• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Guest lustfortravel
Another question...

Can I sell my car in full then pay the remaining amortizations (one shot)... then transfer the ownership to the buyer's name?

if your buyer will agree to pay you without getting the papers first ( since you need to fully pay your loan and have the cr transferred to your buyer's name), yes you can sell your car.

Guest lustfortravel

^^ you're welcome. don't forget to get your existing comprehensive car insurance transferred to your new vehicle ( in case you already paid for a full year) or to have it transferred in the buyer's name. a problem might arise if the vehicle will be involved in an accident and they will use the existing policy , which will still be under your name.

• 1 year later...
Tips for Buying a Used Car........................

I'm thinking buying used car in manila can somebody help me of the legal aspects...step by step if possible.

Friendly Canadian,

AE

You will need the following from the seller: Deed of Sale, Certificate of Registration, Official Receipt for payment of current registration fees, police clearance. If the seller is a corporation, a Secretary's Certificate authorizing the sale and naming the signatories.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
panu po ba ung mga car loans regarding banks that offer them.. how's the transaction all about?

It's all about a loan sir. If you want to buy a car and you want to pay it in installment, a bank will give you a loan so that the dealer is fully paid and you pay your amortizations to the bank. Meanwhile your vehicle is mortgaged to the bank which means if you don't pay the bank people will get back the vehicle from you and sell it to repay the loan. You can use the car in the meantime until your loan is fully paid wherein the bank will turn over to you the documents representing ownership of the car.

• 6 months later...

It's all about a loan sir. If you want to buy a car and you want to pay it in installment, a bank will give you a loan so that the dealer is fully paid and you pay your amortizations to the bank. Meanwhile your vehicle is mortgaged to the bank which means if you don't pay the bank people will get back the vehicle from you and sell it to repay the loan. You can use the car in the meantime until your loan is fully paid wherein the bank will turn over to you the documents representing ownership of the car.

if the bank repossessed your car. does this mean you already have a bad credit line?

Another question...

Can I sell my car in full then pay the remaining amortizations (one shot)... then transfer the ownership to the buyer's name?

yes you can if your buyer agrees. ganyan ginawa ko dun sa isa kong car. may natitira pa akong 9 months to pay, but i dont need the car anymore kaya binenta ko na. we did all the transactions in one day lang. nagtiwala naman yung buyer na after 15 days i'll give him the original OR/CR and other docs from the bank.

Edited by tma683