Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

well i think it was not an impressive win by bgk given the quality of blackwater...although chalk it up as a "W". yes i agree that cariaso may have experimented down the stretch...even putting in forrester with gin kings up by only 7. sa akin lang the killer instinct should always be there the entire duration of the game. we can also see that the players are forcing the triangle to work given the numerous TOs committed last night.

Guest Mr Dwayne Sanchez

good to see Artadi and Faundo getting playing time at Blackwater :)

buti pa si Faundo, former big man of GSM, napapa kinabangan at nagagamit ng ibang team. katulad din ni Taha. sayang lang big Men na ito at hindi naalagaan ng GSM, hindi ko alam kung bkit ang tiyaga tiyaga nila ke Mamaril!

si Artadi naka 21 points at 5 triples??? nasan ang depensa nila? not a good win with Blackwater! kung lagi sila ganito, kakainin sila ng buhay ng Purefoods at Alaska. sad.gif

Marami nagsasabi obsolete na daw ang style ni Jaworski. In my opinion, since we have tried every coach para hawakan ang National Team, iba't ibang style sila, pero may umubra din ba? Why not try again Jaworski? Subok lang. What do we have to lose? We've been losing since afterall

Edited by ray004

Lalaro na daw si James Yap sa Manila Clasico.

Si Sanggalang na lang ang kulang nila sa Normal Rotation..

Sino makaka pag shutdown sa knya? or i think mas threat si PJ Simon dahil mas healthy sya?

Joseph Yeo? MC47? M45?

IMHO mas ok kung si Air Force ang babantay..

purefoods' plays start with barroca...imo, contain barroca, bgk will have a better chance. i hope the gin kings have learned their lesson from last year's semis defeat.

buti pa si Faundo, former big man of GSM, napapa kinabangan at nagagamit ng ibang team. katulad din ni Taha. sayang lang big Men na ito at hindi naalagaan ng GSM, hindi ko alam kung bkit ang tiyaga tiyaga nila ke Mamaril!

si Artadi naka 21 points at 5 triples??? nasan ang depensa nila? not a good win with Blackwater! kung lagi sila ganito, kakainin sila ng buhay ng Purefoods at Alaska. sad.gif

patience pays off. mamaril had a double-double performance to go with 2 block shots against the grand slam champions and most importantly for getting into the head of the pinoy sakuragi, the heart and soul of purefoods.