Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Espiritu should be given more playing time. I used to watch this kid during his UAAP days. Ang style niya, pang Ginebra, run and gun. Exciting plays. Confidence lang talaga ang kailangan niya. JayJay is now showing his age (medyo). Meralco, susunod sa Linggo. Will still watch this game LIVE !!!

Isinugod sa hospital si Kerby? Why?

Edited by photographer

A win is a win.. Kahit madaming bad calls ganun talaga ang breaks ng laro.. Another good game for Vmack, L.A. Ellis.. Ganda ng pinakita ni Espiritu.. Solid din support ni Hatfield

I disagree. The bad calls ensured the BGK win. I do not believe in losing the import to fouls. It results in a mismatch.

http://www.pbaddicts.net/t27964-pumaren-dunigan-left-to-rue-questionable-calls#665792

BGK is good enough to win without the refs help. It's ok if the call can go either way but it's very obvious on the slow-mo replay.

what happened to kerby? did mc47 played?

the reigning mvp was still in civies chief...day-to-day status.

Espiritu should be given more playing time. I used to watch this kid during his UAAP days. Ang style niya, pang Ginebra, run and gun. Exciting plays. Confidence lang talaga ang kailangan niya. JayJay is now showing his age (medyo). Meralco, susunod sa Linggo. Will still watch this game LIVE !!!

Isinugod sa hospital si Kerby? Why?

as per reports may hamstring injury...then isinugod sa hospital because of flu-like symptoms. i hope bgk will have a healthy lineup come the next phase of the tournament. mc47, kerby and rico m. are all injured.

Guest nick fury BadMonkey

The Barangay Ginebra Import handled most of the dirty job during their last game. But Tenorio was responsible for most of the set up plays that led to their victory

Yap, LIVE na LIVE ko napanood. Nakalimutan ko cellphone ko kaya di kaagad ako nakapag report sa inyo laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif . Intrigue din kasi ako kay MBenga at paborito ko kasi Lakers. Well, a bangko is lower than the true blooded regular sa NBA.................Back to Barangay, eto hanggang ngayon lakas pa rin ng tibok puso ko sa last second attempt ni Dawson. Merong dugong Ginebra ang import natin. Never say die. Alaska ang susunod sa Miyerkules. 7:30pm

No. 3 na tayo sa standings!!!!!! from kulelat !!!!

Guest Satanick Fury

What a great game! Meralco drained 3 consecutive 3 point shots by Salvacion and Buenafe to lead by 1 in the dying seconds. Good thing that our import, Macklin was able to score in the final 7 seconds to give back the lead to Ginebra and secure the win. Dawson missed what could have been a game winning basket for Meralcon in the final 1.4 seconds. Mac Baracael played a good game!!

Dampener for red-hot Ginebra as Mamaril fears he has fractured fingerBy Snow Badua

April 08, 2013, 12:30 am

[/url]

http://contents.spin.ph/image/billymamarildawson.jpg

BARANGAY Ginebra and its legion of fans are on cloud nine after the cardiac win over Meralco on Sunday night, but here's a piece of news that could dampen their joy.

Veteran center and designated import stopper Billy Mamaril feared he has fractured the fourth metacarpal (ring finger) on his right hand - his shooting hand - during the 91-90 win over the Bolts on Sunday night.

Though he was still at the Cardinal Santos hospital awaiting a more thorough examination when Spin.phcaught up with him, Mamaril is already sure the finger is broken and that he will be out for at least four weeks.

“It’s fractured. Broken. I know it, kasi may nadinig akong nag snap right when I hurt it eh,” said Mamaril.

The news could be a big blow for red-hot Ginebra, whose frontline is not among the deepest in the league especially now that both Kerby Raymundo and Rico Maiefhofer are coming off health issues.

Mamaril said he injured the hand with a minute left in the game while trying to chase down a loose ball against Meralco import Eric Dawson.

“I had my hand on the ball and that made it worse, all the weight fell on my hand,” he explained.

A source from Ginebra informed Spin.ph that Mamaril’s right hand immediately got swollen.

“Nilagyan ng support staff ng yelo, pero namaga talaga agad. Kaya pinatakbo namin agad sa ospital after the game, kasi pag namaga may problema yun,” said a team insider.

Mamaril is set to meet with famed hand surgeon Ida Tacata for a thorough check-up.

Team officials are hoping Mamaril’s injury, at worst, would be a stress fracture, which will only require casting and a rest of four weeks. A complete fracture will require surgery and atleast three months of recovery.

Mamaril said the injury comes at a bad time for both him and the team.

“Of course, I’m frustrated. My job is very crucial sa team, as far as defending the import. It’s hard kasi playoffs na,” he said while shaking his head.

“OK lang sana kung regular season, it won’t hurt as much (for me), pero now, crunchtime na di ba? All the days you worked for are for the next coming weeks.

“I am working for the playoffs, tapos ganito nangyari,” added the son of former Ginebra center Billy Mamaril.

Mamaril, however, believes that Ginebra’s vaunted ‘never say die’ spirit will once again come to the fore.

“I believe in my teammates. I know we can find a way,” added 32-year-old Bocaue, Bulacan native.

Follow the writer on Twitter: @snowbadua

wow!! lupit ng game kagabi!!:rolleyes:

V.Mack showed that he can score if he wanted to... kitang kita kung pano nya sinalaksakan si Dawson...

ang isa pa sa nagpahirap sa Meralco eh yung katotohanan na wala si MC47... don't get me wrong ha...

i'm not against MC47... ang point ko lang dito, kitang kita na nalilito ang Meralco kung sino ba ang babantayan

sa BGSM... kasi anyone can score... lumalabas yung galing ng ibang player... just take a look kung

paano nagtake over si Mac Baracael... bangis... ok din yung last second hugot kay Rico...

hindi lang masyadong maganda yung huling part na nakakalimutang tauhan si Salvacion and Buenafe...

kadalasan kasi yung depensa sa kanila humahabol na lang, kaya hindi na talaga aabutan kasi nakaporma na

sa tres... pero the last play naman bumawi naman sila sa ganda ng depensa... good thing lang din na

wala na time-out ang Meralco... although pakiramdam ko nadadaya ang BGSM natin kasi dalawang beses

nag time out ang referees para tignan kung kanino talaga ang bola... wala naman problema dun, mas ok na

siguraduhin nilang tama ang tawag nila... kaso lang parang masyadong mahaba naman yung time out nila

eh kita naman agad sa replay na bola ng Meralco... pinatagal pa nila nakakapag-set pa tuloy ng play

ang Meralco kahit wla na silang time out...

Nakalimutan na ninyo ito! If there's a lay-up shot in basketball, then Barangay Ginebra San Miguel forward Rudy Hatfield just might have invented the lie-down shot, after making this crazy basket in the Gin Kings' victory Sunday night over the Meralco Bolts.

can you just imagine if this shot of the h-bomb didn't go in, talo sana ang team natin by 1 point :D