Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Reavis wont be able to guard KWil, he'll be too slow to react to him.

I'd rather go for putting Billy Mamaril sa SF position and have him guard KWil. Billy has height, bulk and strength over Williams, at least check na iyong post, besides if he tries to penetrate nandun naman si Alexander, ingat na lang sa drop offs kay Omolon or Espino.

What im actually waiting for BGK to do is actually the above. ung 2 PF nila pagsabayin, rotation sila Menk, Crisano, and eventually Reavis sa PF slot, while Mama and Junthy (and possibly Wilson) sa SF.

This should force SLR to field Espino and/Aquino which will put SLR out of its fast break game.

Medyo difficult match-up si Williams for Ginerba and its really up to Coach Jong on how to defend againts him. For me I'll put Salvacion or Wilson on him and put Mamaril (or maybe Menk, Reavis or Crisano) on Benson para hindi masyado mapagod si Alexander in guarding him (and in boxing him out). Mahirap din for Alexander na mag-help defense once na mag-drive si Williams dahil he will surely dish it to Benson so maybe maganda na sa local ilagay si Alexander and for him to double once Benson and Williams drives. Also, since Artadi is doing a good relief job for Helterbrand, reactivate na nila si Rodney (kung pwede na) at ilagay muna sa reserve/injured list si Escalona dahil hindi naman nagagamit sayang lang slot n'ya. Saka sana magamit din si Pablo, beterano na yan at hindi takot tumira, deadly pa din ang jumper n'ya and he can hit them in succession although baka maging liability s'ya sa depensa. Suggestion lang naman 'to..

Reavis wont be able to guard KWil, he'll be too slow to react to him.

I'd rather go for putting Billy Mamaril sa SF position and have him guard KWil. Billy has height, bulk and strength over Williams, at least check na iyong post, besides if he tries to penetrate nandun naman si Alexander, ingat na lang sa drop offs kay Omolon or Espino.

What im actually waiting for BGK to do is actually the above. ung 2 PF nila pagsabayin, rotation sila Menk, Crisano, and eventually Reavis sa PF slot, while Mama and Junthy (and possibly Wilson) sa SF.

This should force SLR to field Espino and/Aquino which will put SLR out of its fast break game.

Pag nilagay mo si Mamaril kay K-will parang nagtampo ka sa bigas. Kakainin lang ng buhay ni K-will si mamaril. Id rather choose reavis over mamaril. :goatee:

Some or if not many of you might not agree with me but I’m telling you guys, Vic Pablo (as much as I don’t like him in the 90’s for refusing to sign-up with Ginebra when they drafted him in ’94 or ’95 yata and for hitting those deadly jumpers nang makalaban ng Ginebra ang shell noong 1999 [i’m sure you guys remember that buzzer beater ni Bal David na nagpa-iyak kay Asi? After makalusot sila sa tnt they went up against shell in a series where he makes those jumpers one after another) will be an asset for Ginebra if he can just make (even a few of) those jumpers for our fave team. He might not be of use to them at this point but if they get past through slr then he will surely be an additional firepower/scorer for them once he regains his confidence. Why sign him up if they don’t believe in his capability? Sana re-activate na din si Rodney, he is a smart player and also a good defender plus they could use one of those clutch baskets if ever. Mamaril is a tough post-up defender but if you put him on Williams mahihirapan s'ya dahil Williams is always on the move and he will just be beaten off the dribble whereas Salvacion might be giving some inches on height but he can defend on Williams (kung jumpers lang ang gagawin ni Williams pero alam naman natin na hindi so) if ever na mag-decide s'ya to drive then help na lang ang mga big guys nila sa depensa sa kanya but they should be wary of those dish-off possible kay Omolon, Reyes and of course to Benson..

:goatee: , pansin ko lang, jong is trying to keep some rabbits under his sleeves.. poker ga, mahirap na pag inilabas lahat, am sure he is keeping something in reserve kung baga pang diinan, pangsagaran intended for the next rounds., since ndi pa naman sila sa bingit ng cliff.... juz my 2 cents... ... :thumbsupsmiley:

he he , lalo na pag i first five nya uli si caguioa bukas, testing nga... :goatee:

Menk should step and up and Reavis should start playing again... with a healthy Menk and Reavis... with the current Alexander, Caguia and Helterbrand.... with the new Artadi... wow... Another sure championship for Ginebra... Tapon na nila si Pacana... yun ang walang kakwenta kwenta!!!!

takbuhan na lang... para mapagod agad ang palyers ng SLR hehehe

In order for them to run they have to control the rebounds, they definitely had a hard time doing so because of Benson and Williams, so they need to go back to basics and that is boxed out your man before attempting to get the rebound..