• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Basta maganda three point shooting mahirap talaga maging scripted...dont know what happened kay scottie pero umpisa palang all out na laro tapos gumanda pa shooting...kung maimprove pa nya shooting nya ginebra or the PBA has found its bonafide PG to run along with castro, romeo pringle and cabagnot

On the other hand si japhet ata still nasa cloud 9 after his winning shot...chief photog pakibatukan naman yan pagnakita mo sa venue...makakapag all out na sya against the bolts..makakahinga ng maluwag after goin up against kraken in 5 games wag lang magpapatanga against hodge lang...

• Like (+1) 1

Mga boss went to Araneta just now NO tickets No announcement yet. Does anyone here have any updates where and when can we avail the ticket ? Thanks

hold yan ng MVP group para half sa team at empleyado nila.. tignan mo marami naka orange sa friday.. pero di nila kaya punuin yan kaya for sure bukas pa magkakaroon ng ticket

Congrats BGSM!!!

Looking forward.. I am excited to see the matchups between Ginebra and Meralco

Scottie Thompson against Chris Newsome

Brownlee against Allen Durnham

LA Tenorio against Jimmy Alapag

Japeth Aguilar against Cliff Hodge

Devance against Hugnatan

Tim Cone against Norman Black

I believe this is more exciting than the SMB vs TNT in the finals.

still in cloud 9 after that emphatic and resounding payback win by our gin kings. but we still have a mission to accomplish. i'm sure everybody at the ginebra camp are now preparing for the ultimate battle. brownlee vs. durham; japeth vs. hodge; tenorio vs. alapag; scottie vs. newsome (rookie vs. rookie); sol vs. amer and coach tim vs. norman who's got the edge? lamang ang gin kings kasi malakas ang 6th man. homecourt advantage sigurado yan. Ginebra NSD for the championship!!!

Dito pinakamalakas sigawan kagabi

BENEATH the happy faces, theres also a tinge of sadness which Mark Caguioa and JayJay Helterbrand couldnt hide as Barangay Ginebra made it back to the PBA finals under their watch.

Could it be the final ride for the tandem known as The Fast and The Furious.

Read more at http://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/news/mark-caguioa-turns-emotional-as-fast-and-furious-chase-pba-title-together-one-last-time-#4yQYgIwoKr5VOwWI.99

mark-caguioa-jayjay-helterbrand-campos.jpg

jumper ni mc47 pasok...tapos jumper ni jayjay pasok din. such a sight to behold. the remnants of that 2008 championship team. praying that these two pillars of ginebra will taste another championship this time with coach tim.

Congrats BGSM!!!

Looking forward.. I am excited to see the matchups between Ginebra and Meralco

Scottie Thompson against Chris Newsome

Brownlee against Allen Durnham

LA Tenorio against Jimmy Alapag

Japeth Aguilar against Cliff Hodge

Devance against Hugnatan

Tim Cone against Norman Black

I believe this is more exciting than the SMB vs TNT in the finals.

sayang si greg. kung kailan nakapasok ang ginebra sa finals, dun pa sya tinamaan ng injury. i'm sure he is itching to play right now.

sayang si greg. kung kailan nakapasok ang ginebra sa finals, dun pa sya tinamaan ng injury. i'm sure he is itching to play right now.

Malay mo makalaro din siya. Kahit ilang minuto lang. Paiba-iba sila ng kwento sa extent ng injury niya. Si June Mar din last year hindi na dapat maglalaro pero pagbalik niya nagchampion pa sila.