• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Here's the thing with Tim Cone being transferred with Ginebra:

The Gins need to at least familiarize themselves again with the triangle in the next three months.

Cone also needs players who can easily adjust with the triangle.

So definitely, LA will remain (former Alaska player under Cone most familiar with the system). Japeth and Greg? Definitely. Asahan na natin na lalong magiging stretch 4 si Japeth. The question now would be the wingmen. Baracael is Ginebra's only legit sharpshooter with a decent percentage. Urbiztondo, MC47, Helterbrand, Mercado Monfort and Knuttel (if he ever gets to play) will need to hone their outside shooting to be "in".

Now, expect Tim Cone to get an outside gunner with slashing skills to compensate what Johnny A. and Duremdes used to do in Alaska what those players do in Star). Newsome, Lanete and Thompson comes to mind.

The article also mentioned trades. EXPECT MARCELO AND PENA TO GO.

Tim can pick torres from the draft or he can tag along one of his players from pf...if that is even possible.

With meralco and RoS picking before the ginkings...mukhang baka ala na si norbert....i read somewhere that RoS is also trying to get some bigs in the draft eh....chance nlang natin kung magpadraft din sina belo and AVO....or gusto kaya ni coach yeng sina barracael+marcelo for their 3rd pick? Hehehe

As for bringing the championship sa ginebra? I think it is very doable....iba caliber nina cone/ yeng guiao compared kina...ato cariaso and lim naman....

Ang exciting dito...kung sino ang hahatakin ni cone galing PF , sinong matratrade and sinong kukunin sa draft...so let the speculations begin!!!! Ngayon lang naging ganito ka abang abang ang off season ng ginebra hehehe

With meralco and RoS picking before the ginkings...mukhang baka ala na si norbert....i read somewhere that RoS is also trying to get some bigs in the draft eh....chance nlang natin kung magpadraft din sina belo and AVO....or gusto kaya ni coach yeng sina barracael+marcelo for their 3rd pick? Hehehe

As for bringing the championship sa ginebra? I think it is very doable....iba caliber nina cone/ yeng guiao compared kina...ato cariaso and lim naman....

Ang exciting dito...kung sino ang hahatakin ni cone galing PF , sinong matratrade and sinong kukunin sa draft...so let the speculations begin!!!! Ngayon lang naging ganito ka abang abang ang off season ng ginebra hehehe

If there will be indeed a trade/swap between GSM and PF, we need a third wheel team. Enter our farm team - BB or Globalport.. If it will become a three way trade, who's likely going to who??

Here are some BB and GP players that I think can help our triangle and PF new offense:

> RR Garcia (possible)

> Romeo (Impossible)

> Semerad (possible)

> JC Intal (possible)

what do you guys think??? sino naman ang pwede kapalit ng mga to?

if pena and dave will go, they need another big man to alternate with japeth, greg and rodney....

Tim can pick torres from the draft or he can tag along one of his players from pf...if that is even possible.

And if Sanggalang doesn't sign his renewal, that seals the deal. Inside fortress ng Ginebra towers.

If there will be indeed a trade/swap between GSM and PF, we need a third wheel team. Enter our farm team - BB or Globalport.. If it will become a three way trade, who's likely going to who??

Here are some BB and GP players that I think can help our triangle and PF new offense:

> RR Garcia (possible)

> Romeo (Impossible)

> Semerad (possible)

> JC Intal (possible)

what do you guys think??? sino naman ang pwede kapalit ng mga to?

I say it's time for The Rocket to make a return trip to the Barangay. After all, hasang hasa na yung outside shooting nya.

Yes I remember he was with Fil-Sham, Alvarado, who formed the formidable duo of Tanduay.

Menk arrived in the Philippine basketball scene in 1997 when he played for Tanduay in the Philippine BasketballLeague. Of course, he quickly made an impact in the PBL being the first Rookie of the Year Awardee and Most Valuable Player Awardee. Aside from that, he also won two more Most Valuable Player Awards and piloted the TanduayRhum Masters to a couple of championships. Along with collegiate stars Chris Cantonjos, Mark Telan, and role players Jomer Rubi, Aldrin Morante and Bobby Jose, the Rhum Masters won numerous PBL titles during Menk's career. During his final PBL conference, Menk and Blu Detergent's Asi Taulava was considered as one of the best rivalries at the time.

korek! makiki post lang mga kabaranggay. PRO GINEBRA here since Jaworski era. :)

• Like (+1) 1

If sanggalang doesnt resign....e di nde na kelangan ng trade?

Yoko sana kay sanggalang eh....galing injury yan....we're not sure kung babalik yun laro nun bata....especially if achilles tear injury....or ACL....oh well... Mas maganda naman siguro ang sanggalang off the bench kesa kay marcelo hehehe

I think di masyado padedehado ang purefoods... they will need all the help they can get after cone's departure... they will re-sign sanggalang... but tim might tag along jdv and work with what he have in ginebra...

Sa dami ng usapan about the gin's coaching carousel, parang wala talaga akong narinig na serious offer ke jawo to return to ginebra... kahiyaan or patigasan? Just a thought...