Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Big Game James carries B-MEG to Game Five victory over Talk ‘N Text

A mammoth crowd of 15,183 turned up for Game Five of the Commissioner’s Cup finals, and James Yap treated them to a fireworks display.

Big Game James scored 30 points on 4-of-4 shooting from beyond the arc, and grabbed nine rebounds to lead the B-MEG Llamados to an 82-66 victory over the Talk ‘N Text Tropang Texters Wednesday at the SMART-Araneta Coliseum.

The win moved the Llamados a win away from wresting the title away from the Tropang Texters in Game Six on Friday.

After ruing B-MEG’s slow start in the previous game, Yap came out firing, scoring nine points to lead the B-MEG charge in the first quarter. His third three-pointer near the end of the first half gave him his 16th point, after scoring just 14 last game, and gave the Llamados a 41-33 halftime lead.

B-MEG quelled repeated charges from Talk ‘N Text in the third quarter, which Yap capped with his fourth three-pointer to push the Llamados advantage to six, 59-53.

The dam broke in the fourth quarter for B-MEG, which scored the first five points to push their lead to 11 points, 64-53. Talk ‘N Text were only able to come closest at seven points, 69-62, on a three-pointer by Jimmy Alapag. But the Llamados responded with another 6-0 run on a sensational drive by Yap and back-to-back jumpers by import Denzel Bowles to restore a commanding lead.

Bowles had another monster performance, bouncing back with 28 points and 18 rebounds while limiting his counterpart Donnell Harvey to just 13 points.

this post has no place in the ginebra thread!!! kaibigan bring it to the pba thread...or better still create your own thread nyahahahaha :lol:

Ano itong trade rumor na napapabalita?

3 guard scramble daw, according to Patricia Hizon in Twitter. C daw ang last names.

ANg pinakamatunog eh, Casio to Petron, CORTEZ to Powerade and Cabagnot to BGK?

Anong masasabi nyo dito mga kabarangay???

sna hindi nila i-trade si cortez. his getting his grove back the "cool cat" should be.sna wag n baguhin yung line-up nila para maka-gel sila ng mabuti. trade ng trade eh, pano sila mgiging familiar nyan?

sna hindi nila i-trade si cortez. his getting his grove back the "cool cat" should be.sna wag n baguhin yung line-up nila para maka-gel sila ng mabuti. trade ng trade eh, pano sila mgiging familiar nyan?

Tama, masisira ang chemistry ng mga players, nag-adjust na n'ya dahil sa dami ng new acquisitions tapos magdadagdag pa, I prefer Cortez kesa ke Cabagnot na malakas lang ang tsamba

Tune Up Games ---- Box Scores: ROS won 109 - 104

Bozeman 29, Raymundo 13, W. Wilson 12, Mamaril 2, Helterbrand 8, Labagala 8, Maliksi 7, Ababou 7, Villanueva 7, Maierhofer 5, J.wilson 4, Menk 2

Cedric Bozeman: 29 Pts., 9 rebs., 8/9 fts., 3 Assts.

Note: Di na pinaglaro si Bozeman ng 7mins ng 3rd quarter at buong 4th quarter. Baka mascout pa daw mahirap na.:lol:

Ayos may playing time na si Kerby pati si Maierhoffer at Maliksi naglalaro na din.:lol:

Kung totoo ito.... khit Ginebra pa la hindi nagawa ganito.... tsk.tsk....

D'PBAologist-uknowme ‏ @thepbaologist

But the 16,403 average attendance for this PBA Finals is likely the most ever since the league's Crispa-Toyota days.

Wow!

Dami pa daw tao sa labas at hindi na nagbenta ng SRO tickets for safety reasones.

CONGRATULATIONS BMEG LLAMADOS for bagging the CHAMPIONSHIP CROWN of the PBA Commissioner's Cup...

at least napatunayan ng mga referees na hindi sila bayad

Yeah pag tnt ang nanalo, binayaran ang refs, but how about that crucial call of the refs noong last few seconds ng laro kagabi? tnt was on the verge of winning until that questionable call, maski si Jolas disappointed sa call na 'yun based sa sinabi n'ya.

Wrong room ka bro, gumawa ka ng room n'yo at doon ka na magsimulang mag-post dahil room ito ng Ginebra.

Edited by Agent_mulder

CONGRATULATIONS BMEG LLAMADOS for bagging the CHAMPIONSHIP CROWN of the PBA Commissioner's Cup...

I don't know if you're BLIND, or if you DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ the title of the thread, or you're out to get our ire.

BMEG LLAMADOS and BARANGAY GINEBRA KINGS isn't spelled the same.

I for one, DON'T FRIGGIN' CARE kung sino nagchampion or kung sino binayaran.

Just get your posts the hell outta this thread dahil HINDI KAMI INTERESADO.

Anywho...

Maliksi and Maierhoffer back on the active lineup roster.

Good news, hopefully.

I don't know if you're BLIND, or if you DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ the title of the thread, or you're out to get our ire.

Anywho...

Good news, hopefully.

Wala na si Eric Menk, no? He's still in the lineup kaya lang talgang malala ata ang injury niya.

huy!!! alis dyan!!! mali ka na naman ng pinasukan! wala kang lugar dito nyahahaha

Anywho...

Good news, hopefully.

chief marunong naman magbasa mukhang nananadya lang naman wala kasi siyang mapagsulatan nyahaha

para di OT, it's nice to know that the new recruits are now in the active lineup. these guys will surely be able to fill-up the void created by MC47's eye injury.