Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

i wonder what noli "vroman ass kisser" eala feels right now..hehe

HIndi ko napanood. Trip to hospital ako. Natalo pala! The debarred ex-lawyer, womanizer? Must be laughing his way to the bank.

"B-Meg came back from a 14-point first quarter deficit through Bowles and Joe Devance and at least a couple of bum calls from the referees in the second period as the Llamados took a 58-46 lead at the half after a 19-0 run."

So in command was B-Meg in the second half that it enjoyed a 21-point lead, 80-59, with 3:20 remaining after a breakaway dunk by JC Intal.

What? Another self-destruction 14-point lead sa first quarter? And a former Barangay discard ni Eala na si JC Intal ang nag orchestrate?

sama ng laro ng ginebra...lamang ng 14 sa first half,biglang nanlamig sa 2nd half at di na nakabawi....hangang sa last minute...lamang ang bmeg sa lahat....maaga na foultrouble sina vroman at dylan.....canaleta on and off ang laro,the rest are same...daming turnover...nung lumamang ang bmeg sa 2nd quarter eh nataranta ang ginebra kaya panay TO's...

IMHO....vroman would be a better import only if he stop complaining and make all of his freethrow in the basket....good passer/assistt and blocker...I gave him a chance nung firt 2 game pero still nothing change...only if he focus on the game it would have been better...this time i would say only if ginebra gave alexander a chance for atleast 5game before they decide to change to vroman or not...pero its too late now..tapos na for this conference...yikes...hopefully a learning experience sana sa ginebra in choosing wisely sa import...

now isa pa...in this conference...was it really worth the trade ginebra made...look at intal,tubid at even yancy doing for their new team...and wot we got..kerby..rico m and maliksi..i know maliksi and rico m. might gave a boost to ginebra ..someday.....pero bakit pa nakipagtrade ang gin kung di rin naman nila magagamit agad..para sa akin tlagang lugi sa trade...pilit na pilit ung laro ni kerby while intal is doing so good sa part ng bmeg...im just showing my frustration...before trading something think 100 times before doing it...it just show na worth ang trade ng redbul at bmeg than sa ginebra...only if intal..baguio...tubid...even miller was still in ginebra it might be a different ball game for us this conference....

last...talo talaga si siot...i mean he cant find the right chemistry for this team...makuha man nia...bigla naman magbabago ng timpla pagnahaluan ng iba..he cant mix it properly..dami player na di magamit ng husto..i wonder why willie wilson was not used in the game...si enrico at mamaril..labas pasok ..only if he can utilize his player properly..kahit ala si mark the spark we might win it ..

p.s...bad trip tlaga ung laro kanina...till the very last minute pinanuod ko hoping for a miracle of wot ginebra can do...pero till last 2min sa 4th nagkakalat padin ang ginebra...hayz...anyway still nice conference padin dahil umabot sa semis...hopefully next conference makabawi na at lahat ng errors ngayon eh maayos na...goodluck sa ginebra sa next conference...cheerzzzzz

Edited by mr_kindred23

HIndi ko napanood. Trip to hospital ako. Natalo pala! The debarred ex-lawyer, womanizer? Must be laughing his way to the bank.

"B-Meg came back from a 14-point first quarter deficit through Bowles and Joe Devance and at least a couple of bum calls from the referees in the second period as the Llamados took a 58-46 lead at the half after a 19-0 run."

So in command was B-Meg in the second half that it enjoyed a 21-point lead, 80-59, with 3:20 remaining after a breakaway dunk by JC Intal.

What? Another self-destruction 14-point lead sa first quarter? And a former Barangay discard ni Eala na si JC Intal ang nag orchestrate?

chief i don't think they self destructed. i can only notice their low on morale in this series. after they lost caguioa, that was it. they have no take charge offensive player. dagdagan mo pa ng import na unreliable.. i had a bad feeling already when they replaced chris alexander. ginebra needs a imposing import in the middle. not an over reacting, free throw mediocre of an import.

but that's all water under the bridge. i just hope players like maierhofer, ababou, j wilson will shine next conference.

VROMAN Sux!

The much ballyhooed breakout game of Noli Eala's 'Messiah' just did not come...

Obviously, the Kerby-Intal trade was a flop...

Rico V. (even Coach Chot recognizes his potential as he was included in the RP training team)is an asset that was not fully utilized...

Rio M. was taken (unless he is injured) but was not utilized...

The traded former Gin Kings did well in their new teams (Baguio, Miller, Intal, De Ocampo, Tubid, et. al.)...

chief i don't think they self destructed. i can only notice their low on morale in this series. after they lost caguioa, that was it. they have no take charge offensive player. dagdagan mo pa ng import na unreliable.. i had a bad feeling already when they replaced chris alexander. ginebra needs a imposing import in the middle. not an over reacting, free throw mediocre of an import.

but that's all water under the bridge. i just hope players like maierhofer, ababou, j wilson will shine next conference.

