Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Hay talo. One reason.................si V-Mack parang ang liit ng kamay, parating nabibitawan ang bola. Nag collapse ang Barangay with TNTs 12-0 run umpisa ng fourth quarter. Na extend ang hingal ni Kerby. Well, sayang, in my heart dapat nanalo. Back to drawing board. Sayang din ang foul trouble ni Ranidel. Nawalan ako ng ganang kumain tuloy.

bossing na jinx ka ata ng all green w/ red cap...

OO nga. PULA............PULA ANG ISUSUOT KO SA MAY 8 !!!!

Ginebra’s Rudy Hatfield to return for Game Three against Talk ‘N Text

Rey Joble, InterAKTV · Sunday, April 28, 2013 · 9:43 pmhttp://cms.interaksyon.com/interaktv/assets/2013/04/rudy-hatfield-ginebra-bench.jpgAKTV/Paolo Papa

Rudy Hatfield will be back in action for Barangay Ginebra San Miguel in Game Three of their Commissioner’s Cup semifinals series against Talk ‘N Text.

The veteran forward confirmed the news to InterAKTV moments after his team’s 85-79 loss to the Tropang Texters in Sunday’s Game Two.

“It’s a sprain. I don’t know if it’s mild or severe, but I felt better now 36 hours after the injury,” said Hatfield, whose left foot was heavily bandaged while he watched his team from the sidelines.

“I will be back on Wednesday and try to help my team.”

The semifinals series resumes on May 8 to give way to the PBA All-Star break, leaving Hatfield and the rest of Ginebra’s injured players some time to recover.

“I think the break will work in our favor,” said Hatfield, adding he’s looking forward to getting back in action.

“You want to be in this situation battling it out. I hope I can help my team in Game Three because Talk ‘N Text is a tough team. They’ve been here before many times.”

Balita na complete lineup yung Ginebra sa May 8 totoo ba balik na daw sina Mamaril, Hatfield and Caguioa.

sayang yung pinagpaguran nila nung 3rd quarter...breaks lang talaga ng laro. big time 3 pointer yung binitawan ni de ocampo. pero magandang balita sa ginebra ito.

Si Kerby puro tira na lang sa labas noong huli at ang 'di maganda puro mintis (dahil na din siguro sa pagod), si V-Mack naman na pinipilit ang one-on-one plays ke Jordan pero well-guarded na s'ya. Nakakabilib din talaga si Jason Castro, kahit me malaki sa loob walang takot sumalaksak ke masapal pa (na part ng laro)....

Balita na complete lineup yung Ginebra sa May 8 totoo ba balik na daw sina Mamaril, Hatfield and Caguioa.

pagdasal natin na hindi masira yung rotation ng players pagbalik nila :rolleyes:

saka sana hindi masira yung magandang teamwork na meron ngayon :rolleyes:

Wow sana naman 'di ma-disturbed and ball rotation nila na talaga namang maganda the past few games with the return of MC47, pati na din ang rotation ng players

sayang yung pinagpaguran nila nung 3rd quarter...breaks lang talaga ng laro. big time 3 pointer yung binitawan ni de ocampo. pero magandang balita sa ginebra ito.

Sanay na sanay na din si RDO sa ganun eh, kaya kalmadong-kalmado noong bitawan ang tres n'ya.

Caguioa hard at work as he looks forward to Game Three returnBy Snow Badua

April 30, 2013, 05:37 pm

[/url]

http://contents.spin.ph/image/caguioa-sidelined.jpg

MARK Caguioa is confident that he is on target to return for Game Three of the PBA Commissioner’s Cup semifinal playoff between Barangay Ginebra and Talk 'N Text on May 8.

Caguioa told Spin.ph on Tuesday he has rejoined Ginebra's practice on Monday and doing strenuous foot exercises as he completes the final stretch of his rehabilitation after a left MCL injury suffered six weeks ago.

“Yes, tumatakbo na ako. I’ve been working out on the court already,” bared Caguioa, who is still trying to regain the form that brought him to the top of the tournament's statistical leaderboard before his injury.

“I’ve been doing defensive stance, lateral movements. Lahat ng gagawin ko sa game, ginagawa ko na to make sure I am ready when I get back."

To fast-track his rehabilitation, the 2001 Rookie of the Year awardee bared that he asked Ginebra staff to make the Xavier Gym available for him on Tuesday, even if the team had been on vacation for the past two days.

“Kahit nga wala kaming practice, I told our staff to open the gym so I can practice there,” said Caguioa.

The popular guard is also happy to report that he no longer feels pain in his injured knee.

“Wala nang pain. Hindi ko pa rin pinupuwersa yung knee ko. Pero okay na siya, hopefully,” said Caguioa. “I really hope to get back (for Game Three). Pero hindi kasi pwede itong madaliin eh."

Caguioa is not yet expected to join the scrimmages and the strenuous drills when Ginebra returns to practice on Wednesday, but the 34 year old team leader bared that it might be soon.

“My target really is to play in Game Three. I am doing everything to come back. Sino ba ang ayaw maglaro?” said Caguioa.

“Mahaba pa ang conference ng Ginebra,” said the reigning PBA MVP.

And since the Kings have been on a roll, upsetting Rain or Shine in the quarterfinals then scoring a 1-0 lead over the Texters last week, Caguioa said he wants his return to the lineup to be perfectly timed.

“Talagang main concern ko ngayon is if kung makakalaro nga ako. Kung pwede na nga ako," he said. "Ayokong guluhin yung flow nila. Dahil maganda eh, lalo na yung first game (back ko).”

Follow the writer on Twitter: @snowbadua