Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

tama ka chief. overrated nga itong mamang ito. may temper din...madaling uminit ang ulo. isang matinding pitik lang dito, sasabog itong import ng TnT. so far so good. ingat lang kay castro at rosario sa 2nd half. maganda ang nilalaro nung dalawa.

Puro kaliwa lang yang jones na yan and yet hindi madepensahan. Nawala bigla yung depensa nung 3rd quarter.

i was just wondering where the defense was? where was the effort to go for the loose balls? why was devance benched in the 4th quarter? what i saw was TnT wanted it more than ginebra. players on the floor were already tired. bakit hindi nagpasok ng iba. masyadong maiksi yung rotation. caperal would've given jones a hard time. chan would've hit some 3s. bawi sa 3rd conference? pagod na yung import natin. lastly, TRADE GREG SLAUGHTER NOW. walang ginawa...walang pakinabang.

Chief, I understand why you would want to trade Greg but Ginebra needs Greg against San Miguel. Yes, the effort wasn't there. They got spooked by the physicality of TNT. Hindi lang man lumaban. Ginebra is known to be a "never-say-die" team but in this game, they said "die" in the waning minutes of the fourth quarter.

Troy Rosario is better than Japeth Aguilar.

He and TJ made the 'difference' in the just concluded series, 3-1.

so sorry for my team GSM.

time to revamp the coaching staff or retire CTC.

I agree na the 2 made the difference...

Ang sa akin, greg was not upto the challenge unlike last year...

The imports in this conference have a ceiling of 6'10"... ginebra had the luxury of getting jbl at 6'4" because of greg... it did not work in 2017 kasi naijured si greg... it landed them a championship in 2018 plus na contain nila yung mamaw ng tnt... this year, greg became lean madaling itulak, nawala yung gorilla dunks, off ang timing... i am not sure kung nanghina sya due to weight loss... ending ginebra looses the semis...

Of course as i always say, you cant win them all, pero the gins exit was a heartbreaker...

Next conference, the trainors of the gins should have made a good assessment on greg.... is he more effective lean or bulked up...

Last night, seeing the gins shooting an unreal 9/15 sa 3s made me change channels... kasi alam ko aabutan sila ng law of averages...

I hate to say this but I think SLOWTHER will be better off Ginebra.. (JUST MY OPINION)

If we can trade him for ISAAC GO + THIRDY RAVENA..mas maganda..

I just feel Greg is not fit in CTC playbook. gusto ko rin mapunta si GREG kay YENG GUIAO para tumapang at tumigas. sayang eh..super sayang

Regarding Greg, yes, he may have been a disappointment in this series but I wouldn't put the blame on him solely. Basketball is a team game and Ginebra was lethargic in the second half. If Ginebra trades away Gregzilla, who will stop the Kraken when GSM goes against perennial championship contender SMB? We should look at this in the macro perspective(Ginebra in future conferences), not the micro perspective(one series). Ginebra got outplayed, outplayed and outfought in Game 4 and, in this series, Tim was outcoached which is a rarity.

Edited by will robie
  • Like (+1) 1

gone are the days na nagtatrabaho talaga ang players ng gin kings

ngayon, puro bentahan nalang . sukatan

I know some of the players, talagang sugal to the max ang mga yan. either total per quarter, full match at lahat. yung mga kamaganak at kabarkada nila nasa likod ng bench. ibubulong sakanila anong odds na sa live betting tapos lalaruin na nila

grabe. nag iba na ang PBA. ang motto nilang labang kung laban ay dapat palitan ng

Benta kung benta

gone are the days na nagtatrabaho talaga ang players ng gin kings

ngayon, puro bentahan nalang . sukatan

I know some of the players, talagang sugal to the max ang mga yan. either total per quarter, full match at lahat. yung mga kamaganak at kabarkada nila nasa likod ng bench. ibubulong sakanila anong odds na sa live betting tapos lalaruin na nila

grabe. nag iba na ang PBA. ang motto nilang labang kung laban ay dapat palitan ng

Benta kung benta

show your f#&king proof.. Ang "TUNAY" na ginebra fan, hindi naniniwala sa ganyan.

Subukan mong umattend ng practice minsan, tignan natin kung uubra yang tsismis mo. Tignan mo kung pano sila magpakamatay sa practice.

TNT was such the better team.. I am betting for them na mag champion hindi ang SMB. Hindi sistema ni CTC ang problema, nakalimutan nio ata na sweep natin ang Magnolia with that same system right? Kung talagang nanonood kayo, nag iba pa nga sya ng sistema nung Game 3 at 4, hindi sila masyado nag i stick sa triangle dahil sa small lineup na ginamit niya. Puro pick and roll with JBL and Pringle and down screen ke JDV kaya nakaka score na din sya nung last 2 games.

Give credit to TNT, they found the perfect antidote import to JBL, plays almost the same but a lot taller and NBA caliber talaga. Very good defender din. Something na wala yung import ng SMB.

Its not the end of the world, we still have the 3rd conference with JBL and the return of JD and ADLC

Nakaka amplaya man ang pagkatalo natin;panahon na para tanggapin ang pagkatalo. After ng FIBA break we have an axe to grind against the Manok ng bayan. Governor's Cup is our breakthrough conference in 2016 and defended it in 2017! Let's take it back this year!

I hopia lang na no more injuries to any of our Gin kings players.

Million piso question lang? How about Sargent? Is there any one here knows his status? I saw him in uniform during the GSM-TNT series but, was not use.

IMHO Gregs natural position is a 4 but they never worked on that. Always thought hed be a Pau Gasol type with accurate short jumpers and probably a signature post move. He never has gotten quick enough though ands thats where the problem lies.

Greg is a natural center. He is too slow to be a power forward, let alone the range to be a stretch four.

Please don't blame Greg. He is still an asset. He was used sparingly in the series against TNT kaya less ang impact nya. He can still make matchup problems among locals. What he needs is proper training (ala Danny Ildefonso).

Ginebra played strong this Conference. TNT is just a strong team with a very good import. Matagal na silang walang Championship so they are hungrier. Look what they are doing with SMB.

TNT was such the better team.. I am betting for them na mag champion hindi ang SMB. Hindi sistema ni CTC ang problema, nakalimutan nio ata na sweep natin ang Magnolia with that same system right? Kung talagang nanonood kayo, nag iba pa nga sya ng sistema nung Game 3 at 4, hindi sila masyado nag i stick sa triangle dahil sa small lineup na ginamit niya. Puro pick and roll with JBL and Pringle and down screen ke JDV kaya nakaka score na din sya nung last 2 games.

Give credit to TNT, they found the perfect antidote import to JBL, plays almost the same but a lot taller and NBA caliber talaga. Very good defender din. Something na wala yung import ng SMB.

Its not the end of the world, we still have the 3rd conference with JBL and the return of JD and ADLC

of course, not to take away anything from TNT...

pero sana the gins were able to come up better... pangarap ko ang back to back grand slam sa kanila hehehe

Please don't blame Greg. He is still an asset. He was used sparingly in the series against TNT kaya less ang impact nya. He can still make matchup problems among locals. What he needs is proper training (ala Danny Ildefonso).

Ginebra played strong this Conference. TNT is just a strong team with a very good import. Matagal na silang walang Championship so they are hungrier. Look what they are doing with SMB.

I don't blame greg... but I wish he could have done better... si tj at jbl just cancelled out each other... yung locals ang naging key para sa akin.. and a better playing greg would have been the gins best bet in dominating the series...

• Like (+1) 1