• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

I like to see the look on Dillinger face pag natalo na Meralco! Hahahaha! Feeling Gordon Hayward! Hahaahha!

well he asked for it. now that his wish is granted, let him face the consequences. baka naman nag-iisip at nagsisisi na hahaha seriously, this will be a good series. i don't care if it goes the distance as long as we hoist the championship trophy.

Good Read about Glen Rice Jr's letdown

May reputation na pala sya, no wonder no NBA team want him. Layo sa ama.

Rice was overcooked

http://m.philstar.com/314195/show/a9926989755812eefd21db647ddb9a86/

What pained Gregorio was when he tried to pacify Rice after his ejection, the import shot back at him, saying, “why are you protecting your grandson?” It was in reference to Gregorio being a godfather of Ferrer’s girlfriend’s sister. “I felt the frustration of a father who was let down by a son,” he said. “I thought he had changed. We were ready for a Game 5. I’m speechless, what Glen did was uncalled for. I’m sad that he didn’t see the bigger picture. He has to learn a lesson from this. His emotional outburst created too many consequences. We were hoping to make it to the finals then boom, the balloon burst. His contract has clauses to penalize him for unruly conduct during a game so we’ll figure out what to do. What a waste of talent.”

Off topic;

Kiefer Ravena, Jeron Teng to join 2017 PBA Draft

https://www.rappler.com/sports/by-sport/basketball/pba/184700-kiefer-ravena-jeron-teng-join-draft

Jeron Teng and Kiefer Ravena had declared their draft availability.

What a deep draft its going to be;

- Jose (D League MVP)

- Standhardinger (sure 1st pick)

- Jeron Teng (Finals MVP last year)

- Kiefer Ravena (no intro needed)

and other standouts

- perkins

- potts

- Nambatac

- a lot of promising Fil-Ams (or Ellis and Forrester type of)

Edited by daphne loves derby

Rice was overcooked

What pained Gregorio was when he tried to pacify Rice after his ejection, the import shot back at him, saying, “why are you protecting your grandson?” It was in reference to Gregorio being a godfather of Ferrer’s girlfriend’s sister. “I felt the frustration of a father who was let down by a son,” he said. “I thought he had changed. We were ready for a Game 5. I’m speechless, what Glen did was uncalled for. I’m sad that he didn’t see the bigger picture. He has to learn a lesson from this. His emotional outburst created too many consequences. We were hoping to make it to the finals then boom, the balloon burst. His contract has clauses to penalize him for unruly conduct during a game so we’ll figure out what to do. What a waste of talent.”

Rice reminds me of Renaldo Balkman

Rice was overcooked

tama, sayang ang talent.... Emotional stability is important....

Minsan kahit di ka pinakamagaling pero nagagawamo iangat ang mga kasamahan mo at team, malaki ang chance kukunin ka ulit...

Off topic;

https://www.rappler.com/sports/by-sport/basketball/pba/184700-kiefer-ravena-jeron-teng-join-draft

- Jose (D League MVP)

and other standouts

- perkins

- potts

- Nambatac

Kelan ang piliian at pangilan kaya barangay?? Sana makuka natin shooter/defender.. 3 or 4 position. 6'4-6'6 hehehehe...

Off topic;

- Jose (D League MVP)

and other standouts

- perkins

- potts

- Nambatac

impossible na makuha pa natin si Stanhardinger or si Ravena, okay na ako kay Perkins or Potts.