Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

tanginang Racela to napakaiyakin talaga.. lahat ng sisi sa labas, napaka perpekto wala syang pagkakamali at ang team niya.

Buti natatagalan ng mga players nya to.

Nash Racela rues another playoff loss to SMC team: 'If you want to win a championship, we really have to get past a San Miguel team'
Read more at http://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/news/nash-racela-tnt-playoffs-eliminations-smc-teams-san-miguel-pba#mZCcPevOSI3Zsmfy.99

And Racela made special mention of Ferrer for getting under the skin of Rice, who finished with two points, five assists, three rebounds and one steal in less than 11 minutes of play.

“Best Player si Kevin, simple as that,” Racela said. “Kevin Ferrer was best player of the game.”

“I just want to congratulate Ginebra for being the more aggressive team tonight, because they got a lot of free throws again,” Racela said. “Again, they were more aggressive than us, despite taking fifteen less two-point field goals. I’m sure that’s what coach Tim (Cone) will say.”

Asked of his assessment of the Texters’ season, Racela was still proud they reached at least the semifinals in all the three conferences – only to fall to a San Miguel Corp. side.

“I’m happy that for three conferences, we were able to advance to the playoffs – twice in the semis, one in the finals,” Racela said. “It just so happened that in all the three conferences, we played a San Miguel team – and you know how tough it is to play a San Miguel team, so it’s really hard.

tanginang Racela to napakaiyakin talaga.. lahat ng sisi sa labas, napaka perpekto wala syang pagkakamali at ang team niya.

Nash Racela rues another playoff loss to SMC team: 'If you want to win a championship, we really have to get past a San Miguel team'

Read more at http://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/news/nash-racela-tnt-playoffs-eliminations-smc-teams-san-miguel-pba#mZCcPevOSI3Zsmfy.99

And Racela made special mention of Ferrer for getting under the skin of Rice, who finished with two points, five assists, three rebounds and one steal in less than 11 minutes of play.

“Best Player si Kevin, simple as that,” Racela said. “Kevin Ferrer was best player of the game.”

“I just want to congratulate Ginebra for being the more aggressive team tonight, because they got a lot of free throws again,” Racela said. “Again, they were more aggressive than us, despite taking fifteen less two-point field goals. I’m sure that’s what coach Tim (Cone) will say.”

Asked of his assessment of the Texters’ season, Racela was still proud they reached at least the semifinals in all the three conferences – only to fall to a San Miguel Corp. side.

“I’m happy that for three conferences, we were able to advance to the playoffs – twice in the semis, one in the finals,” Racela said. “It just so happened that in all the three conferences, we played a San Miguel team – and you know how tough it is to play a San Miguel team, so it’s really hard.

dapat patawan ng Penalty.. Eh ma influence din naman sila ah ..nilalaro nag nila yun trade eh..aalsiin yung player nila tapus magkakaroon ng 3 way trade sa sister team din nila mapupunta..sa case ni Fonacier, ni Ocampo, ni dlillinger

Magaling talagng guard si Kevin Kahit nung UAAP pa siya ang nagpapahirap kay KIefer

Edited by Beni Rocha

Bitter :)

for me, it is an ugly win na pinaganda ng nsd..... di ko pa rin maintindihan, walang import tnt from 2nd qtr and yet hi rap sa depensa at rebound... pumik up na lang nung 4th hung pagod na tnt... sa finals, tama si LA, kailangan mas maganda ipakita nila kesa finals last year... free throw, 3's at depensa....

on another note, sana tama yung pattern na nakikita ko :) 8-3 ang ginebra... yung 3 talo, Meralco, SMB at TNT... tinalo SMB sa quarters, TNT sa semis... sana Meralco talunin sa finals... para bawi hehehehe

Magandang analysis....

Kevin is a pesky defender... minsan lang medyo poor decision gaya ng pagsahod kay williams, w/o thinking possible consequence.. Nonetheless, build pa ng confidence at pagandahin ang shooting at diskarte sa court malayo mararating ng bata nato...

Thompson, di matatawaran ang aggressiveness... Mas maganda lang kung madevelop 3 point at jumpshot accuracy pati na freethrow...

Japhet.... himatlugin... sala sa init sala sa lamig... Pag malas sa scoring, rebound, depensa na lang.....

Greg.... Kahit slowmo....hehehe 7 footer is a gem. Natural defense na sya sa laki nya. At panigurado makakapuntos yan.. Kaso por diyos por santo, bago nainjured anggaling sa free throw, bakit nawala??? praktis pa....

