• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Van Opstal for the draft definitely adds another quality big man, if somewhat a bit undersized, to pick from.

Abueva on the trading block? Interesting. RSA, you're up.

Everyone has that same hope sir. Kahit on the team manager or board governor capacity sana.

I think AVO is as tall or taller than RDO and JDV...plus with leaping ability like that of japhet...he should be one of the better big men of the future..

Chief KK...any scoop sa player movement? Dami nang excited hehehe

http://contents.spin.ph/image/tim-cone-Ascano-72315.jpg

Ngiting bagong lipat.

Sabi nya pa: I want to know Mark Caguioa more.

Gagawin mo rin bang 2 time MVP si Spark bago magretire? Bwahahahaha.

we can see that tim cone is more excited than we are...parang ngiting gagawa ng dynasty ah hehehe. this could be the spark's last hurrah. ang talagang inaabangan ng bayan ay kung sino ang pipiliin para sa lineup. according to coach tim, ginebra has a talented lineup pero "imbalance". so who will be in and who will be booted out?

I think AVO is as tall or taller than RDO and JDV...plus with leaping ability like that of japhet...he should be one of the better big men of the future..

I stand corrected. AVO is 6'7. His declaration surely will change that draft order.

Tautuaa, AVO, Torres, and Rosario. If Parks decides to put his name in... Then, there's your top 5.

As far as player movement, Cone did address the "security agency" concern. So, expect na hindi kukuha ng guard sa draft yan, and may matetrade na guards.

Edited by Kyoji_Kagami

http://www.spin.ph/basketball/news/tim-cone-jason-webb-purefoods-star-ginebra-pba-basketball-coaching-swap-frankie-lim

ginebra fans have waited for 8 (?) long years coach...we won't mind waiting for a few conferences more to see the goal of becoming champions again come into fruition :)

richavady @barangayginebra coach Tim Cone said he's excited to find out how @47markcaguioa @chrisellis34 and d other players can respond as he comes in. He hopes everyone will buy in to his system

Mukhang wala pang immediate trades.

the end is near for tim cone's coaching career. lol. :P

huwag naman sana mauwi sa kangConengan. #neversaydie

napapansin ko lang, puro walang kwenta or sense yung mga posts mo dito sa thread ng Ginebra. umaga, hapon hanggang gabi kung saan saan ko nakikita ang post mo sa MTC. doon ka na lang magpadami ng posts sa ibang thread at huwag na dito sa thread ng Barangay! :angry2:

• Like (+1) 1

avo is around 6 9..it will not hurt if we will have him..greg at c,avo at pf and japhet at sf.....ang sarap balasahin. you can have height at any given time.

napapansin ko lang, puro walang kwenta or sense yung mga posts mo dito sa thread ng Ginebra. umaga, hapon hanggang gabi kung saan saan ko nakikita ang post mo sa MTC. doon ka na lang magpadami ng posts sa ibang thread at huwag na dito sa thread ng Barangay! :angry2:

kuyugin na natin chief...di nababagay yang mga ganyang posters dito sa thread natin hehehe seriously though, pabayaan na lang natin. sigurado akong walang thread na sinusulatan yan tsk tsk tsk i'm not even thinking of stooping down to the level of this moron :P :P :P

Another update from TC:

Imports this season have to be able to play WITH Japeth and Greg.

Expect smaller, faster imports this time around - probably to compensate the lack of outside gunners.

I smell a Gabe Freeman return. Lolz.

this is what i want to watch...the twin towers and the import playing together...something the previous coaches did not even bother to do.

nope...inside operator si avo. as i stated before, ang laro ni troy ay hawig sa laro ni ranidel.

yes avo was more of a post-up player...medyo erratic pa nga ang outside shooting nito while he was in la salle, but compensates it with his inside plays, while troy could shoot the lights from outside even sa 3-point area.