• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

To add to my earlier comment,the gins need to understand the new system well... i am not a fan of the triangle but it is the system right now of the coach...

And again, they nèed a shooter and 1 more reliable back up big...

I believe 2 of their young players are wasting on the bench... they could develop them or trade them... as for jj, if he wont retire anytime soon, i look forward that he try to regain his shooting...

To add to my earlier comment,the gins need to understand the new system well... i am not a fan of the triangle but it is the system right now of the coach...

And again, they nèed a shooter and 1 more reliable back up big...

I believe 2 of their young players are wasting on the bench... they could develop them or trade them... as for jj, if he wont retire anytime soon, i look forward that he try to regain his shooting...

Okay na sana si jason ballesteros at dehesa kung pwede hehe.

RoS na yata ang bagong "Ginebra" kung NSD spirit ang pag-uusapan, si Belga na ang bagong Locsin, si Quiñahan ang bagong Wilmer Ong, si Tiu si Hizon, si Paul Lee si Bal David at si Jericho Cruz si Gonzalgo. Si Tiu dati papogi lang, ngayon 'di umaatras sa banggaan at physical plays

kasama na ang sugurin at duruduruin ang mga players

Kaya namura ng tnt import na si Ivan Johnson 'yang gagong commissioner ng PBA eh, dapat nga d'yan sinakal na ni Johnson

RoS na yata ang bagong "Ginebra" kung NSD spirit ang pag-uusapan, si Belga na ang bagong Locsin, si Quiñahan ang bagong Wilmer Ong, si Tiu si Hizon, si Paul Lee si Bal David at si Jericho Cruz si Gonzalgo. Si Tiu dati papogi lang, ngayon 'di umaatras sa banggaan at physical plays

palaban di kasi yung coach. i guess if one has a fiery coach, the character will rub on his players. tama...si chris tiu dati, long shot-long shot lang, ngayon pati banggaan sa ilalim maasahan mo na.

it's really the attitude of the players rather than the coach. yan ang problema sa ginebra.

palaban di kasi yung coach. i guess if one has a fiery coach, the character will rub on his players. tama...si chris tiu dati, long shot-long shot lang, ngayon pati banggaan sa ilalim maasahan mo na.

it's really the attitude of the players rather than the coach. yan ang problema sa ginebra.

Tama ka sir, ang dami nang naging coach ng Ginebra, tingin ko maayos naman sina Chua, Sauler noon as coach at ngayon si Cone but to no avail