• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Game Day!

I expect a ton of adjustment from Meralco. A change in their starting five is expected and Newsome posting LA or Scottie is expected to wear them out. Copying CTC strategy on Amer and JD.

For our part, I expect a breakout game for Ferrer and a Fast and the Furious appearance. And also, i am expecting poor plays and foul plague outing from Japhet (i hope i am wrong, prove me wrong Japhet please!).

Go for 3-0!!

Edited by daphne loves derby

Game Day!

I expect a ton of adjustment from Meralco. A change in their starting five is expected and Newsome posting LA or Scottie is expected to wear them out. Copying CTC strategy on Amer and JD.

For our part, I expect a breakout game for Ferrer and a Fast and the Furious appearance. And also, i am expecting poor plays and foul plague outing from Japhet (i hope i am wrong, prove me wrong Japhet please!).

Go for 3-0!!

hahaha you know what happens to japeth whenever he is not in his senses chief...bangko kay coach tim. honestly we still need the bigs to click tonight...greg, japeth, jdv, kevin. i hope jervy will be given the chance to contribute. maganda naman ang nilalaro nito pag pinapasok...tough defender and has the shooting touch.

• Like (+1) 1