Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Maswerte pa ang ginebra. powerade has open uncontested shots na hindi lang pumapasok. even their free throws nagmimintis din. It only means na Ginebra needs to start rebuilding kasi muntikan na silang matalo ng isang minamalas na team.

Correct. I think they more hyperactive fresh blood who's willing to work well with the Fast and the Furious and other big boys like rico.

Correct. I think they more hyperactive fresh blood who's willing to work well with the Fast and the Furious and other big boys like rico.

Agree, sake very evident ang kakulangan sa big men ng ating paboritong koponan, me 6'9 ka nga pero natatalo pa sa rebound ni Doug Kramer at mahilig pa tumira sa labas, also, nagagamit ba si Cervantes?

yes back-to-back come from behind wins by the kings...and premature celebration by shopinas tsk tsk tsk my hats off though to franz and his boys for giving ginebra a good fight. mukhang pinaghandaan nila ang ginebra. unfortunately basketball is a 48 minute game and there were still 55 seconds when ginebra made its move.

Edited by junix

Sumakit batok ko sa larong yan! Miracle indeed. Nag aakapan na nga mga officials at kamag anak ng Shopinas, natulala tuloy. Menor should be penalized with what he is doing inside the court. Dapat kay Coach Absentee maglaro yung player na ito.

'Di ko napanood ang laro nila against shopinas, ano ba ang ginawa ni Menor sir?

I don't like the way Ginebra is playing this conference it is quite obvious that age is catching up on them time to wake up Ginebta management initiate some trades to get younger players.

Maski ako dahil sa mga lower end teams lang ang 2 panalo nila, sa barako bull nga natalo sila so somewhat worried ako pag nakalaban nila ang petron at tnt....

Edited by Agent_mulder

Binigyan ni Menor si Helter ng hard foul, tulak at karate chop. Napikon si Helter, tapos nagkasagutan sina W.Wilson at Menor hanggang papunta na sa bench si Menor, sinusundan pa ni Wilson. Before this incident, nananakit na si Menor sa hard fouls niya sa Barangay players.

I feel sad for ms shiela lina and the team's supporters. They all though it was a VICTORY in the bag for them ... I myself thought so too. They really are the more deserving team last night. mas may intensity ang laro ng mga players nila.

i don't know if the gin kings took them lightly ^_^

=========================================================

Shopinas should have won the game and they should have deserved it. I think the Kings did not took them lightly kasi majority of the game lamang ang Shopinas because of their do or die brand of game. Mas inspired sila. Talaga lang kulang sa height at parang kinuha lang sa iba't ibang kanto yung mga players the other day lang. Pero nag ge gel na yung mga troops nila kaya medyo nakakatakot kasi batang bata ang lineup. Ang Kings parang pang Undas na ang mga galaw with the exception of Helterbrandt.

I feel sad for ms shiela lina and the team's supporters. They all though it was a VICTORY in the bag for them ... I myself thought so too. They really are the more deserving team last night. mas may intensity ang laro ng mga players nila.

i don't know if the gin kings took them lightly ^_^

Honestly... i don't think any team should take any team for Granted....

even b4 their Game... the BGK coaching Staff knew they will be up against a pressing and Aggressive Shopinas

true enuff... Maganda talaga ang form ng Shopinas..except for the last 55 seconds.... ;)

pumasok na naman ang kasabihang bilog ang bola...

48 minutes ang basketball...

and the fact na u have to make Free throws...

bgk being "older" , "experienced veterans" and Shopinas being Young and not having the "experience of the vets"

any ball player can also say there r times they don't play with their true worth depending on who they compete against...which should not be the

case pero it happens

para kasing minsan nakakahawa (coaches often say "wag nyo sabayan ang laro nila")

pero still, playing against the more power house teams like BMEG, TnT and Petron are the games to look forward to...

Binigyan ni Menor si Helter ng hard foul, tulak at karate chop. Napikon si Helter, tapos nagkasagutan sina W.Wilson at Menor hanggang papunta na sa bench si Menor, sinusundan pa ni Wilson. Before this incident, nananakit na si Menor sa hard fouls niya sa Barangay players.

Langya pang old Ginebra team pala ang laro ni menor ha hehe....

Sumakit batok ko sa larong yan! Miracle indeed. Nag aakapan na nga mga officials at kamag anak ng Shopinas, natulala tuloy. Menor should be penalized with what he is doing inside the court. Dapat kay Coach Absentee maglaro yung player na ito.

They almost got it. But thanks to Helterbrand's trey that led to the overtime and eventual victory. Hehehehe

Natawa ako sa description mong "pang UNDAS na ang mga galaw" ... which i think is true.

Oh well, with due respect but Shopinas is really composed of "discards" and bench players which hardly see action with their former teams. Tapos as you said mas maliit pa sila sa ginebra and yet they almost got a way with a WIN against our beloved gin kings. These kids are scrappy ... parang trademark na ng mga teams na hawak ni Franz like the years he won in La Salle, underheight but scrappy ang players sa defense.

Franz is known for full-court press and quickness in attacking the basket. That's why Menor fits well to the system.

I don't like the way Ginebra is playing this conference it is quite obvious that age is catching up on them time to wake up Ginebta management initiate some trades to get younger players.

Actualy, Coach Siot lamented in the post-game interview that for more than 5 years, BGK is still depending on their aging superstars. The team, he said (to which I agree) needs new breed to step up and owe up to some responsibility of winning/competing. The Fast and the Furious had been their go-to-guy for not a few years na...

Thanks sa youtube napanood ko laro nila, nakakatawa ang mga hakot na fans ng shopinas, nag-celebrate agad nakalimutan yata na Ginebra ang kalaro nila hehe. Kudos to Intal, 'yung 2 pasa n'ya sa team mates n'ya proved to be crucial, first 'yung kay Caguaio which brought the lead down to 3 then 'yung pasa n'ya kay Helterbrand that tied the game at regulation, he also pluck down the rebound before sila nag-time out and map out a play

Edited by Agent_mulder

Maski ako dahil sa mga lower end teams lang ang 2 panalo nila, sa barako bull nga natalo sila so somewhat worried ako pag nakalaban nila ang petron at tnt....

OGIE MENOR: Sana bago ang ALASKA game may panalo na kami. SNOW: san niyo kukunin?

OM: siguro GINEBRA o BMEG

OGIE MENOR: Nang-aasar lang naman ako sa mga binabantayan ko. Kung mapipikon sila, talo sila. Part naman ng game yun di ba? Psych warfare

JC INTAL: Nagulta nga ako kasi sinuntok niya ko. Nagulat nga ako kasi first time kong masuntok.

OGIE MENOR to JC INTAL (after hitting a basket): Wala ka pala eh.

SNOW to JC INTAL: Anong klaseng kalaban ba si OGIE MENOR? JI: Parang si RINALD TUBID. Masarap kakampi pero mahirap at nakaka-inis kalaban.

Ayos ang prediction ni menor ah (as posts by another member), sa Ginebra at sa b-meg pa gusto manalo ha, taas ng pangarap mo boy! :lol:

===========================================================

OO nga, sabi pa nga ng announcer, its like.....huwag mag celebrated prematurely baka madale..........something like that...........

yup that was when i think Shopinas was up by 5 inside the final 2 min of the game ... nagkatotoo nga :blush:

Akala kasi nila makakaisa sila sa Ginebra eh, their team's 1st win won't come at the expense of Ginebra! ;)

Edited by Agent_mulder