Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Thanks sa youtube napanood ko laro nila, nakakatawa ang mga hakot na fans ng shopinas, nag-celebrate agad nakalimutan yata na Ginebra ang kalaro nila hehe. Kudos to Intal, 'yung 2 pasa n'ya sa team mates n'ya proved to be crucial, first 'yung kay Caguaio which brought the lead down to 3 then 'yung pasa n'ya kay Helterbrand that tied the game at regulation, he also pluck down the rebound before sila nag-time out and map out a play

Ogieeeee Menor and maydala ng malas sa Shopinas. Pag nawala si Menor mananalo na Shopinas.

I like Siot Tanquincen better. Problema nga lang he is a little poker-faced.

I would rather choose the poker-faced style of Siot than Coach Absentee! Coach Absentee has no manners.NO morals. He consistently shout obscenities at the referees, shouts at his players and teaches his wards to be warlords. Am still wondering why the PBA still keeps him inside the league. Back to poker-faced Siot, sino ba naman ang matatawa sa walang pakialam ng Ginebra management to improve the team? I feel that the coaching staff love the team but the management just ignore their (and the fans) pleadings for a good recruit. Just take a look nang manalo yung Ginebra against Shopinas kung paano sumama si Siot sa celebration. Thats the spirit.........being dampen only by the walang pusong management. Baka naman naghihintay lang silang mag migrate ang Barangay sa Barako Bulls.

I prefer Coach Jong Uichico over Coach Siot. Iba style eh.

Sad to say, your preference is the opposite of what is happening today.

There's a reason why BGK management replaced Jong with Siot.

I like Siot Tanquincen better. Problema nga lang he is a little poker-faced.

I don't see anything wrong with being poker-faced as a coach.

I would rather choose the poker-faced style of Siot than Coach Absentee! Coach Absentee has no manners.NO morals. He consistently shout obscenities at the referees, shouts at his players and teaches his wards to be warlords. Am still wondering why the PBA still keeps him inside the league. Back to poker-faced Siot, sino ba naman ang matatawa sa walang pakialam ng Ginebra management to improve the team? I feel that the coaching staff love the team but the management just ignore their (and the fans) pleadings for a good recruit. Just take a look nang manalo yung Ginebra against Shopinas kung paano sumama si Siot sa celebration. Thats the spirit.........being dampen only by the walang pusong management. Baka naman naghihintay lang silang mag migrate ang Barangay sa Barako Bulls.

speaking of barako, baculi and his boys brought down bmeg llamados in overtime in an out-of-town game yesterday and are now atop the leader board. miller who only got limited playing time under jong is now baculi's go to guy. ibang klase ang pinapakitang kumpiyansa ni miller at fighting spirit ng barako.

para di OT, kings go up against the bolts on friday (nov. 2). will it be 3 straight for ginebra?

speaking of barako, baculi and his boys brought down bmeg llamados in overtime in an out-of-town game yesterday and are now atop the leader board. miller who only got limited playing time under jong is now baculi's go to guy. ibang klase ang pinapakitang kumpiyansa ni miller at fighting spirit ng barako.

para di OT, kings go up against the bolts on friday (nov. 2). will it be 3 straight for ginebra?

I like the way the barakos played against b-meg, lamang ang b-meg ng 17 pero hinabol nila at nakuha sa tyaga at lumamang sila before that game tying 3-pointer ni james yap, tama ka ibang klase pinakita ni Miller kagabi, with the resiliency the barakos might indeed be the new Ginebra, bilib din talaga ako kay Jondan Salvador, kahit undersized for his position talagang he is mixing it up with his former team mates, sayang 'di nakuha ng Ginebra si Salvador....

I like the way the barakos played against b-meg, lamang ang b-meg ng 17 pero hinabol nila at nakuha sa tyaga at lumamang sila before that game tying 3-pointer ni james yap, tama ka ibang klase pinakita ni Miller kagabi, with the resiliency the barakos might indeed be the new Ginebra, bilib din talaga ako kay Jondan Salvador, kahit undersized for his position talagang he is mixing it up with his former team mates, sayang 'di nakuha ng Ginebra si Salvador....

