• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

I was at the back of Meralco bench , last minute to ticket.I was surprise with the way the Bench player like faundo,and practice player bono react to ref calls during the game, also shouting patirahin na lng si Caguioa and bayaan JAYJAY laos nayan! Very UNPROFESSIONAL!

Thanks Sir Photographer!

I was wondering why Philippine Arena! Pano mga Kabarangay walang easy transportation if Wala kang personal car

The Jam terminals in Buendia and Cubao have been designated as the pick-up and drop-off points. Depatures for the Philippine Arena as follows: Buendia terminal (1:40 p.m., 2:15 p.m., 2:45 p.m. and 3:15 p.m) and EDSA/Kamuning Terminal ( 2:20 p.m., 240 p.m., 3 p.m., 3:20 p.m., 3:40 p.m., 4 p.m., 4:20 p.m. and 4:40 p.m.). Ako sa kamuning terminal sasakay

Meron kasing previous engagements/reservations ang Araneta sabay sa championship series

Edited by photographer

I was at the back of Meralco bench , last minute to ticket.I was surprise with the way the Bench player like faundo,and practice player bono react to ref calls during the game, also shouting patirahin na lng si Caguioa and bayaan JAYJAY laos nayan! Very UNPROFESSIONAL!

Yan si Faundo has something to finish kasi sa isip niya si Mark at Jayjay ang instrumental na mataggal siya sa Ginebra for being, you said it, unprofessional. Bastos talaga bunganga niyan. Six months lang contact niyan sa Meralco

Edited by photographer

Yan si Faundo has something to finish kasi sa isip niya si Mark at Jayjay ang instrumental na mataggal siya sa Ginebra for being, you said it, unprofessional. Bastos talaga bunganga niyan. Six months lang contact niyan sa Meralco

Very unprofessional nga chief kung ganun. Ang yabang akala mo may napatunayan sa liga. Hall of famers yung binabastos nila pati yung bono na yan na bench warmer, journey man na ngayon practice player na lang.

• Like (+1) 1

Sol Mercado in doubt after paying high price for brave chasedown block on Dillinger

GINEBRA guard Sol Mercado was wheeled out of the Smart Araneta Coliseum in a wheelchair after suffering a left ankle sprain in the finals seconds of Game Four on Friday night.

The veteran guard pulled off a gallant chasedown block on Meralco's Jared Dilinger with 20 seconds left, giving Ginebra a chance to wipe out an 85-83 Meralco lead late in Game Four.

Mercado, however, paid a high price for the brave play as a bad landing left him writhing on the floor in pain, leaving him doubtful for Game Five on Sunday.

"You never know about sprained ankles until the next day. The swelling dictates wh at grade it is, one, two or three,” said Ginebra coach Tim Cone after the 83-85 loss left the PBA Governors Cup Finals tied at 2-2.

“If it's a grade, he'll get a chance to play but if it's two or three, he won't make it on Sunday,” he added.

Mercado was on his way to a hospital for an examination at posting time.