• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Stagnant plays, off-night on players (except for Greg), litong lito sa rotation, Alaska was lucky Barangay played in such low leve. What more if hindi off-night. I would imagine Tim Cone in livid mode inside the locker or during the team's next practice date.

slaughter has arrived. grabe, 22 first half points, iba na ang matangkad.........

Right on the money chief!

1.) I dont think the Kings have shot a single three. am I right? thats rare even if they are not a 3pt shooting team.

2.) OJ definitely had a bad game on offense. But look, he got 20+ rebounds and those beautiful assist! I think its wrong to say its his fault we lost because he is small and should be replaced. Coach Tim is the most successful coach in PBA and HE KNOWS what he is doing. All of these will pay dividends later I strongly believe that.

3.) LA couldn't get his rhythm because the play was mostly inside, post up. And the pick and rolls in which he and Japhet were very effective in the previous games was well defended by the aces. Good scouting.

4.) Lots of game breaks. The offensive foul of japhet vs Calvin is clearly a plof. No foul on OJ's baseline drive vs Calvin, wrong out of bounds call on Scottie, The timeout should not be given to calvin because he did not establish position.

5.) The defense is there, the Kings still manage to limit the aces to less than 100 pts, which is their average. 86-80 nga lang ang score. Its just the offense was bad during the 2nd half specially when they run the triangle. credit also Alaska's defense. nakakahabol lang tayo pag fastbreak at forcing TO's.

I know i dont have a right to judge CTC but he seems a bit out of character last night.

1.) Hindi ginamit ang last time out nung 3 pa lang ang lamang at nakapag draw sana ng play na maganda. Instead, he trusted SOL to do the decision, ayun sablay. He scolded LA kasi dapat si LA ang nag setup ng play kaya sya pinasok kaso kinuha ni sol ang bola after inbound. Botched play.

2.) I somehow agree with quinito and sev, Greg and Japhet rested too long on the bench. Nakaporma na si edwards nung pinasok sila.

3.) What's up with JJ playing 4mins? I didnt see anything positive about that. Nung time pa na naghahabol siya pinasok.

4.) Again I agree with sev and quinito, JDV was too tired to defend Calvin/edwards during that stretch run.

anyways, hindi pa talaga tayo ready na talunin ang aces convincingly siguro. time will come. I still believe good things are coming. To be the best, you have to beat the best. And we still have SMB on sched.

Yes! i think they were 0/15 in 3 point shot. sobrang malas! though ang GSW naka 1/18 lang sa tres sina curry and klay combined against LA Lakers.

Though we don't have legitimate shooters, we have Mark, LA, Sol, Ellis, Thompson, JDV, Japeth, JJ who can shoot a three, remember the game against Star last xmas day? sobrang suwerte naman tayo. all the points that they were shoot during the entire OT just came from beyond the arc including the winning 3s of LA.

OJ got 0 out of 13 in Field goal for the first two quarters, and 7 out of 25 total FG for a measly 28%. not bad for an import, but not good either. not an import caliber that would bring a certain team to a Finals. Even if he got 100 rebounds, it can't win games.

Phoenix decided to replaced their import after two losses, Rain or Shine decided to replaced their import after three losses. I think Ginebra will stick to our import after two conferences, win or lose.

Edited by the riddick

I agree...no clamor to change OJ...yet...i really love old school players/import...coz alam mo they will play hard every game....just like OJ...

If you think about it...tama lang yun..para mahasa yun mga players...kung naka at least 2-3 more 3 pointers mga ginkings...malamang panalo sila...

I agree...no clamor to change OJ...yet...i really love old school players/import...coz alam mo they will play hard every game....just like OJ...

If you think about it...tama lang yun..para mahasa yun mga players...kung naka at least 2-3 more 3 pointers mga ginkings...malamang panalo sila...

And those free throw wooohhssss. Sayang. Dati technical foul yung mga antics ni Abueva, biglang lumuwag ngayon.

• Like (+1) 1