Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Parehong galing sa hukay in early goings......................

tama ka chief. pakiramdam ko nga noon malalaglag na tayo. buti na lang balik brownlee. 8 game winning streak :)

sabi ni coach tim sa interview niya, "if there is one team that can match up well with san miguel, it is ginebra". kaya natin yan.

• Like (+1) 2

Walang utak talaga yang santos na yan puro kayabangan. Akala niya kasi cool siya, feeling matalino eh wala naman laman ang ulo. Puro kabaduyan, kayabangan ang lumalabas sa bibig.

Wala din class yan, definitely not a guy na kids can look up to, idolize, definitely not a role model.

Anyway sana Ginebra can beat Sanmiguel. I hate that effin team, masyadong mga mayayabang at greedy sa grandslam.

Itaga mo yan sa noo ni Arwind Bagyo Spiderman technical foul dunk ampucha na magchachampion tayo yhis conference.. Unang pagkakataon na makakaharap natin sa finals ang SMB na healthy si Greg Slowter..

Sana sir sana mag champion tayo. Last Commissioner's Cup championship natin 21 years ago na yata? Tama ba mga sir?

Oo nga sir atleast meron tayo kahit paano 7 footer na pang bantay kay fajardo. Isa pa proven na kayang bantayan ni jbl si fajardo. Tulong tulong na lang kay balkman.

May sagot, solution na tayo sa zone defense ng mga hambog na smb sir, may jeff chan na tayo.

Edited by BlackMamba08

BACK TO THE FINALS! HELL YEAH!!

just like junix said, evenly match ang sister teams

Kraken - Gregzilla

Japhet - Bagyo

JBL - Balkman

Scottie - Cabagnot

Ross - LA

Lassiter - Chan

Mercado - MGR

these guys almost plays the same and even on skills halos pantay (except maybe on Kraken and Cabagnot)

I know Chua promised Boss RSA a grand slam for SMB this year but malas niya, yung BGSM niya ang pumasok - haha

We will dethrone the champs!

Malas lang yung kaisa isang MOA game weekday pa. I was looking for a weekend MOA play date, hassle kasi masyado araneta.

Lalong magiging bitter yung mga Magnolia fans na nagsasabing "asa" lang tayo ke JBL. Look at this game, JBL only had 13pts and yet we won!

#NSD4LIFE

• Like (+1) 1

BACK TO THE FINALS! HELL YEAH!!

just like junix said, evenly match ang sister teams

Kraken - Gregzilla

Japhet - Bagyo

JBL - Balkman

Scottie - Cabagnot

Ross - LA

Lassiter - Chan

Mercado - MGR

these guys almost plays the same and even on skills halos pantay (except maybe on Kraken and Cabagnot)

I know Chua promised Boss RSA a grand slam for SMB this year but malas niya, yung BGSM niya ang pumasok - haha

We will dethrone the champs!

Malas lang yung kaisa isang MOA game weekday pa. I was looking for a weekend MOA play date, hassle kasi masyado araneta.

Lalong magiging bitter yung mga Magnolia fans na nagsasabing "asa" lang tayo ke JBL. Look at this game, JBL only had 13pts and yet we won!

#NSD4LIFE

It's true, off all the PBA teams, only Ginebra has the best match to the powerhouse team SMB.

I think medjo lamang ang line up ng smb... they have the manpower to guard jbl in mgr and standhardinger...who would guard balkman? Devance? Washington ran circles around him last night...

Greg can guard jmf but junmar will always be junmar...

Chan and kfer are not as good as lassiter although getting chan is a good upgrade...still chan needs consistency... for a shooter missing a ft in the dying seconds is something to think about...

Arwind and japeth will cancel each other out...

LA is a better pg than cabagnot and ross but ross is taller and maybe as quick as LA... ross can handcuff him... scottie is not a pg while sol is inconsistent in offense...

Smb's bench is deeper and i think more prepared... i would like to see prince, raymond, jervy and the gingineer stepping up...

Key runaway na lamang ang Gins eh sa coach... i look forward that cone comes up with a good game plan night after night to contain smb's superior talent

Walang utak talaga yang santos na yan puro kayabangan. Akala niya kasi cool siya, feeling matalino eh wala naman laman ang ulo. Puro kabaduyan, kayabangan ang lumalabas sa bibig.

Wala din class yan, definitely not a guy na kids can look up to, idolize, definitely not a role model.

Anyway sana Ginebra can beat Sanmiguel. I hate that effin team, masyadong mga mayayabang at greedy sa grandslam.

i agree! super yabang ng mga players ng beermen! Grandslam agad iniisip! dapat one championship at a time, para din nila sinabi na kaya nila talunin lahat ng PBA teams ng 3 conference kahit pa sino pa maging imports ng mga yan.

sabi ni boss robert non sa kakatapos lang na presscon "malamang umabot ng game 7"

ano to nagpapahiwatig na? ang ginebra hindi yan nag sasagip kapamilya si CTC pa!

i forgot the JDV - Stan matchup

Stan has the edge in rebounding while i give JDV the edge in scoring specially outside shots. I hope he takes more 3 para ma ilabas nya si stan, bawas rebound threat.

bagong poster nga pala na hindi dakdak ^_^

37649896_10212258279676783_4885987661019

this was first of two 'monstrous' "kalawit" rebound of Scottie over ROS import man-mountain Regie Johnson and team mate Japhet Aguilar.

another was a rebound and pass to LA Tenorio who drove inside the lane to sink a floater for a 5pt lead that was almost erased.

his steal off the inbound pass of Gabe Norwood to James Yap, capped his heroics in the last two minutes of a game long hustle plays.

Scottie Thomson - truly you are an NSD Ginebra.

this was first of two 'monstrous' "kalawit" rebound of Scottie over ROS import man-mountain Regie Johnson and team mate Japhet Aguilar.

another was a rebound and pass to LA Tenorio who drove inside the lane to sink a floater for a 5pt lead that was almost erased.

his steal off the inbound pass of Gabe Norwood to James Yap, capped his heroics in the last two minutes of a game long hustle plays.

Scottie Thomson - truly you are an NSD Ginebra.

PINOY HIGAD..............................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzIzrT6iwgU

Edited by photographer

Looking forward to a legendary championship series with smb...

I would like to see chan and ferrer's shooting duel with lassiter...

Maybe i will see this combination- greg, japeth, jbl, jdv and tenorio more often...

Hopefully jett, prince, raymond, jervy will help extend the rotation and negate the deep rotation of smb...

I hope mark will at least regain his confidence back and give another option in offense...

• Like (+1) 1