Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Great game, maski sabihin nilang wala si RDO, Dillinger at K-Will kaya nanalo ang Ginebra, well ganun talaga eh, Ginebra also have their share of injuries to their players noon and some other teams also went to that kind of situation. It'll be a different ballgame against alaska, sana meron silang player/s na magamit to defend against Rob Dozier, mataas at mahaba ang galamay ng player na 'to, I hope that Mamaril can defend against him, if not put Taha although he has the tendency na to commit useless fouls saka parang laging gigil eh. Also, Al Chua should devised other plays as well to counter alaska's defense

I hope Al Chua and Ginebra win this. Kaya pa naman siguro ni Raymundo si Thoss sa post. Sana din na magsisi ang Alaska sa pagtrade kay LA.

In a recent interview, even LA Tenorio sounded wary of what threat Sonny Thoss can pose to their team. It's a young talented player vs. a veteran talented player- in the end 'though mental toughness and heart will play a vital part...

Dirty player ba si Abueva? ohmy.gif

Sa tingin ko "physical" o rugged lang ... magkaiba yun. rolleyes.gif

Parang si JAWO kung maglaro, wala sigurong magsasabing dirty si Jawo pati na ang kanyang mga "bata" dati na sina Distrito, Isaac, Gonzalgo etc. Nun panahon na yun nauso ang "no harm no foul" o baka naman "no blood no foul" laugh.gif.

Kung hard fouls lang siguro ang paguusapan grabe un mga fouls nun series ng Ginebra at Shell (Magsanoc-Parks-Paras era)

Incidentally si Jawo rin pala ang idol ni Calvin at ginagaya niya ito nun bata pa siya. Kaya magtataka pa ba kayo bakit ganun maglaro yun wink.gif

Edited by fatchubs
  • Like (+1) 3
Guest Demonick Fury

Even if it's sarcasm, it has no business being in this thread, dumbass. I would understand if it's in the NBA threads. I'm not surprised that a troll like this SaintPeter5858 aka Demonick Fury will defend his fellow troll. Hahaha! The fecal matter in your brain is manifesting itself again, nick fury ass-kisser. Get a life, SaintBading, I know that you've been kissing the ass of a moderator by hanging around in her thread and pouring out your nick fury rants to her. Pathetic.

In general, Atenistas usually prosper with Ginebra. Jayveee Gayoso, Vince Hizon, JC Intal and now LA Tenorio. Si Rico Villanueva lang ata hindi nagprosper sa Ginebra.

Another senseless post full of ad hominems. Notice how threads degenerate once you post your crap. You know what’s pathetic? When you call on the moderators to suspend what you perceive are alternicks of saintpeter5858. Another is when you request on the moderators to delete posts that expose the truth about your character. You are so concerned about keeping your supposedly squeaky clean gentleman image here that you request posts that expose the truth about your negative traits. Now that is really pathetic. But the most pathetic thing about you is creating your own war room to satisfy your propensity to argue and fight senselessly on the threads and to surround yourself with people who will massage your busted ego. Oh wait, ang pinakapathetic nga pala sa lahat ay nilalangaw ang kanyang room! Bwahaha.

Grow up boy, you’re in your late 40’s already (or probably 50’s) as one member said. But you are so immature in your posts. You think you are being cute and creative when you post your fecal matter stuff in here. There’s no point in arguing with somebody with an attitude problem like you. You always want to have the last say no matter how wrong you are.

I’ve noticed that you have so much time in your hands to be online most of the time. I think you don’t have a life. How pathetic. I’m going to help you out of your miserable life, boy. I’m willing to send you some money to spend for yourself and have some social life. Im also willing to give you a ticket for Game 3 of the Finals series at the Smart Araneta Coliseum this Sunday.

Cheer up, boy! Nasa Finals na ang team natin.

Guest BurNick Fury

Congratulations Ginebra

Ano naman kinalaman ng Lakers at Celtics sa thread na to? Bopols talaga kahit kailan.laugh.gif

Ay bad naman, tita nick fury. flaming naman po kayo.