Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

muntikan pa but for sure we will take the win. tingnan mo nga naman...yung mahilig mang-asar naging kambing tsk tsk tsk so it's on to the semis. ito na ang hinihintay natin mga ka-barangay.

i think it's time for the fast and the furious to hang their jerseys.

Yes, nagkakalat na yuong fast and furious. Nakahabol sa pagkakalat. Si Bitch, este, Beast hindi naipasok yuong tatlong free throws pero nuong binalabag niya bola sa floor, yun ang pumasok (not counted nga lang). Time for the shock troopers of Barangay to wake up.

Yes, nagkakalat na yuong fast and furious. Nakahabol sa pagkakalat. Si Bitch, este, Beast hindi naipasok yuong tatlong free throws pero nuong binalabag niya bola sa floor, yun ang pumasok (not counted nga lang). Time for the shock troopers of Barangay to wake up.

di lang mahilig mang-asar itong si abueva chief flopper din pala gaya ni lebron hahaha wala akong masabi kay scottie...rebounding demon. gagaling pa itong bata na ito. kudos to marcelo. he gave quality minutes.

my worry here in the semis will be junemar. but this is coach tim's concern. i know he'll come up with a good game plan.

Edited by junix

Credits to Aljon Mariano for me. Nacontain ng depensa nya si Abueva in the first half.

Now the tough gets tougher. SMB waiting in the wings. Dynasty vs. Destiny ang matchup.

With no Greg, Japeth gets the Kraken. Brownlee on Singletary. or vice versa.

chief it's now millsap in lieu of singletary. i honestly believe that ginebra's success in the semis will all depend on how they contain fajardo.

di lang mahilig mang-asar itong si abueva chief flopper din pala gaya ni lebron hahaha wala akong masabi kay scottie...rebounding demon. gagaling pa itong bata na ito. kudos to marcelo. he gave quality minutes.

my worry here in the semis will be junemar. but this is coach tim's concern. i know he'll come up with a good game plan.

Rebounding demon talaga chief. Picture this: ang bumabox out kay Scottie kagabi sa rebounding is si Vic Manuel.

Credits to Aljon Mariano for me. Nacontain ng depensa nya si Abueva in the first half.

Now the tough gets tougher. SMB waiting in the wings. Dynasty vs. Destiny ang matchup.

With no Greg, Japeth gets the Kraken. Brownlee on Singletary. or vice versa.

Chief ...ala na si singletary...si millsap na...pero sana si singletary nalang hehehe

Last time nde makaporma si the kraken kay japhet...hopefully kayanin ulit

Against alaska hinahabol talaga ni japhet lahat ng magdrive gustong suto nyang butatain talaga..lalo na si abueva

JBL lucky trey saved the game for another classic monumental collapse by the gins.

The biggest headache of Ginebra against SMB is how to limit the production of junmar.

No disrespect meant but, nah, it was not lucky. He had his eyes set on that shot the moment he looked at the hoop. I love watching JBL, his will to win is contagious. It rubs off on his teammates..... and the fans!

Our big guys will not be able to contain Junmar, he will have his way no matter what. But we can stifle the guards. Our boys in the back court have not looked so hungry in years!

Hhuhuhu walang basagan ng trip. Chamba o hindi, ang importante pumasok.

Ang totoo kinabahan ako nung pumukol ng 3 iyang si JBL, pero you have to appreciate the audacity of this guy. Not everyone has the courage to throw that kind of shot with the game on the line.

Mukhang affected din Abueva sa matinding depensa ni binigay sa kanya. Sana magawa nila iyan sa SMB.

http://pba.inquirer.net/76447/abueva-on-botched-comeback-we-got-them-nervous

syempre lahat kinakabahan... sya nga 3 ft mintis....mas kinabahan sya hehehehe

clear case of sour-graping tsk tsk tsk hindi yun ang punto. you don't win a ballgame by making your opponent nervous. what matters is the score at the end of the game. kung napagod itong si abueva, eh di salamat. i'm pretty sure all of those ten players inside the court were all tired. yung kay brownlee nga kahit ang layo pumasok pa at may bantay pa. abueva?...dami niyan sinabi hahaha

on to the semis gentlemen.

No disrespect meant but, nah, it was not lucky. He had his eyes set on that shot the moment he looked at the hoop. I love watching JBL, his will to win is contagious. It rubs off on his teammates..... and the fans!

Our big guys will not be able to contain Junmar, he will have his way no matter what. But we can stifle the guards. Our boys in the back court have not looked so hungry in years!

I beg to disagree...si junmar magisa lang...pag walang toyo si japhet kaya nya...kaso si japhet nagrorotate sa depensa..kaya mabilis syang mafoul trouble..i believe kaya nyang bantayan si kraken one on one...

Mas mahirap bantayan backcourt ng SMB...Si cabagnot sakit sa ulo lalo na pagpumapasok tres nya...plus si lassiter pa...nandyan pa si ross..may asian import din sila...

Tingin ko big factor sa SMB will be si santos