Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Well chua was a good idea...as a coach during the agustin era...even some of the posters here(including me) were clamoring for him to replace ato...but that was a damn if you do or damn if you dont scenario...parang binay or roxas lang yan...

Still this is a big scandal for the PBA..especially miss pobladors statement that she is/was a mistress of chua...

However IMO the issue of alpob..how shall i say this...nde yan yun pwedeng ikasira ng ginebra or PBA...but the comment of badua na..1. Yun pagepal nya dun sa pwesto ni jawo 2. Yun pag epal na naman nya sa paglipat ni tim cone 3. Eto yun pinakamalaki..na hundi pala si RSA ang ayaw "magpahiram" kundi pakikiepal na naman ni chua...

Maepal pala talaga yan si chua...sabagay pag sa coaching huddle nakikiepal din cya...dapat tawag sa kanya...maepALfrancis CHUA eh,,,

ito na yung article na hinaharang nila, lumabas na

Mo Twister says model Abby Poblador identified Ginebra governor Al Chua in 'affair' claim

Read more at http://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/news/mo-twister-confirms-abby-poblador-mentioned-al-chuas-name-in-affair-confession#zI4rCTRHpiB3LCOf.99

CONTROVERSIAL radio host Mo Twister has confirmed that Ginebra board governor Alfrancis Chua was identified by model Abby Poblador as the PBA team executive she claimed to have had an affair with.

Mo Twister, Mohan Gumatay in real life, said Poblador mentioned the former coach turned team executive's name 'maybe 15 times' during a two-hour interview in his GTWM (Good Times With Mo) radio program which was aired via live streaming on Wednesday night.

“She freaking full out said, Alfrancis Chua. In my opinion, she mentioned Alfrancis Chua maybe fifteen times,” said Gumatay in an interview aired over Spin.ph writer Snow Badua's 'Reliable Source' radio sports program on DZSR.

“She said that: ‘I am a mistress of Alfrancis Chua,' she said that," Gumatay added.

hehehe sabi ko na nga ba kapag kumuha ka ng ganyan, sapat ang bayad.............

• Like (+1) 1

hehehe sabi ko na nga ba kapag kumuha ka ng ganyan, sapat ang bayad.............

ang matindi niyan chief, proud na proud pa siyang aminin na siya ay kabit ni Chua.

Ano epekto nito sa team?

Simple lang, kung matatanggal si Chua sa GSM or worse sa SMC Sports Affairs, yung mga supposed players na hawak niya or pinoprotektahan niya, may paglalagyan na or hindi na magiging untouchables. Kung si LA, Mac45 or MC47/JJ man yan, may posibilidad na magkaroon ng internal shake up/conflict lalo na pag nalaman ng players na naapektuhan pala sila dahil ke Chua (lalo na yung mga na trade sa BB)

ang matindi niyan chief, proud na proud pa siyang aminin na siya ay kabit ni Chua.

Ano epekto nito sa team?

Simple lang, kung matatanggal si Chua sa GSM or worse sa SMC Sports Affairs, yung mga supposed players na hawak niya or pinoprotektahan niya, may paglalagyan na or hindi na magiging untouchables. Kung si LA, Mac45 or MC47/JJ man yan, may posibilidad na magkaroon ng internal shake up/conflict lalo na pag nalaman ng players na naapektuhan pala sila dahil ke Chua (lalo na yung mga na trade sa BB)

Inamin sa media equals blackmail. May nangyaring hindi maganda between them malamang. Anyway, am excited to see what will be the next move of SMC. Ako kung tinira ng ganyan ng isang babae at hindi totoo, I have a battery of lawyers to counteract the said paninira pero kung tatahimik lang ako, totoo nga at nakakatakot at baka may evidence si babae. Your move........SMC

Edited by photographer
  • Like (+1) 1

Personal na buhay na yan ni Al Francis wala na tayong pakialam dyan. As long as naglalaro ang Ginebra maging masaya tayo!

hindi tayo nakikialam, backread for the reason why the team will be affected by this issue.

by the way, welcome to the BGSM forums.

Elsewhere;

GSM is now taking on Jordan:

Q4 Aguilar slam plus a foul! FT in. Gins 78-60. 8.22.

I will post update on a blow by blow basis

@Daphne were you there at the venue? Can you provide any insight as to how the team played specially how they are coping with the new system.

sorry i am not there, i just posted updates from the net here. But based on Charles Tiu's statement (he was there), the King's look good and plays better than previous triangle but still needs consistency specially on defense

• Like (+1) 1

sorry i am not there, i just posted updates from the net here. But based on Charles Tiu's statement (he was there), the King's look good and plays better than previous triangle but still needs consistency specially on defense

that's nice to know...at least after barely a month in training camp, we can already see some improvements. still a lot of work to be done, though. hopefully by the time the season opens, they have adjusted to coach tim's system.

For sure totoo lahat ng sinabi ni abby. Ano naman ang motibo niya kung hindi totoo lahat iyon?

Good point. Marami nga nagsasabi na totoo ang isuue na ito.

Well chua was a good idea...as a coach during the agustin era...even some of the posters here(including me) were clamoring for him to replace ato...but that was a damn if you do or damn if you dont scenario...parang binay or roxas lang yan...

Still this is a big scandal for the PBA..especially miss pobladors statement that she is/was a mistress of chua...

However IMO the issue of alpob..how shall i say this...nde yan yun pwedeng ikasira ng ginebra or PBA...but the comment of badua na..1. Yun pagepal nya dun sa pwesto ni jawo 2. Yun pag epal na naman nya sa paglipat ni tim cone 3. Eto yun pinakamalaki..na hundi pala si RSA ang ayaw "magpahiram" kundi pakikiepal na naman ni chua...

Maepal pala talaga yan si chua...sabagay pag sa coaching huddle nakikiepal din cya...dapat tawag sa kanya...maepALfrancis CHUA eh,,,

maepaAlfrancis chua nga talaga....

Mahina naman yung Jordan eh. Nahirapan din sila sa blackwater

its an exhibition game and a tune up for Jordan national team that will play in the FIBA ASIA, they do not play their usual A game because of fear of injuries to their key stars. And Daghles did not play against BW

Both team benefited, for GSM, time to see how far they can go with Tim on board, and for Toroman's team to gauge his teams teamwork and defense against Big Guys that GSM have. so winning or losing is not the main barometer here.

Edited by daphne loves derby

Jordan coach Rajko Toroman impressed with Ginebra in its first game under Tim Cone
Read more at http://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/news/jordan-coach-rajko-toroman-impressed-with-ginebra-game-under-tim-cone-in-tune-up#2k0fjKHB2vpyZ43V.99

“I see a very strong team. I saw that they are slowly getting their offense, they have a system and they try to work within the system and they have the size,” Toroman said shortly after Jordan’s 85-94 loss to the Kings in their scrimmage at the CCF gym along Ortigas.

“They play tough defense, they have size. They are a very, very competitive team, and they fought ‘till the end, and they have a lot of good players, it should be tough to play them in the next conferences,” he added.