• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

exactly chief. as to what really happened between franz and stanley, i think only the bench and management know. but i really doubt if that scenario will happen at ginebra. tim cone is such a respectable person. hiya na lang siguro ni stanley kung mangyari sa ginebra yan.

I doubt it will happen with Tim Cone. Franz may have said something offensive that prompted Stan to flare up. With the acquisition of Pringle, Ginebra just got better. They now have one of the best shotmakers in the PBA and also one of the league's most prolific scorers.

I doubt it will happen with Tim Cone. Franz may have said something offensive that prompted Stan to flare up. With the acquisition of Pringle, Ginebra just got better. They now have one of the best shotmakers in the PBA and also one of the league's most prolific scorers.

chief i think what ginebra really lacked was a "CONSISTENT" scorer. and with the acquisition of stanley, that problem was solved. this guy will score if he wants to. let's see how stanley will be utilized under coach tim's triangle. i'd like to see the S & S (scottie & stanley) tandem at the backcourt.

chief i think what ginebra really lacked was a "CONSISTENT" scorer. and with the acquisition of stanley, that problem was solved. this guy will score if he wants to. let's see how stanley will be utilized under coach tim's triangle. i'd like to see the S & S (scottie & stanley) tandem at the backcourt.

Or a 3-guard offense featuring Stan, Scottie and LA, chief, with Slaughter and Aguilar.

Edited by will robie

Or a 3-guard offense featuring Stan, Scottie and LA, chief, with Slaughter and Aguilar.

pwede chief. in fact even tim cone intimated the possibility of fielding in a 3 guard lineup. explosive? let's see how chemistry works. but i like the idea of fielding the 3 at the same time.

https://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/pringle-la-scottie-playing-at-same-time-cone-says-its-possible-a795-20190620?ref=feed_1_section

pwede chief. in fact even tim cone intimated the possibility of fielding in a 3 guard lineup. explosive? let's see how chemistry works. but i like the idea of fielding the 3 at the same time.https://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/pringle-la-scottie-playing-at-same-time-cone-says-its-possible-a795-20190620?ref=feed_1_section

The three of them could be devastating on the fast break or the half-court set with Pringle being the most dangerous in the half-court set.

The three of them could be devastating on the fast break or the half-court set with Pringle being the most dangerous in the half-court set.

let's see how it works tomorrow chief. LA, scottie, stanley, jbl and either greg or japeth. this certainly is a potent 5.

• Like (+1) 1

https://pba.ph/news/batang-pier-use-import-less-elite-as-stepping-stone-to-share-of-lead

ito na nga yung sinasabi ko eh...hindi lang talaga nabibigyan ng oras itong tatlo.

Kevin Ferrer and Jervy Cruz both wound up with personal season-highs of 23 and 16 points, respectively, while Sol Mercado could only tie his with 14 in their first game for NorthPort since coming over from Barangay Ginebra in the Stanley Pringle trade last Tuesday.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Bukas kapag masama ang laro ni Pringle malamang tatapusin na ni Cone ang career niya sa pagkaka bangko

Kevin Ferrer and Jervy Cruz both wound up with personal season-highs of 23 and 16 points, respectively, while Sol Mercado could only tie his with 14 in their first game for NorthPort since coming over from Barangay Ginebra in the Stanley Pringle trade last Tuesday.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Bukas kapag masama ang laro ni Pringle malamang tatapusin na ni Cone ang career niya sa pagkaka bangko

Sir expected na talaga na mabubuhay ang career ni Jervy at Kevin kay CPJ...kilala na nila isa't isa since college days. Malaking bagay yung leadership nung Mercado umiskor man o hinde...iba rin talaga si Sol.

Tingnan natin how fast Pringle can adjust to Cone's system. Sana worth it nga talaga.

bumawi sila ferrer and cruz kanina.

talagang babawi yung mga ex-ginebra players. sukat ba namang bigyan sila ng 25-30 minutes na playing time...talagang ipapakita nila ang ibubuga nila na hindi nila naipakita sa ginebra dahil sa wala o kulang na playing time. hindi ako magtataka kung itong si caperal ay gusto na din magpa-trade para maipakita din nya ang kaya nyang gawin. sayang ang mga players!

• Like (+1) 1

Binuhay ng dating NDS player na si Jarencio ang playing careers ng dating Kabarangay

tiwala kasi si pido sa lahat ng mga players nya. yan ang wala kay tim cone...tiwala sa players. dun lang sya umaasa sa mga star players. kahit nga si paulo taha na bangko dati sa ginebra, nagpapakitang gilas kasi nabibigyan ng playing time ni pido.