Ange ever reliable na LA, sol,JDV at jervy nasa peak na ng career. 3-5 years nalng siguro productive span nila.

We need shooters and good defenders....

• Like (+1) 1

Now read the comments below the article..................................hay naku Racela. Ang layo mo sa class ng kapwa MVP coach Norman Black

http://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/news/nash-racela-tnt-playoffs-eliminations-smc-teams-san-miguel-pba?utm_source=Facebook-Spin&utm_medium=Ownshare&utm_campaign=20171008-fbnp-pba-miguel-team-fbfirst

post-5237-0-99536900-1507510489_thumb.jpg

Edited by photographer
  • Like (+1) 1

Ito ang nagpahirap sa TNT

post-5237-0-62309700-1507510834_thumb.jpg

For Barangay Ginebra coach Tim Cone, it must have felt like déjà vu. His team down big at halftime of a closeout playoff game, he didn’t know what to say to his players to fire them up.
Then a blast from Ginebra’s past walked in, and everything was right again. Former Kings playing coach Robert Jaworski, the most iconic player the league has ever seen and whose exploits gave rise to the never-say-die mantra that has defined the franchise for over 30 years, gave a spirited pep talk in the Ginebra locker room. Needless to say, it worked.
Behind Justin Bronwlee’s 28 second-half points, the Kings erased a 14-point halftime deficit against the TNT KaTropa and went on to win 115-105 to advance to the finals of the 2017 Oppo PBA Governors’ Cup. It was a scene eerily similar to halftime of Game 6 of last year’s Governors’ Cup Finals, when Ginebra was also down by double digits to the Meralco Bolts. But after Jaworski entered the locker room to talk to the players, they responded by coming back in the second half to beat the Bolts, 91-88, on a last-second triple by Brownlee and bag the title.
This time, the stakes weren’t quite as high, but the motivation worked just the same.
“It was awesome because I had forgotten he was gonna come in. I was like, ‘What am I gonna say to this team?’” Cone said. “We were just horrible and they were so great. Basically I was saying, ‘We can’t do anything about the first half. Just come out and play the second half.’
“And then all of a sudden, someone tapped me on the shoulder and said, ‘Senator Jaworski’s outside.’ I said, ‘Oh yeah. Bring him in’. We could use all the help we can get at that point. He gave a speech that was really cool. I felt like a player again listening to him. It was nice, and without a doubt it helped. Without a doubt. I don’t want that to overshadow the whole game, but he came in and gave a four- or five-minute speech there. The players were clapping every 20, 30 seconds on what he was saying. That was nice of him. He’s done that a couple of times. He’s spurred us on through bad halftimes, made us play better in the second half.”
Jaworski coached Ginebra from 1984 to 1997, giving the franchise four titles as player-coach. He is still universally adored by Ginebra fans, as evidenced by the steady stream of fans who approached him at courtside for a selfie or autograph. Each time, Jaworski not only obliged, but he took time out to briefly chat with each fan.
It’s this aura or presence that defines the man, whether he’s obliging the fans or giving the current players a pep talk. And Cone couldn’t be more grateful.
“He knows what he’s talking about. He’s one of the best motivators I’ve ever been around. There’s a certain something about him, a charisma about him. He walks into a room, everybody listens.”

Edited by photographer
  • Like (+1) 2

October 13 - Friday - Quezon Convention Center, Lucena
7:00pm Barangay Ginebra San Miguel vs. Meralco Bolts

October 15 - Sunday - Smart Araneta
6:30pm Meralco Bolts vs. Barangay Ginebra San Miguel

October 18 - Wednesday - Smart Araneta
7:00pm Barangay Ginebra San Miguel vs. Meralco Bolts

October 20 - Friday -Smart Araneta
5:30pm 2017 PBA LEO ANNUAL AWARDS
7:00pm Meralco Bolts vs. Barangay Ginebra San Miguel

IF NECESSARY:
October 22 - Sunday - Philippine Arena
6:30pm Barangay Ginebra San Miguel vs. Meralco Bolts
October 25 - Wednesday - Philippine Arena
7:00pm Meralco Bolts vs. Barangay Ginebra San Miguel
October 27 - Friday - Philippine Arena
7:00pm Barangay GinebraSan Miguel vs. Meralco Bolts

Best Player si Kevin, simple as that, Racela said. Kevin Ferrer was best player of the game.

