Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

di ka na nasanay chief...kung nananalo yan, nakangiti...ngiting aso pa nga. pero pag natatalo, puro angal at titingin pa kay pangilinan...para bang humihingi ng permiso na mag-walkout :lol: :lol: :lol:

i expect ginebra to come back strong with all guns blazing in game 2. this series is going to be a war.

Tama ka! Sa mga susunod na games, kung ganon pa rin ang style ng referees, for sure, its really going to be a war!

Tambak ang Ginebra going into the 4th quarter. Napikon sa walang tawag ang ref si Spark, pinatid si Jason Castro. Akala ko magkakagulo na kanina. Puro na lang angal si Bading Chot.

^ This has been one of the worst officiated game I've ever seen. kakadismaya.

Can't blame MC on that, frustrating na tambak na nga tapos dami pang non-calls.

With the luck that TnT got, I dont think they can dish out that kind of game the second time around. Kaka asar lang mga antiks ni Bading Chot. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Like I said for the nth time, its one of those games, though on this particular game the bad officiating/calls or non-calls of the refs made it worse....

di ka na nasanay chief...kung nananalo yan, nakangiti...ngiting aso pa nga. pero pag natatalo, puro angal at titingin pa kay pangilinan...para bang humihingi ng permiso na mag-walkout :lol: :lol: :lol:

i expect ginebra to come back strong with all guns blazing in game 2. this series is going to be a war.

Pareho sila ng amo n'ya.....

Edited by Agent_mulder

i agree!

i mean, speaking for both teams, there are clear contacts that were not called.. i guess if that kind officiating continues until the succeeding games, i expect melees will ensue.

on to the game, i just thought TNT defended very well! i hope guys like brumfield, caguioa, tubid and cortez should get their games going on game 2.

Cortez had a good game in the first quarter, shutting down Alapag in the process. I bet TnT loses if Alapag is shut down again in the next few games... Anywho, I really got impressed by Labagala's passes. What do you guys think???

With the luck that TnT got, I dont think they can dish out that kind of game the second time around. Kaka asar lang mga antiks ni Bading Chot. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bading na bading ang dating amf...

Those three refs should be suspended. Bad officiating on both sides.

Agreed!!!

Ganun tlga. TnT is talented, pero you can't help but think that they played a bit dirty last night.

The refs let TNT get away with those touch fouls on Brumfield and brutal picks against Ginebra defenders..

Both sides had its share of bum officiating but last night was unsightly...urrggghhh

Kitang kita sa camera when Caguioa confronted the refs then said: "P.I mo, P.I nyong dalawa..." I thought he was gonna be thrown out of the court due to technicals... Hahahaha...

Edited by Kyoji_Kagami

Is it true that Caguioa is suspended for Games Two and Three?

This is one big... ILLUSION.

The flagrant foul that Caguioa done was penalty 1. It only merits a 3-minute sitting on the bench, 2 free throws and possession. It also merits a fine from the player.

It's a flagrant foul penalty 2 that merits a one game suspension, not 2.

Edited by Kyoji_Kagami

Ginebra 108 - Brumfield 27, Wilson J. 16, Menk 15, Cortez 14, Labagala 10, Caguioa 9, Hatfield 8, Miller 4, Wilson W. 3, Tubid 2

Talk N' Text 106 - Harris 24, Alapag 17, De Ocampo 16, Carey 13, Castro 11, Williams 9, Reyes 7, Fonacier 7, Peek 2, Yee 0, Aban 0

nadaya na naman ba coach chot? hehehe

If you just saw him act like a kid when Reyes fouled out. Hahahaha.

Ginebra 108 - Brumfield 27, Wilson J. 16, Menk 15, Cortez 14, Labagala 10, Caguioa 9, Hatfield 8, Miller 4, Wilson W. 3, Tubid 2

Talk N' Text 106 - Harris 24, Alapag 17, De Ocampo 16, Carey 13, Castro 11, Williams 9, Reyes 7, Fonacier 7, Peek 2, Yee 0, Aban 0

J.Wilson and Labagala: Players of the Game.

Menk: Vintage Major Pain!

MILLER: BIG TIME CHOKER!!!

imho, Harris should have been given a flagrant foul 2 when he pushed Wilson's face when he made that breakaway layup...

Unprofessional bastard...

Guest inverbrass

I thought the game was gonna go to overtime. Harris should have been called for a flagrant on J-Wil. Thriller almost cost Ginebra the game. Good thing Alapag missed a 3-pointer from way outside.

Edited by inverbrass