• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

I agree with you Master. The athleticism of KG and Rico should be utilized

If they do that Ginebra would definitely be a powerhouse and can even match-up with tnt.

i'd rather put Dante Gonzalgo in Marlou Aquino's place in the Top 10

yup... in terms of reputation. dedication. hardwork and loyalty....

Agree though I guess that they deemed it as such as Marlou also managed to help in his own way for Ginebra to win a championship back then (kahit 1 lang yata)....

Aside from being Patrimonio's toughest match-up, Dynamite Loyzaga also gave El Presidente fits. Mon Fernandez can run rings around any Ginebra player but Chito.

Wala bang Top 10 Ginebra imports of all-time? For me, the undisputed top import of Ginebra of all-time is Super Bates followed by Chris King who helped lead Ginebra to a title over Alaska in 1997. That was one of the sweetest championships of Ginebra coz Alaska was really Ginebra's contra pelo. Si Sean Chambers pa yung import ng Alaska nun.

i'd include michael hackett on this list.

Edited by junix

assistant coach allan caidic puts up extra 30 mins before practice, and 30 mins after practice to help jackson vroman and kerby raymundo on their free throw shooting..

BGK players intentionally foul JACKSON VROMAN in practice to toughen his mind and sharpen his FREEWTHROW shooting.

Aside from being Patrimonio's toughest match-up, Dynamite Loyzaga also gave El Presidente fits. Mon Fernandez can run rings around any Ginebra player but Chito.

Wala bang Top 10 Ginebra imports of all-time? For me, the undisputed top import of Ginebra of all-time is Super Bates followed by Chris King who helped lead Ginebra to a title over Alaska in 1997. That was one of the sweetest championships of Ginebra coz Alaska was really Ginebra's contra pelo. Si Sean Chambers pa yung import ng Alaska nun.

i remember chris king. they won with him against alaska in the 1997 2nd conference. the milkmen's import was not chambers because the height limit was six foot six. it was a former pepsi import who replaced head case sylvester gray, a former ginebra reinforcement.

ginebra pick mostly good imports but some like gray and carlos briggs gave headaches to jaworski and his staff. was it wes matthews or porter who said to joey loyzaga's face that he will f___ gretchen baretto?

i remember chris king. they won with him against alaska in the 1997 2nd conference. the milkmen's import was not chambers because the height limit was six foot six. it was a former pepsi import who replaced head case sylvester gray, a former ginebra reinforcement.

ginebra pick mostly good imports but some like gray and carlos briggs gave headaches to jaworski and his staff. was it wes matthews or porter who said to joey loyzaga's face that he will f___ gretchen baretto?

Are you sure? Si Chambers yun. He was Alaska's resident import in the 1990s. Si Briggs buwaya naman yun. Si Ricky Brown yung bumabantay sa kanya when Ginebra met SMB in the 1989 Reinforced or Open conference and Brown was successful at it. Ginebra was known as Anejo then and were fondly called the Rumboys.

sirs, you're both correct... the height limit then was 6'7. gordon's gin (BGK) import was chris king, and alaska's import that time was kevin holland. bgk was ahead of the series 3 wins against 2 losses, and needed 1 more win to win the title. sean chambers who will suit up for alaska the next conference came in the Philippines in game 4. alaska decide to replace the ineffective holland in game 6, and sean chambers came in as the replacement. GORDON'S GIN went on to win the title in game 6.

assistant coach allan caidic puts up extra 30 mins before practice, and 30 mins after practice to help jackson vroman and kerby raymundo on their free throw shooting..

BGK players intentionally foul JACKSON VROMAN in practice to toughen his mind and sharpen his FREEWTHROW shooting.

Sana nga me magandang resulta naman ang extra tie exerted by Caidic doon sa 2 lalo na kay Vroman..

sirs, you're both correct... the height limit then was 6'7. gordon's gin (BGK) import was chris king, and alaska's import that time was kevin holland. bgk was ahead of the series 3 wins against 2 losses, and needed 1 more win to win the title. sean chambers who will suit up for alaska the next conference came in the Philippines in game 4. alaska decide to replace the ineffective holland in game 6, and sean chambers came in as the replacement. GORDON'S GIN went on to win the title in game 6.

Gee, ako nga 'di ko na maalala na bumalik si Chambers for that series to replace Holland

Vroman's athleticism fits well with BGK's style

Definitely, 'yung ft woes n'ya mental thing na lang 'yun, skill wise wala akong masabi kay Jax, bawasan na lang sana n'ya ang pagiging reklamador n'ya pag me call o non-call ang refs and focus. Barako bull ang kalaban bukas, baka maging isa sa ploy nila ang asarin si Vroman, sabi nga ni penissi kagabi kahit sino daw ang ipabantay sa kanya na na-tenderized na ni peña hehe

Edited by Agent_mulder

Definitely, 'yung ft woes n'ya mental thing na lang 'yun, skill wise wala akong masabi kay Jax, bawasan na lang sana n'ya ang pagiging reklamador n'ya pag me call o non-call ang refs and focus. Barako bull ang kalaban bukas, baka maging isa sa ploy nila ang asarin si Vroman, sabi nga ni penissi kagabi kahit sino daw ang ipabantay sa kanya na na-tenderized na ni peña hehe

dapat mapagsabihan na si jax because i can foresee this ploy by pennisi and pena coming.

alam na ng BGK gagawin dyan, sana wag mapikon si Vroman dyan sa dirty play ni Penissi at Pena, kung dirty sila nandyan yung Mamaril, E.Villanueva sikuhan yan too the max baka magbatuhan yan sila sa mukha hahaha, saka nandyan si Raymundo, Hatfield, Wilson. Ganun pa din sana gawin nila sa 4th ipabantay si Wilson kay Miller tulad ng ginawa nila against TNT. Mas mabilis naman sina Castro at Alapag kaysa kay Miller kaya pala bantayan yun ni Wilson.

Gudluck sa Barangay Ginebra Kings! Manalo! Matalo! Barangay GinKings Pa din!!!