Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Whether it's a 1-point loss or a 30-point blowout, it is just one loss. It's a race to 3 series. Nakauna lang ang Alaska. Chua and his assistants will make the necessary adjustments and for sure we will see a different Ginebra come game 2.

So you're saying na alaska na magchachampion?

Hindi naman sa trolling or anything, pero di ba NEVER SAY DIE ang BGSM?? Why are you giving up after 1 game???

Ako di ako bibigay. Napauwi lang ako sa Game 1, kitang kita na wala sa sarili ang lahat players ng Ginebra. Pero bukas sa MOA.....................................let's see......nahabol hanggang bumaba ng 11 points, kung hindi lang na super swerte ang mga bato ng Alaska nuong first quarter, dikit ang laban. Abueva, di pa huli ang pagkakatitig mo sa akin. Magbabayad ka! laugh.gif tongue.gif ph34r.gif

Ako di ako bibigay. Napauwi lang ako sa Game 1, kitang kita na wala sa sarili ang lahat players ng Ginebra. Pero bukas sa MOA.....................................let's see......nahabol hanggang bumaba ng 11 points, kung hindi lang na super swerte ang mga bato ng Alaska nuong first quarter, dikit ang laban. Abueva, di pa huli ang pagkakatitig mo sa akin. Magbabayad ka! laugh.gif tongue.gif ph34r.gif

the key is for mamaril and the rest of the bgk to manhandle the chimpanzee from baste. pag nabalda si abueva balik na sa kangkungan ang alaska.

the key is for mamaril and the rest of the bgk to manhandle the chimpanzee from baste. pag nabalda si abueva balik na sa kangkungan ang alaska.

Nag thumbs down pa sa harap ko nang sabihan ko yung ref na tingnan yung baboon na yun at obserbahan kapag bumagsak nanghahawak ng paa ng taga Ginebra para madapa o hindi maka habol sa fastbreak. Kinapampangan ko nga..............ng mura........Taksyapu! laugh.gif tongue.gif cool.gif

Guest Demonick Fury

Haha! Show your allegations, imbecile. According to this troll, I created my room to satisfy my propensity to argue and fight senselessly. Hahaha! Non-sequitur. First of all, I don't recall ever fighting in the room I created but I do remember making fun of you and your fellow trolls in that room. Hey, I know you're envious of me, SaintBading5858. If you create a room, no poster in his right mind would post on a room of a troll. Again, folks, this is a pakawala nick of SaintPeter5858, together with the other alter nicks Satanick Fury and demon nick fury, hence, he uses these nicks to flame the threads. Besides, he really doesn't care if these nicks get suspended. His original nick, SaintPeter5858 has already been suspended and what's pathetic is he puts positive votes on the posts of SaintPeter5858 using his hundred other alter nicks. It's pathetic that this 46-year old troll has no job and all he does the whole day is make alter nicks, put negative votes on the posts of posters he loathes and make non-sensical posts. Aanhin mo ang positive votes kung hindi naman makapost. Hahaha! Ang alam ko 8 pages ang room na ginawa ko, so pano nilalangaw? Concerned? I really don't give a rat's ass what you think. I know you think highly of me that's why you follow me from thread to thread like a loyal lapdog. As far as I'm concerned, you're my loyal lackey who goes from thread to thread to put negative votes on my posts. HIndi ka lang nabigyan ng autograph, nagwawala ka na. Haha! Again, mods bonito and TSB, pakawalang nick to ng troll na si SaintPeter5858.

Late 40s or probably 50sdaw. Haha! Hula ka pa Lolo SaintBading. Speak for yourself, aso. I pity my 46-year old lapdog. I know you loathe me because I didn't give you my autograph but trying to be me by copy-pasting my posts? Haha! You're not even close to a cheap imitation of yours truly.

My lackey is describing his miserable and monotonous life. As you can see folks, he's projecting again. Buy a life bum. Huwag kang palamunin. 46 years old ka na. I still won't give you my autograph.

Cool lang, girl. You sound like a nagging housewife.

Sobrang emotional naman iyang reply mo. Dalhin mo na lang iyang emotions mo sa pag cheer sa Barangay sa Game 2.

Bawi tayo, mga ka-Barangay!

sweep na yan ng alaska..sayng buy ko ng VIP ticket worth 4K...Damn!

hmmm, mukhang pretending to be a BGSM fan ka lang boss?, pero at the back of your mind Alaska Fan ka?

tama ba ko?? kung mali man, sorry boss pero you sound like an Alaska Fan... kasi bossing ang BGSM fan, Never Say Die!!:rolleyes:

5-GAME series to boss, hindi mo pwedeng gamiting basehan lang ang game 1...

tapos sabi mo pa sweep na??? lalo ko naisip na Alaska fan ka trying to demoralize the team...

Guest BurNick Fury

Another nick fury fanboy aka alberto_. By the way, don't even think of asking for an autograph because I won't give you one. laugh.gif

ilusyonada pala kayo, tita nick fury. autograph? sino ba kayo?

saka tigilan niyo na po ang pakikipag away. baka ma high blood po kayo. bad po sa health para sa isang tatang na katulad niyo.

Guest Demonick Fury

Just stating facts, 46-year old troll aka SaintBading5858. Ikaw puro ka allegations, wala namang evidence. So, according to your fecal matter for brains, stating facts and being emotional are one and the same. Your stupidity is getting obvious by the post. No wonder a lot of your alter nicks have been suspended because you've been posting nonsense. Puro ka copy-paste ng mga posts ko since the stinking brown matter in your cranium doesn't allow you to think. By the way, kayo na ng fellow troll mo na si Burnick Fury aka alberto_? Birds of the same feather, flock together.

When I started watching in the second half, Ginebra was down by a big margin. The margin was too large to overcome. Bawi na lang next game.

O.T. ka na girl. Sobra kang affected. Ayaw mo tumigil sa pag nag.

Tanggapin mo na lang ang alok kong ticket para sa Game 3 this Sunday. Ok, girl?

Guest Demonick Fury

Bading na bading ang hirit mo lolo sanbading. San mo naman kinuha ang pera mo para pambili ng ticket? Humingi ka naman sa nanay mo? Magbanat ka ng buto at magtrabaho ka at mahiya ka sa nanay at tatay mo. Bumili ka din ng buhay lolo sanbading. Affected? OT? Sino kaya yung unang nagcomment ? Haha! Owned. Huwag ng magalit kasi hindi lang naman ikaw yung tinangihan ko ng autograph. Yung mga hirit mo copy-paste lang galing sa mga post ko. laugh.gif

Binibigyan ka na nga ng libreng ticket, kung ano ano pang mga pinagsasabi mo. Talagang affected ka, girl. Iyan ang owned.

Nagpost at nagkalat ka lang ng mga nonsense mo dito, natalo na ang Barangay. Mag behave ka na.

Edited by Demonick Fury

The TV panelists already observed from the moment the GSM players touched court base, that they're still basking from that TnT conquest while the Milkmen had their game face from the get-go. Anyway, the coaching staff should be able to adjust their game plan, re-focus, and recall their 'never-say-die' attitude.