I just want to congratulate Ginebra for being the more aggressive team tonight, because they got a lot of free throws again, Racela said. Again, they were more aggressive than us, despite taking fifteen less two-point field goals. Im sure thats what coach Tim (Cone) will say.

Asked of his assessment of the Texters season, Racela was still proud they reached at least the semifinals in all the three conferences only to fall to a San Miguel Corp. side.

Im happy that for three conferences, we were able to advance to the playoffs twice in the semis, one in the finals, Racela said. It just so happened that in all the three conferences, we played a San Miguel team and you know how tough it is to play a San Miguel team, so its really hard.

Ang problema, hindi nag reklamo si racela nung game 2.... 35 ft sa tnt, 18 lang sa bgsm...

Sarcasm will not get you anywhere, maybe he is in a lot of pressure... hard to fill jong's shoes sa premiere team ng mvp group

And racela did not say anything on the aggressivenest of his import...

Ang problema, hindi nag reklamo si racela nung game 2.... 35 ft sa tnt, 18 lang sa bgsm...

Sarcasm will not get you anywhere, maybe he is in a lot of pressure... hard to fill jong's shoes sa premiere team ng mvp group

at ang sinisisi nya ay si kevin ferrer sa halip na pagsabihan yung import niya. Kung si Abueva o Tubid yun baka mas malala pa ginawa, wala naman masama sa ginwa ni KFer. Its his fault hindi nya nagawang i focus ang mindset nung import niya. Walang mental toughness

Basta talo sya ang automatic excuse nya - LUTO dahil SMC..

very unprofessional

• Like (+1) 1

Now read the comments below the article..................................hay naku Racela. Ang layo mo sa class ng kapwa MVP coach Norman Black

http://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/news/nash-racela-tnt-playoffs-eliminations-smc-teams-san-miguel-pba?utm_source=Facebook-Spin&utm_medium=Ownshare&utm_campaign=20171008-fbnp-pba-miguel-team-fbfirst

attachicon.gifnash-racela-JA.jpg

clear sour-graping on the part of this man and obviously not in the class of coach norman or even coach jong. for racela it's always win or nadaya. feeling nitong taong ito lagi siya perpekto tsk tsk tsk

o sya focus na tyo sa meralco.....

Matchups na....

Ferrer kay JD.. ahahahaha or pde ba kay DURHAM?

di uubra si KFer ke AD pre, ke JD dapat sya pikunin din yun eh. Remember last year sino bumantay kay AD? si SOL MERCADO.. I expect that to happen again.

Meralco is much like TNT, heavily reliant sa guards and sa 3point shooting, pinagkaiba lang ibang level si Durham.

Wala pa rin silang pang match up ke Japhet and Greg unless i activate nila si Nabong dagdag malaki nila. JBL and AD will cancel out, this will be a battle of the locals. Newsome vs Scottie is a good matchup.

I am more worried about RDO and Baser Amer actually.

di uubra si KFer ke AD pre, ke JD dapat sya pikunin din yun eh. Remember last year sino bumantay kay AD? si SOL MERCADO.. I expect that to happen again.

Meralco is much like TNT, heavily reliant sa guards and sa 3point shooting, pinagkaiba lang ibang level si Durham.

Wala pa rin silang pang match up ke Japhet and Greg unless i activate nila si Nabong dagdag malaki nila. JBL and AD will cancel out, this will be a battle of the locals. Newsome vs Scottie is a good matchup.

I am more worried about RDO and Baser Amer actually.

Baser has matured a lot since then under Alapag's tutelage, and RDO is a cool tested veteran with deadly outside shooting.

Additionally, Chris Newsome is a dangerous 1 and 2 guard for Meralco; and that 3-point shooting guard na maganda ang performance nung SEA games?

Baser has matured a lot since then under Alapag's tutelage, and RDO is a cool tested veteran with deadly outside shooting.

Additionally, Chris Newsome is a dangerous 1 and 2 guard for Meralco; and that 3-point shooting guard na maganda ang performance nung SEA games?

Si Mike Tolomia yun pre, pero prone pa sa error yung batang yun saka minsan bwakaw, kayang i outsmart ni LA yung batang yun. Si lanete naman, poor defender so i doubt kung ibababad nila yun

elsewhere..

yung 5, 6 at 7 puro Philippine Arena, kalayo naman..

DLoQT6fV4AETO1P.jpg