Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Guest Satanick Fury

Ginebra win or lose this conference has already overachieved the expectations of many down 0-4 at the start of the conference and with injuries at the middle of the conference hounding their key players 2nd place would not be bad assuming that they would eventually lose to Alaska.

You are correct sir but as fans, we want our favorite team to win the championship.

Can't help quoting the post of fatchubs: from being the 7th seed to being a finalist. Ang hindi nagawa ng Celtics at Lakers, nagawa ng Gin Kings! I hope that Ginebra will win the next 3 games and become the champions this conference.

Import replacement? Or walking wounded? Tough choice for the Barangay. Pwede bang kunin si Chris Alexander for the last three games? Hehehe.

Seriously though. This is where Ginebra is the most dangerous: fighting like there's no tomorrow.

NEVER SAY DIE.

I'll go with the Walking Wounded, an import change at this time will surely disrupt their chemistry which goest so well with V-Mack. The perimeter guys should step up in the perimeter as well as the wingmen in taking those rebounds and start playing an uptempo game. In the last 2 games Alaska chocked their half court sets which pivots around V-mack, he is virtually against 3 players every time he touches the ball (2 players are good defenders in Abueva and Thoss, 1 player a monster defender in Dozier). The Alaska pressure is shackling V-mack and for me a significant improvement in rebounding and playing a pedal-to-the-metal phase of game can give a better chance for Ginebra. Adjustments should be made by the locals not by the import.

• Like (+1) 1
1368882809[/url]' post='8679530']

You are correct sir but as fans, we want our favorite team to win the championship.

Can't help quoting the post of fatchubs: from being the 7th seed to being a finalist. Ang hindi nagawa ng Celtics at Lakers, nagawa ng Gin Kings! I hope that Ginebra will win the next 3 games and become the champions this conference.

Just like gsm, Team ko rin kasi ang lakers...at tulad ng lakers, the gin kings had a miserable start. Pero nakita natin kung nasan ang gsm now. Win or lose sa series na ito proud na proud na ako sa na abot ng gsm. wink.gif

Edited by fatchubs
1368907163[/url]' post='8679770']

I'll go with the Walking Wounded, an import change at this time will surely disrupt their chemistry which goest so well with V-Mack. The perimeter guys should step up in the perimeter as well as the wingmen in taking those rebounds and start playing an uptempo game. In the last 2 games Alaska chocked their half court sets which pivots around V-mack, he is virtually against 3 players every time he touches the ball (2 players are good defenders in Abueva and Thoss, 1 player a monster defender in Dozier). The Alaska pressure is shackling V-mack and for me a significant improvement in rebounding and playing a pedal-to-the-metal phase of game can give a better chance for Ginebra. Adjustments should be made by the locals not by the import.

Am wondering if they would like to experiment with mac b playing the pf position. Si v mack kasi binabantayan ng bigs ang alaska tapost si dozier and help d pag nag low post play or pag may nag drive. Baracael can hit the outside shot so baka magdalawang isip kung mag help d ito.

Am wondering if they would like to experiment with mac b playing the pf position. Si v mack kasi binabantayan ng bigs ang alaska tapost si dozier and help d pag nag low post play or pag may nag drive. Baracael can hit the outside shot so baka magdalawang isip kung mag help d ito.

Ganun pa rin ang siste nyan - liliit lalo ang lineup ng BGSM if you put Mac B sa PF. Kerby can also hit the outside jumper, it just so happens na maalat lang tlga laro nila. Ang maganda lang siguro, run the switch more often na para kung sino yung screen ni VMack, will end up with who guards him. Example, if VMack gives a high screen to whomever Dozier is guarding, maiiwan kay VMack yun. Then post up, or kick out to the open man kapag may triple or double team.

On other news, Coach Alfrancis Chua has been fined the sum of 10 thousand pesos for pointing a dirty finger toward the fans and officials seated behind the behind the Alaska bench. This is certainly conduct unbecoming of a head coach and offensive to the sensibilities of our fans.

Edited by Kyoji_Kagami
Guest Demonick Fury

Just like gsm, Team ko rin kasi ang lakers...at tulad ng lakers, the gin kings had a miserable start. Pero nakita natin kung nasan ang gsm now. Win or lose sa series na ito proud na proud na ako sa na abot ng gsm. wink.gif

Full force tayo mamaya! War Barangay!

On other news, Coach Alfrancis Chua has been fined the sum of 10 thousand pesos for pointing a dirty finger toward the fans and officials seated behind the behind the Alaska bench. This is certainly conduct unbecoming of a head coach and offensive to the sensibilities of our fans.

Mali naman si Alfrancis duon. Ni hindi ko nakitaan ginawa ni Jawo yun nuon maski nagkakapikunan na. Tama yung fine sa kanya.

Di muna ako manonood live. TV mode na muna.

baracael will just be overpowered and overmatched by Thoss, Espinas and Dozier

If you notice ang ganda ng ikot ng bola ng alaska. Personally kasi i would rather take a chance and see if alaska will fall into playing one on one since sabi nga kaya nilang i-overpower si mac. Baka mas may chance pa tayong dumobol team.

But yes liliit nga ang gin kings sa ganyang line-up

deserved win for alaska. masaya na ko mga karate strike kay abueva heheeheh. gogogogo baracael hehehehehehe.sana next season strong center kunin ginebra local or import and dispatsain na yang lintik na urbiztondo na yan puro yabang!!!!!

Somewhere in the series, I believed mananalo ang ginebra despite of the fatigue and injury factor.... It was a good series though....bigla ko Lang na miss sina Aquino, locsin, Alexander at Eric menk....

Btw, di ko napansin, nag 1-3-1 zone d ba sila? Some points, would it made a difference Kung ginamit nila di Elmer me Jv? And had played mark and jay jay together as before?

Bawi next time :)

Somewhere in the series, I believed mananalo ang ginebra despite of the fatigue and injury factor.... It was a good series though....bigla ko Lang na miss sina Aquino, locsin, Alexander at Eric menk....

Btw, di ko napansin, nag 1-3-1 zone d ba sila? Some points, would it made a difference Kung ginamit nila di Elmer me Jv? And had played mark and jay jay together as before?

Bawi next time :)

Job well done, Ginebra. Few expected this team to make it to the finals. Congratulations to Alaska. This team rightfully deserves to be champion this conference after topping the elimination round.

congratulations to some members here for putting nickfury in his right place. we should not allow insults in this forum. he instigated the fight and you showed class by not exchanging him in his low form of fighting . Justice has been served.

again, congrats to both Ginebra and Alaska!

ginebra still needs legit center but still great effort whole season. I hope LA can still continue to play at high level for fiba asia..

wala silang panapat kay The Boss Thoss...injured and sunog si Vmack; nonetheless, Alaska simply is the better team at this point in time; overachievement na rin actually ang narating ng GSM...congrats to both teams!

it was a tough match for GSM, pero atleast we still went the distance this conference even though everybody else thought na laglag na agad ang Ginebra

the odds were stacked against us, pero despite all of that, laban pa din!

(pero sana nanalo man lang tayo maski isang game.. naknam! haha)

anyway, congrats to Alaska and their fans (Abueva -- the beast talaga!!! Ginebra/Jawo fan pero on the opposing team.. wapak) ... bawi nalang tayo mga ka-baranggay next conference ^_^