Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

with barako's loss to alaska, does ginebra have the twice to beat advantage already? and what team does ginebra meet in the QFs? or do we wait for the results of the last game to know the positioning of the teams?

Ginebra secured the twice to beat advantage with the barakos loss...

Depends nlang if we win against TnT...then hotdogs ang almusal natin hehehe

If Ginebra wins, they meet Star. If they lose, they meet Barako, both with a twice to beat advantage.[/quot

Eto mas explained pala ni kyoji

If Ginebra wins, they meet Star. If they lose, they meet Barako, both with a twice to beat advantage.

thanks chief...mabigat pala pareho ang makakalaban. both barako and star beat ginebra in the elims. fortunately, nasa atin ang twice to beat advantage. on another note, how's scottie's injury? will he be able to play tonight or rest muna?

that spin move by scottie reminds me of a young and dynamic cyrus baguio.

Magic Number for the twice to beat spot in playoffs is at least 7 wins - 4 more to go (since malabo na ang automatic semifinals with the way SMB, ALASKA and ROS are playing, kanila na yun malamang)

ROS, NLEX, BLACKWATER, TNT, GLOBALPORT

what do you think mga kabarangay? I think only ROS will give us a hard time. 7 wins is feasible to end up at 7-4

as predicted, the loss only came to ROS and we ended at 7-4.

Good thing is, we avoided ROS and NLEX na makaharap sa knockout stage after ng quarters

Hindi naman sa ina under estimate natin ang Star/Global at BB but looking at the match ups - its all in our favor.

imo much better kung natalo kagabi dhil still 2TB pa rin naman...

mas mahirap kalaban ang Star keysa NLEX

ano pa man... good win at hope matuloy ito sa Christmas day game!

while watching the game last night, its okay for me if the Gins lose the game against TnT. Mas confident ako na kaya nila talunin ang NLEX kesa sa Star Hotshots. Though i was thinking na pinilit na din manalo ng Gins para makatapat nila ang Hotshots at makabawi sila at si CTC sa pagkatalo nila dito nung 1st game nila. so its Payback time come Christmas day!

I love the W last night... It's not easy to beat STAR but it's much harder to beat RoS and SMB to be in finals... We will escape STAR(for sure) then better chance in quarters whether Global or Barako.. then ALASKA in semis is a hard nose tough match for us....

CTCT knows how to play chess match..see you in FINALS hahaha

had ginebra lost last night, it would've been a harder rout to the finals because after nlex, ros will be waiting in the wings. now if gsm wins against star (which i hope it will), next would be against globalport or barako. honestly, i'd rather have ginebra play against global or barako rather than ROS.

while watching the game last night, its okay for me if the Gins lose the game against TnT. Mas confident ako na kaya nila talunin ang NLEX kesa sa Star Hotshots. Though i was thinking na pinilit na din manalo ng Gins para makatapat nila ang Hotshots at makabawi sila at si CTC sa pagkatalo nila dito nung 1st game nila. so its Payback time come Christmas day!

Ang gusto kong pamasko ay Star. Maghahatid tayo sa Bora. :D

I love the W last night... It's not easy to beat STAR but it's much harder to beat RoS and SMB to be in finals... We will escape STAR(for sure) then better chance in quarters whether Global or Barako.. then ALASKA in semis is a hard nose tough match for us....

CTCT knows how to play chess match..see you in FINALS hahaha

If Ginebra meets Global, just make sure to stop Romeo and Pringle. If it's Barako, nakasalalay sa twin towers ang panalo.

Sana manalo tuloy tuloy... star is no push over, pero lamang ang gins sa coach...

With the master of coaching adjustments on our side? I'm sure yung pressing defense nila against TnT in preparation against Star.

had ginebra lost last night, it would've been a harder rout to the finals because after nlex, ros will be waiting in the wings. now if gsm wins against star (which i hope it will), next would be against globalport or barako. honestly, i'd rather have ginebra play against global or barako rather than ROS.

I have to agree with this. RoS has had Ginebra's number for quite a while na. Let NLEX and SMB dispose of them.

The only way that Star Hotshots can beat Ginebra is if their players themselves muster enough resolve inside the court relying purely in their will to win and recalling their winning tradition; because Coach Jason Webb will not be able to outcoach Coach Tim Cone.

Samantalang sa ROS, may tulog tayo dahil Coach Yeng is a clever tactician as well. And as correctly pointed above, lately ROS has had our numbers...

Edited by artedpro

Huwag lang mag relax ang Ginebra at huwag lang din maging super buenas ang hotshots sa shooting nila katulad ng nangyari sa 1st game. otherwise baka Star ang maghatid sa Ginebra sa Boracay. :unsure:

^^ unless maglalaro ka for star out from retirement.,patay tayo mga kabarangay hehehe

Kahit super buenas man sila...impossible naman na 2 games super buenas sa shooting ang star...pero agree dapat hatid natin sa airport ang mga hotshots hehehe...dapat sa christmas day palang ready na kayo mga kabarangays...ready na maghatid...wag na paabutin sa 2nd game...

• Like (+1) 1

absolutely...gsm must finish off star on christmas day. giving star another shot would be dangerous at baka machambahan pa tayo. i believe that if the gin kings will play with a lot of determination, hustle and energy and with the never-say-die attitude, palagay ko star naman ang mauuna sa boracay.

absolutely...gsm must finish off star on christmas day. giving star another shot would be dangerous at baka machambahan pa tayo. i believe that if the gin kings will play with a lot of determination, hustle and energy and with the never-say-die attitude, palagay ko star naman ang MAUUNA SA BORACAY.

Pssst...wag mauuna..baka sumunod tayo lol