Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

with the way the team has been playing during the 5-game winning streak, i know kaya natin ang meralco.

With the way that Ginebra is playing in their 5 game streak, kahit pa siguro SMB ang iharap mo, papalag. Besides, if everyone noticed, yung OT loss pa nga ata vs. SMB ang naging start ng ganitong way of playing nila.

Bring on the Bolts.

I totally agree! just continue the way they play those games and stay focus and minimize turn overs, they can easily dismantle Meralco in 2 straight games.

• Like (+1) 1

I just want to share the very classic Manila Clasico game where our team was down by 18 points, still down by 11 points during the last 2 minutes of the 4th but was almost win the regulation. The 5min overtime extension was very interesting coz all the shots taken from both teams came from beyond the arc including the winning trey of LA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQPTRYf4gtM

Edited by Hari ng Spakol
  • Like (+1) 1

Hoping for a breakout game from Jeff Chan tonight

yes chief we need jeff's scoring. if ginebra can connect with the 3s just like the last game (isali na natin si jeff), then it's almost certain we will win game 1. greg and japeth also need to dominate the paint.

When will Jeff Chan explode

mukhang "gun-shy" pa chief. need siguro nyang maging agresibo.

ito talagang si jbl...ang hilig mag 3 sa crucial moment laban sa meralco. another 3 with time winding down...last 24 something seconds. booom!!! pasok!!!

• Like (+1) 1

He got 2 or 3 good offensive plays with one 3 pt goal...

Ot- tnt placed their game under protest... bakit kaya? Saw the final 2 qtrs mukhang ok naman officiating... baka pati meralco mag protesta...

Na ko conscious kasi yuong tao. Kapang pinapasahan nagsisigawan yuong mga ka Barangay expecting a 3-point conversion hahaha.

The refs did not win the game for the Gin Kings as claimed by norman black. To talgang mga MVP teams pag SMC teams kalaban sa playoffs puro sa refs sisi. Kahit kelan di natalo, laging nadaya. Mga iyakin, manang mang ke Chup Reyes.

They cant guard JBL, no one on that roster can. As for Onuaku, Greg stood his ground and made the big guy work. Credit to him.

JBL does not need to worry on guarding onuaku and spend a lot of energy on defense - thats the value of greg with JBL. JBL plays loose, calm, focus and very sharp.

I expect a fightback next game, maybe they will setup seal plays for onuaku and put greg on early foul trouble. A lot of pick and roll plays for amer and onuaku, i also expect next game.

Edited by daphne loves derby

Off-night sila Scottie at LA. Buti na lang maayos laro nila DeVance, Slaughter at Japeth.

Nagsisimula na improvements sa laro nila Slaugther at Chan. Maganda ang depensa ng mga guards ng Meralco against Scottie and LA kaya sila na- offnight. Kung ok sana si Sargent, he could have given Amer a hard time.

• Like (+1) 1

Off-night sila Scottie at LA. Buti na lang maayos laro nila DeVance, Slaughter at Japeth.

Nagsisimula na improvements sa laro nila Slaugther at Chan. Maganda ang depensa ng mga guards ng Meralco against Scottie and LA kaya sila na- offnight. Kung ok sana si Sargent, he could have given Amer a hard time.

I think Scottie sacrificed his scoring that night. Played full time defense on Newsome, holding him to just 2 points. 8 rebounds 2 assists pa rin naman si Scott, so bawi pa din. Malaking kawalan na almost non existent ang opensa ni Newsome para sa Bolts.

Nakakatawa lang yung comment ni black... we met them in the eliminations... refs called it fairly... they won hahaha

Parang pag nanalo meralco, fair ang tawag ng ref... pag talo hindi maganda tawagan???

pag nanalo, fair ang tawag...pag natalo nadaya nyahahaha ito talaga si norman black, palabiro din eh :D :D :D

• Like (+1) 1