November 2 is Wednesday. Barako Bull is now being the new Ginebra if Barangay management does not watch out! You better watch out, you better not cry kapag huli na lang lahat, Henry! I'm telling you why.....Barako Bulls are coming to town.............

Edited by photographer

i'm really awed with the way doug kramer has been playing with powerade lately. apparently he is perasol's no. 1 big man. he is being given the playing time and he makes the most out of it. just wondering why he was not even used during his ginebra days. wala bang kumpiyansa si jong sa kanya...or talagang di lang marunong si jong tumingin ng talent tsk tsk tsk sayang! di man star quality si kramer, imo he was another big man wasted.

i'm really awed with the way doug kramer has been playing with powerade lately. apparently he is perasol's no. 1 big man. he is being given the playing time and he makes the most out of it. just wondering why he was not even used during his ginebra days. wala bang kumpiyansa si jong sa kanya...or talagang di lang marunong si jong tumingin ng talent tsk tsk tsk sayang! di man star quality si kramer, imo he was another big man wasted.

IMHO, hindi pa siguro ganun ka-ready as a big man si Kramer during the time na nasa Ginebra sya, competing with the likes of Menk, Wilson, Hatfield and Mamaril at the time. Ngayon kasi, mas limited ang go to guys ni coach Perasol compared to BGK, kaya mas diverse ang rotation nila, compared sa core ng BGK na has been fixed for quite some time.

Anywho, anyo9ne got any idea kung matutuloy ang trade rumors between Petron and BGK?

IMHO, hindi pa siguro ganun ka-ready as a big man si Kramer during the time na nasa Ginebra sya, competing with the likes of Menk, Wilson, Hatfield and Mamaril at the time. Ngayon kasi, mas limited ang go to guys ni coach Perasol compared to BGK, kaya mas diverse ang rotation nila, compared sa core ng BGK na has been fixed for quite some time.

Anywho, anyo9ne got any idea kung matutuloy ang trade rumors between Petron and BGK?

may we know who are the players involved, if you know?

all but rumors at this point. since ginebra is still winning, trade talks are always stalled...marami ng trades na hindi natuloy

hindi pa matutuloy sa ngayon yung trade dahil nag back out yung possible conduit teams...

PLAN A: PETRON-BARAKO-BGK.. hindi natuloy dahil nagkasunud sunod panalo ng barako. and as long as the team is winning, wag na muna umasa matuloy ang trade involving barako.

PLAN B: BGK-ALASKA-BMEG... hindi rin natuloy as alaska backs out dahil ayaw nila yung binibigay ng bgk na kapalit.

Maybe sa offense 'di pa s'ya mature enough back then, but even before he was traded sa Ginebra (from air21) he is a reliable rebounder and he is also a good post-up defender..

good news for the BGK fans... chris alexander is now talking to coach allan caidic for a possibility that alexander might play next confenrence for the gin kings..

Ayos, sana matuloy..

may we know who are the players involved, if you know?

If I recall reading it somewhere in this thread, it's Dorian Pena and Maliksi going to BGK i think, with Aquino and Yancy leaving BGK. Forgot the rest of the details.

all but rumors at this point. since ginebra is still winning, trade talks are always stalled...marami ng trades na hindi natuloy

Yep. Same with Barako and Petron. Since all three teams are on a winning streak, this is a paused discussion.

As long as siot tanquincen is the coach of the gins, they will go nowhere. Siot is just lucky when he was with smb and won.

And who would you prefer? Uichico? Puh-leaaaaaase. Do justify your reasons why.

I'd rather root for Barako if they put Jong back in the head coach position.

Last time I checked, BGK has never been this never-say-die compared to when Uichico was handling the team. If you disagree with me, watch the replays of the last 2 games BGK won. Sure they won championships, but that was way back. We need a ring, and we need it now.

If Siot helps bring BGK back to championship caliber, I'd promote his poker-faced coaching all day long. =D

good news for the BGK fans... chris alexander is now talking to coach allan caidic for a possibility that alexander might play next confenrence for the gin kings..

This is the best news I've heard since Uichico was replaced.

Alexander the Great back in a BGK uniform!

Edited by Kyoji_Kagami