Tennis

Anyone here who already bought tickets on the IPTL match this november?

ang ginawa po namin...tatlo kaming naghati sa cost ng ticket tapos nagpalabunutan kami kung anong araw kami makakanood.....3 days po yun di ba?

ganon po ginawa namin at yung mura lang ang binili namin...hindi yung 49K. hehehe

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Wow. Last post was may 2015. And to think its us open season. Just to keep the thread alive, is it just me or am I the only one who wants anybody else to win the womens singles in the us open except serena wiliams? She's just too full of herself.

...Serena is the Mayweather of Tennis... watching Fed winning right now..

• 1 month later...

i really hope that tennis would be more popular here... it's a hard sport to learn.. it maybe costly for some or many of us... but it's a sport of and for a lifetime... i have encourage many and most of my friends to try it pero wala ding tumagal... advice ko lang ay wag kalimutan ang basics and fundamentals to have a strong foundation... right practice makes improvement... wag magmadali... masama kasi pag mali ang fundamentals nagdedevelop na bad habits... for which kung na develop na ito mahirap ng baguhin... at tyagaan lang lalo na sa simula... i have tried many sports like martial arts, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, cycling and for me i have enjoyed tennis the most.. its never too late to start... sa club namin meron pang nag start ng tennis at their 50's... i'm sharing this because i like our gm's to enjoy the fun and enjoyment i have in playing tennis... sana i try niyo... god bless....

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...