• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Grabe yung ellis.

Follow up putback mintis

Drove to the basket nawalan ng bola

Fastbreak natravelling.

sayang lang minutes na binibigay diyan. Ipako na yan sa bangko

First time I will say that, yes, Ellis is becoming a liability kay Tim. Mark d' Spark nalulungkot ako coz his time is really up together with his partner. Jamito should be given more playing time and that includes Ferrer and Mariano.

First time I will say that, yes, Ellis is becoming a liability kay Tim. Mark d' Spark nalulungkot ako coz his time is really up together with his partner. Jamito should be given more playing time and that includes Ferrer and Mariano.

Very well said chief. Same here sir injuries and father time finally caught up na with them, but they will be remembered as one of the best backcourt duos in pba history. Si Taja chief isama na din sana sa rotation may laro yan eh nasasayang dahil diyan sa ellis na yan na walang silbi.

• Like (+1) 1

Very well said chief. Same here sir injuries and father time finally caught up na with them, but they will be remembered as one of the best backcourt duos in pba history. Si Taja chief isama na din sana sa rotation may laro yan eh nasasayang dahil diyan sa ellis na yan na walang silbi.

Yes. Medyo nga naiiyak ako seeing the two struggle due to Father Time. Bumabalik sa akin yuong nagawa nuong dalawa during those championship years ng Ginebra.

i just have this feeling na until next year na lang si mark and jay jay... i think gusto nilang mag grand slam...just a thought... i must agree, ellis is a liability... unless he becomes his potential, dap at i trade na sya...

• Like (+1) 1

Yes. Medyo nga naiiyak ako seeing the two struggle due to Father Time. Bumabalik sa akin yuong nagawa nuong dalawa during those championship years ng Ginebra.

Same here chief, sila nag inject ulit ng excitement sa ginebra after jaworski left. Iba yung galing nila nung heydays, prime, era nila. Sad to say sabi nga nila in sports all good things must come to an end.

• Like (+1) 1