Undies And Briefs...

pen_pen

:blush:

Absolutely no interest in my own undies- Only the truly insane give a rats patootey what a 40+ year old man is wearing over his best friend.

For the record, boxer briefs all cotton cause its so damned uncomfy here in the swampy tropics. The lads have not adjusted well to the heat and humidity lol.

Much prefer to see what the Ladies are wearing, though I must confess that I am one of those men who is far more interested in getting my tongue at what lies beneath them.

:upside:

Bikini-type briefs. Don't like the thick garter of the regular ones.

Question lang: Why is it that coeds in white uniforms always seem to wear "obvious" underwear, especially those with tight-fitting skirts? Lumalabas tuloy na parang dumodoble yung pwet nila. That's why the thong and g-string were invented, baby! :thumbsupsmiley: Or at the very least, they should wear panties that won't show any visible panty line.

It does seem that there are still very few Filipinas who wear thongs on a regular basis especially nowadays na uso ang ass-hugging slacks and skirts (compared to chicks in other countries). Try walking along Ayala Ave. from Rufino Tower to Shangri-la during the rush hour and you'll be able to count with your fingers the number of girls wearing no-VPL undies.