• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Maybe ROS import Henderson Niles' comment on Greg is true, after all...

GILAS Pilipinas will have two less players to choose from as Greg Slaughter and Matt Ganuelas-Rosser have been ruled out of the pool due to ankle injuries.

National coach Tab Baldwin confirmed the unfortunate development on Wednesday when Gilas resumed practice, saying Slaughter underwent a scan, found out an issue on his ankle ligament and is set to undergo arthroscopic surgery.

Rosser, on the other hand, has already had surgery for his own ankle injury he suffered in the offseason.

"Every player under my responsibility and has an injury is a concern," Baldwin said. “I'm concerned for them as people, for their careers, for their opportunities. I'm concerned that they can't realize their ambitions to be part of Gilas this year.”

“But they move on and I move on,” the American-Kiwi mentor added.

Japeth Aguilar, Slaughter's Ginebra teammate, said Slaughter could be out for two months. The 6-11 slotman dropped by the Meralco Gym to talk to Baldwin on Wednesday but left before Gilas practice could end.

Marcio Lassiter was also absent in practice owing to an own minor injury, but Baldwin expects San Miguel Beer sniper to return on Thursday.

GILAS Pilipinas will have two less players to choose from as Greg Slaughter and Matt Ganuelas-Rosser have been ruled out of the pool due to ankle injuries.

National coach Tab Baldwin confirmed the unfortunate development on Wednesday when Gilas resumed practice, saying Slaughter underwent a scan, found out an issue on his ankle ligament and is set to undergo arthroscopic surgery.

Rosser, on the other hand, has already had surgery for his own ankle injury he suffered in the offseason.

"Every player under my responsibility and has an injury is a concern," Baldwin said. “I'm concerned for them as people, for their careers, for their opportunities. I'm concerned that they can't realize their ambitions to be part of Gilas this year.”

“But they move on and I move on,” the American-Kiwi mentor added.

Japeth Aguilar, Slaughter's Ginebra teammate, said Slaughter could be out for two months. The 6-11 slotman dropped by the Meralco Gym to talk to Baldwin on Wednesday but left before Gilas practice could end.

Marcio Lassiter was also absent in practice owing to an own minor injury, but Baldwin expects San Miguel Beer sniper to return on Thursday.

Sometimes, you give player/s' their graceful exit so as not to hurt their ego...yung mga imports na pinauuwi or nire-reject, madalas sabihing may injury or may personal engagement...

Sana lang Greg's injury won't hamper his future BGK playing stint

• Like (+1) 1

talked to BGK coach Tim Cone this morning and vehemently denied that they are interested in Stanley Pringle. They are eyeing a Greg Slaughter trade in exchange for Asi Taulava and Mac Cardona

Taulava and cardona for SLAUGHTER?? is this a JOKE???

1 old guy and 1 unreliable tantrum player for a future superstar??

HELL No.

OT

This is interesting, sino kaya sa tingin nio mga chief ang pwede natin makuha. For sure hindi bibigyan ng ROS ng max contract lahat to.

RoS faces tough task as 10 players head to free agency

http://www.philstar.com/sports/2016/05/20/1585189/ros-faces-tough-task-10-players-head-free-agency

Paul Lee, Jeff Chan, Jericho Cruz, Beau Belga, JR Quinahan and Raymond Almazan, all key players in the Elasto Painters’ triumphant journey in the just-concluded Oppo PBA Commissioner’s Cup, are among those approaching free agency status.

Edited by daphne loves derby

Taulava and cardona for SLAUGHTER?? is this a JOKE???

1 old guy and 1 unreliable tantrum player for a future superstar??

HELL No.

OT

This is interesting, sino kaya sa tingin nio mga chief ang pwede natin makuha. For sure hindi bibigyan ng ROS ng max contract lahat to.

http://www.philstar.com/sports/2016/05/20/1585189/ros-faces-tough-task-10-players-head-free-agency

Paul Lee, Jeff Chan, Jericho Cruz, Beau Belga, JR Quinahan and Raymond Almazan, all key players in the Elasto Painters’ triumphant journey in the just-concluded Oppo PBA Commissioner’s Cup, are among those approaching free agency stat

Wishful thinking....................Almazan.

Taulava and cardona for SLAUGHTER?? is this a JOKE?

OT

Paul Lee, Jeff Chan, Jericho Cruz, Beau Belga, JR Quinahan and Raymond Almazan, all key players in the Elasto Painters’ triumphant journey in the just-concluded Oppo PBA Commissioner’s Cup, are among those approaching free agency status.[/size]

Hands down...or rather hands up....whatever!!! Basta si jericho cruz!!!,...tapos trade si mercado + ellis for draft pick or a reliable wingman plus isang malaki sa loob....jewel pomferada perhaps?

talked to BGK coach Tim Cone this morning and vehemently denied that they are interested in Stanley Pringle. They are eyeing a Greg Slaughter trade in exchange for Asi Taulava and Mac Cardona

Muntik akong matawa dito. Then I realized na wala pang practice ang Ginebra.

Wag kame, iba na lang. 😆

FYI: Yung usap namin ni LA, sa meet and greet nya yun last Sunday.

And I got the pics to prove it. You? :)

bwahahaha 😃😃😃😃 @!$#* dun ka sa ibang thread magsulat...pinaglololoko mo kami dito.