• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Ang pag kakaintindi ko kasi, pag sigurado na panalo, di natinitira lalo na pag hindi quotient system...i dont get it pero etiquette daw sa game yun... ross will learn his lesson

We can never tell what will happen... I can still recall nung nagalit si Tim Cone when he was still with Alaska... He was sa opposing player ng TnT which is Mac Cardona... The outcome: Cardona got the last laugh... TnT won that championship...

Yes, Ginbera is no stranger to adversity. 2-1 din ang Meralco last conference. Ginebra took the next three games. 2-0 yung SMB nung All-Filipino in 2006. Ginebra took the next four games.

Alaska had a twice to beat advantage. Ginebra beat them twice. Star had a 2-0 lead. Ginebra took four out of the next five games.

exactly chief. this is where we will see ginebra NSD at its finest. and with coach tim firing up his charges with his confrontation with ross even before game 4, expect a ginebra team to be fiery. this team will not let us down!!!

We can never tell what will happen... I can still recall nung nagalit si Tim Cone when he was still with Alaska... He was sa opposing player ng TnT which is Mac Cardona... The outcome: Cardona got the last laugh... TnT won that championship...

Well i dont mean smb will loose for ross to learn his lesson... that is an ideal scenario... ross will learn if not that way, from another way...