season (I'd drop him in a heartbeat if this was just a regular league)

But, sige, pag-iisipan ko muna yung Hinrich + 2nd round draft pick offer

If this is still being offered, then I'd like to take you up on it.

My first-rounder next year for Lamar Odom. And if my current standing is any indication, you're gonna have a pretty high lottery pick next year.

hmm..ok lang retract ko muna yung offer re: Lamar? hehehe....with the latest news on Bynum (whom I have as well), I'd like to see how the minutes would fare over the next couple of weeks or so.