• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

PF-Fajardo

SF-Brownlee

C-Slaughter

SG-Clarkson

PG-Tenorio

This five is formidable enough to beat any 5 in Asia, including the Australians. Although this is wishful thinking as we speak, hope springs eternal. The SBP should just let business be business and cooperate with the SMC group.

Edited by will robie

PF-Fajardo

SF-Brownlee

C-Slaughter

SG-Clarkson

PG-Tenorio

This five is formidable enough to beat any 5 in Asia, including the Australians. Although this is wishful thinking as we speak, hope springs eternal. The SBP should just let business be business and cooperate with the SMC group.

and the coach chief? hhmmmm parang di naman natin alam kung sino ang nararapat. hehehe Edited by junix

and the coach chief? hhmmmm parang di naman natin alam kung sino ang nararapat. hehehe

Chief, dalawa lang naman eh. Either Tab or Tim. Hehe. Puede din Tab as head coach and Tim as his top lieutenant. The best coaching duo in Asia. That's my dream starting five and dream coaches. Too bad, the reality is far from ideal, especially the coach. :lol:

Edited by will robie
  • Like (+1) 1

Tim can be an assistant coach.

Another wishful thinking boss...

Pero ok sana kung si Tab...

Para hindi ot.. Si Coach Tim is para sa Ginebra nalang muna.. After nya makaGrandslam sa Ginebra pwede na sya pakawalan para sa RP Team.

Chief, dalawa lang naman eh. Either Tab or Tim. Hehe. Puede din Tab as head coach and Tim as his top lieutenant. The best coaching duo in Asia. That's my dream starting five and dream coaches. Too bad, the reality is far from ideal, especially the coach. :lol:

oh my...i'd love to see these two master tacticians working together. and with that lineup? the chinese or even the australian national teams for sure will be eating dust. wag naman sanang suntok sa buwan ito.

• Like (+1) 1

tagal pa ng 1st game sa katapusan pa, tapos columbian jip pa. hehe massacre malamang to

puro araneta na naman ang laro natin.

with JBL's naturalization on the way, the ball is in SBP's hand to make use of this golden opportunity

sana nga chief...sana nga mapakinabangan ng gilas itong si jbl. the guy has decided to be naturalized and determined to play for gilas. unfortunately, i read in a recent article that jbl is not the type of player (because of his height) who is being considered by sbp and mr. reyes...anak ng @#!*/ talaga!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Question... Mag fit ba na coach si Tim Cone Phil team? Pansin ko kase, parang ung style na systems based at di basta naka depende sa mga star players... Unless may long term program, bka hindi mautilize ung composition ng mga stars na galing PBA??? May tendency din na magbabad ng players at hindi masyado mautilize ung 12 na tao... Although, master of adjustment sya, baka lang kailanganin nya ng long training, para madevelop sa sistema nya ung players lalo na kung parang chopseuy na galing sa ibat ibang teams?

Baka may magshare ng magandang analysis...

Question... Mag fit ba na coach si Tim Cone Phil team? Pansin ko kase, parang ung style na systems based at di basta naka depende sa mga star players... Unless may long term program, bka hindi mautilize ung composition ng mga stars na galing PBA??? May tendency din na magbabad ng players at hindi masyado mautilize ung 12 na tao... Although, master of adjustment sya, baka lang kailanganin nya ng long training, para madevelop sa sistema nya ung players lalo na kung parang chopseuy na galing sa ibat ibang teams?

Baka may magshare ng magandang analysis...

If he will use the triangle offense, mukhang di uubra pards. I have never seen a team/country used this as a strategy. (correct me if i am wrong)

And kung ibibigay ke Coach Tim ang best of the best players, i doubt kung magbabangko pa rin sya.

Yung ginamit niya na ball screen at motion offense vs SMB, yun uubra yun, kasi ganun ang galawan ng euro teams.

That ball screen plays, nakita rin natin kanina sa GILASTOPAINTERS against Kazakhstan. So it means coach yeng really knows what he's doing (contrary to chot who only uses Dribble drive)

Pero depende rin siguro sa magiging caliber ng players niya, we all know CTC puts premium in big men so if he will coach Junmar and Greg together sa Phl Team, im sure there will be quick seals and hi low plays for these 2.

exciting and makes us all wonder..

I hope someday, habang nasa prime pa si CTC, ma consider sya ulit sa National Team.