• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

exactly chief and even with standhardinger, ginebra still came up on top. it boils down to the captain of the ship. coach tim is simply in a class of his own. yung austria, magagaling lang talaga mga players niya...unfortunately, he relied too much on junemar. and when ginebra clamped down on lassiter, cabagnot and santos, that was the start of smb's downfall. yung ross di na naulit yung game 3 explosion niya. mukhang chamba lang. di na naulit yung pasko hahaha

Somehow medyo nakalimutan si Stan... He could have contributed more than Arwind.

Bawi na kang siya sa Asian Games- make us proud

boss, sablay lang sa game 6, pero MALIWANAG yun crystal ball na tayo NSD GINEBRA ang CHAMPION, tinalo natin ang GREATEST TEAM OF SMB (daw) OF ALL-TIME!

sabi lang nila yun na greatest team of all time.

let's go back-to-back with jbl again. defending champs tayo.

exactly chief and even with standhardinger, ginebra still came up on top. it boils down to the captain of the ship. coach tim is simply in a class of his own. yung austria, magagaling lang talaga mga players niya...unfortunately, he relied too much on junemar. and when ginebra clamped down on lassiter, cabagnot and santos, that was the start of smb's downfall. yung ross di na naulit yung game 3 explosion niya. mukhang chamba lang. di na naulit yung pasko hahaha

Actually with Greg in there, Ginebra could guard everyone in SMB using single coverage. Fajardo is literally the big difference that is why San Miguel can dominate any team in the league except Ginebra. As long as Greg is healthy, I don't think SMB can beat Ginebra in an All-Filipino finale. Tim is the simply the best. I doubt that Alaska team wins 3 championships without his coaching.

Edited by will robie

Somehow medyo nakalimutan si Stan... He could have contributed more than Arwind.

Bawi na kang siya sa Asian Games- make us proud

yun nga ang di ko maintindihan kay austria. standhardinger never got enough minutes to contribute. swerte tayo at di masyadong ginamit hahaha austria was simply outcoached by the master tactician.

sabi lang nila yun na greatest team of all time.

let's go back-to-back with jbl again. defending champs tayo.

boss, gambit line yun G.O.A.T. ni CTC at the start of the Finals series, para pag lumobo ang mga ulo ng players at coaching staff at papasukin ng hangin ng kahambogan.

kaya ng hindi na makahabol at makalamang sa 3rd quarter, NATARANTA NA.

sabi ko na yun panalo sa game 5 at naglagay sa puso at isipan nila na pagdating sa CLOSE GAME ay TALO na sila sa NSD GINEBRA.

kaya nga kahit game 6 pa nakuha ni SMB, CONFIDENT pa rin ako na tama crystal ball ko na CHAMPION pa rin tayo!

Actually with Greg in there, Ginebra could guard everyone in SMB using single coverage. Fajardo is literally the big difference that is why San Miguel is a top team. As long as Greg is healthy, I don't think SMB can beat Ginebra in an All-Filipino finale. Tim is the simply the best. I doubt that Alaska team wins 3 championships without his coaching.

from coach tim himself, ginebra matches well against smb. smb's advantage in fajardo is negated by greg. i'd like to see a rematch in the all pinoy conference with a complete and healthy ginebra team. japeth was even hurting in the finals.

from coach tim himself, ginebra matches well against smb. smb's advantage in fajardo is negated by greg. i'd like to see a rematch in the all pinoy conference with a complete and healthy ginebra team. japeth was even hurting in the finals.

Exactly, chief! I have always held that belief that Ginebra is superior to SMB. If you watched all of SMB's finals series with Fajardo, they have only one play and that is to feed the ball to the post and let Fajardo pass to the shooters when double teamed. They can't do that to Ginebra because Greg can guard him one on one.

Regarding this SMB version being the greatest team of all time, I can only laugh. They just had a reality check. They got destroyed by Ginebra because the literal biggest reason they won championship after championship was neutralized by someone bigger than him. The SMB team of the late 80s to the mid 90s is way better than this SMB version.

Edited by will robie