Shake & Bake Dynasty League

Jongkers

@AJB - Point taken. :) It's my first time in a keeper league and I'm just hoping for the best. (Thank, God I can still use this excuse! :lol: )My reason for getting Gallinari was to get help in points, threes, and FT% as I'm 1-11, 4-7, and 2-10 in those cats respectively. Maybe, I downplayed Kemba's worth because Wall's back, and I still have Jennings, Greivis, and Kidd (who may be playing his last year with some worth in fantasy leagues :( ) in the PG post. Charge to experience. Saka it might play out better for me in the long run. *I hope* Thanks for the advice. Although parang bumigat ag dibdib ko dun. Haha. ^_^

Thanks for the comment, AJB!

From my point of view, Leej and I were trading from our positions of strength. He has excess PGs, I have excess SFs. Besides, Gallinari is no fantasy slouch as he provides good 3s, REBs, FTM, and FT% from the SF position. With regards to the picks, I only lately realized that Leej's 2014 pick may end up even lower than mine. :unsure: He still has a championship-caliber team which was only hit hard by injuries this year. Once he gets Bynum, Wall, Gortat, Jennings, Gallo, etc. all healthy next year - he'll be back to contending for the 'chip.

All in all, believe that there is not much separation in terms of value for both teams. :)

Lulusot naman yang trade na yan so you guys should have nothing to worry. I am not saying it should be vetoed naman. All Im saying is that Leej could have gotten better value for Kemba. I know you guys were trading based on your strengths/weaknesses. Excess sa pg si Leej so he can definitely afford to trade Kemba. I just thought he could have gotten more, and I have a feeling Dencio was willing to pay more. With Gallinari, what you see now is most likely his best. Yan na ceiling na (and he is actually in one of his better stretches; but he is prone to cold streaks as well). On the other hand, we havent seen Kemba's ceiling yet and he has added premium since he is a starting pg.

Guys, I just need your opinion on this. An opposing manager in another league offered my Carmelo Anthony. He's doing so because he just lost Rondo to a season-ending injury. The thing is he wants Jameer Nelson AND DeMar DeRozan for him. I have 3 PG's in my roster (Ty Lawson, Kyrie Irving, and Nelson). I only have 2 SG's in DeRozan and Afflalo. I know what Melo can do but I'm a little bit skeptical because I'll be losing two of my best FT% guys and my best assists man (Kyrie wasn't delivering the dimes lately) in Nelson.

If I accept the trade, Tony Allen or Alexey Shved are available in our FA pool.

Your thoughts?

Guys, I just need your opinion on this. An opposing manager in another league offered my Carmelo Anthony. He's doing so because he just lost Rondo to a season-ending injury. The thing is he wants Jameer Nelson AND DeMar DeRozan for him. I have 3 PG's in my roster (Ty Lawson, Kyrie Irving, and Nelson). I only have 2 SG's in DeRozan and Afflalo. I know what Melo can do but I'm a little bit skeptical because I'll be losing two of my best FT% guys and my best assists man (Kyrie wasn't delivering the dimes lately) in Nelson.

If I accept the trade, Tony Allen or Alexey Shved are available in our FA pool.

Your thoughts?

Accept, get Shved, and run..

- sabi ng malapit nang ma-demote sa DLeague.. mwahaha!

• 3 weeks later...

If I had Dwight on my team, maybe I'd be interested in DeAndre coz I could simply forget about winning ft%. But since my team is actually good at ft%, Im not gonna ruin that by taking on DeAndre.

Lowry's price is kinda steep. Baka interesado ka kay George Hill or Jeff Teague. Both have full control of their starting pg gigs. Im looking at Ilyasova, Mullens or Gasol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will win this dynasty league someday. :unsure:

In the meantime, lottery-lottery muna. :lol:

:lol:

Gagaling na yung team mo, nakuha mo na Deron ko eh. Pinagsisisihan ko pa rin yang trade na yan until now although nawawala ng konti ang inis ko if I look at my frontline (Pau, Horford, Al Jeff and David Lee) . :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

pede bang sabihin na ngayon pa lang eh interesado na ako sa first round draft picks (in exchange for SOME of my rostered players)?

kung pede, i-add ko na din na willing din ako i-trade yung lottery/first round pick ko this year. :lol:

syempre pede din isama sa usapan ang picks for the 2014 draft.