Rico V. (even Coach Chot recognizes his potential as he was included in the RP training team)is an asset that was not fully utilized...

The traded former Gin Kings did well in their new teams (Baguio, Miller, Intal, De Ocampo, Tubid, et. al.)...

this is what i've been repeatedly pointing out before. jong and siot don't seem to know the true value of their players. i will repeat...ginebra has one of the strongest line-up in the pba IF, ONLY IF, UTILIZED PROPERLY. o baka naman may politika din sa rotation ng players nyahahaha in the series against bmeg, bgk was totally smothered under the boards. where were the big men of siot like villanueva, w. wilson, rico m...sad to say, nasa dulo ng bangko naglalaro yata ng chess. ah!!! naglaro pala si villanueva...two minutes tapos tinanggal tsk tsk tsk during the warm-ups before game 4, i saw rico m. dunking the ball and seems eager to play. true!!! baguio, miller, intal, tubid, all ginebra discards are now playing great basketball with their new ballclubs because they are given playing time. as a ginebra fan, it's really frustrating to see good players you know who can contribute but are just warming the bench. a lot of players i'd really want to see bloom and play to their full potential in a bgk uniform - villanueva, maierhoffer and maliksi.

Sa pagkatalo ng Ginebra, ito lang ang masasabi ko, go tnt maski ayaw ko sa inyo, beat barako bull and blast bmeg into smithereens sa finals!!!

TOs and rebounds...where were the big guys when we needed them. vroman? never mind...as always, inexistent. paano naman gaganahan ang locals pag ganyan ang import mo. imo vroman is overrated. bgk should've stuck it out with chris A...but then politika nga daw. till next conference mga ka-barangay.

VROMAN Sux!

I guess we have seen the last of Vroman, panigurado 'di na makukuhang import sa PBA si Vroman.

Chris Alexander must be grinning from ear to ear now.

Panigurado, he loves Ginebra though pero napulitika nga lang talaga s'ya ni eala..

Edited by Agent_mulder

Sa pagkatalo ng Ginebra, ito lang ang masasabi ko, go tnt maski ayaw ko sa inyo, beat barako bull and blast bmeg into smithereens sa finals!!!

I guess we have seen the last of Vroman, panigurado 'di na makukuhang import sa PBA si Vroman.

Panigurado, he loves Ginebra though pero napulitika nga lang talaga s'ya ni eala..

in fairness to chris A. i believe his heart is with ginebra. there was even a tweet he sent last night calling ginebra "my team"...tang@$!/* lang talaga si eala!!!

Sir Artedro, Very nice observation! Excellent! I fully agree with you. Coach Siot made some wrong moves especially in fielding the older and less productive Kerby instead of the quicker Rico M.

It's heartbreaking to see the hopes of another season come crashing down due to politics.

Mr. Eala, STOP F**KING UP BGK'S LINEUP.

Kung wala kang alam sa basketball kundi pagkaperahan, then stop messing with it. At all.

Nakakawalang gana.

With that said, I'm rooting for Barako. Payback for MC47's injuries. Pilayan si James Yap. Bwahahaha.

It's heartbreaking to see the hopes of another season come crashing down due to politics.

Mr. Eala, STOP F**KING UP BGK'S LINEUP.

Kung wala kang alam sa basketball kundi pagkaperahan, then stop messing with it. At all.

Nakakawalang gana.

With that said, I'm rooting for Barako. Payback for MC47's injuries. Pilayan si James Yap. Bwahahaha.

isama si pingris nyahahahaha

para di OT any news on bgk's reinforcement next conference? yung mas matino sana kay vroman :lol:

Edited by junix

Baka naman busy sya as congressman

ala nang say ang mga cojuangco sa san miguel parang dekorasyon na lang sila. its ramon ang who has the final say. but ramon ang dont have the enthusiasm of the cojuancos kaya pinauubaya na niya sa mga trusted men niya like noli eala. unlike mvp na hands on sa lahat ng kanyang teams kaya look kung gaanu sila kasuccessful ngaun.

Paano magiging malamya si Kerby binabangko siya together with Maierhoffer.:lol:

Ibang Ginebra yung naglaro kahapon nawalan agad sila ng fighting spirit, malakas naman yung line-up nakakapagtaka nga eh.:lol:

Baka gusto nila ipatry si coach Tim Cone kung uubra ba sa team ni coach Chot.:lol: dapat last conference pa nasilat lang ng Powerade.:lol: pag di umumbra si Toroman naman...:lol: