Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

haha chief masyado na tayong nerbyoso ah! hehe..

honestly wala akong kakaba kaba against ROS. If you notice, wala silang fluidity sa offense. Most of the time kanya kanya. Minsan naman, parang dribble drive ang play. Compared to our awesome passing plays last night. Iba talaga bangis ng ginebra pag playoff time. Gabe norwood pa bumabantay ke LA Tenorio. Lupit ng respeto.

Too bad, SMB wang possible makaharap sa semis. A very huge road block. Pero pag nakalusot, amoy Manila Classico Finals. hehe

I expect Gabe to guard scottie next game to take away his rebounding advantage.

Once na binitawan ni Gabe si LA, asahan na ng ROS na mananalasa si Tinyente or si Sol.

Shooting na lang improve niya halos kompletos rekados na.

medyo nag-improve na nga chief. may tira na sa tres at sa perimeter. pero may ii-improve pa yang si scottie. sukat ba naman i-compare ni coach tim kay the "flying A"...ibig sabihin talagang magaling. ang dapat mabigyan ng tsansang makapaglaro ay si jet manuel. sayang at hindi nagagamit.

SMB is beatable...

BGK is great in what they can do when they’re at the top of their game. Against any defense, they showed that if they can get the long ball (3-point shooting) to fall, they’ll be an extremely deadly team. Or if they can re-impose their dreaded high-low plays centered on their bigs, to come into fruition. It can be surprising to think that a talented team like Ginebra can’t score 100 points every single night, but at the end of the day, they’re a Tim Cone-led defensive ball club.

We’ve seen different versions of Ginebra this conference. Sometimes they underachieve. Sometimes they’re brilliant. Sometimes you just have to scratch your head. But, what if Ginebra is peaking at the right time?

If everything falls into right places, Ginebra is indeed a team that can threaten to unseat the defending champion, and take the championship at the end.

May bigla akong naisip. Baka kaya hindi nila binibigyan ng time si Raymond Aguilar at Caperal para fresh na fresh para sa SMB showdown? After all napatunayan na ni Aguilar na kaya nyang depensahan si Abai.

I expect Both of them (caperal and Raymond) to play tonight to preserve Japhet Aguilar against SMB. (the other way around)

Japhet has beend doing it all as of late, a bad game is coming and inevitable based on his history of playing (sana wag ngayong gabi)

Im glad SOL is getting his swag and angas back, big help kay LA to lessen his scoring burden.

We still need Aljon and Kfer to be consistent. I hope Kfer's 3 will still be there tonight. (on and off din kasi ang batang to)

I dont expect anything na from MC13 aside from the inspiration. Yung points, hustle at rebound niya, bonus na para sakin.

I expect Both of them (caperal and Raymond) to play tonight to preserve Japhet Aguilar against SMB. (the other way around)

Japhet has beend doing it all as of late, a bad game is coming and inevitable based on his history of playing (sana wag ngayong gabi)

Im glad SOL is getting his swag and angas back, big help kay LA to lessen his scoring burden.

We still need Aljon and Kfer to be consistent. I hope Kfer's 3 will still be there tonight. (on and off din kasi ang batang to)

I dont expect anything na from MC13 aside from the inspiration. Yung points, hustle at rebound niya, bonus na para sakin.

True. Yung depensa ni Mariano kay Abueva, ganun yung ineexpect ko kay AJ tonight and in the semis. Kay KFer, saluhin nya muna ng maayos yung bola before deciding what to do. Yan ang sakit nya even in practice eh.

• Like (+1) 1

Japeth really played aggresive. credits so Sol also for making defensive stops and hitting his outside shots. Actually, Tim Cone mentioned that he's the unsung hero for the series. When the defense of ROS players is trying to disrupt the passing lane, Sol can do so many things for the team. Attack the paint with his physicality and go for the layup or attract the defense and go for a drop pass or alley-oop. I hope they can beat SMB, if they play their A-Game, my forecast would be BGSM in 6 games. #NSD haha

Ang problema, ngayong lalaro na ulit si barney este greg, baka mag iba din ang laro ni japhet. Iba ang focus niya pag sya ang main man. Baka maging passive na naman.

I think greg should come off the bench muna for the first few games? Raymond has proven himself against JMF, he will be a big boost again this series.

LA is now a deadly 3pt shooter, basta open ilista mo na. And scottie is slowly getting there too. My boy Aljon is having the Ellis syndrome. We need Kfer to play mind games again against Arwind. Sol defending and shutting down marcio is a must.

Japeth really played aggresive. credits so Sol also for making defensive stops and hitting his outside shots. Actually, Tim Cone mentioned that he's the unsung hero for the series. When the defense of ROS players is trying to disrupt the passing lane, Sol can do so many things for the team. Attack the paint with his physicality and go for the layup or attract the defense and go for a drop pass or alley-oop. I hope they can beat SMB, if they play their A-Game, my forecast would be BGSM in 6 games. #NSD haha

Yes...Japhet and Sol made the difference in this important match with ROS

PASOK.............kung parating ganun ang laro ni Japeth sana

Focus lang sana lagi si Japeth lalo pa beermen ang kalaban nila, madami ding bigs ang beermen in Fajardo, Mamaril, Espinas YDO, MGR (and even Semerad na physical maglaro)

Ang problema, ngayong lalaro na ulit si barney este greg, baka mag iba din ang laro ni japhet. Iba ang focus niya pag sya ang main man. Baka maging passive na naman.

I think greg should come off the bench muna for the first few games? Raymond has proven himself against JMF, he will be a big boost again this series.

LA is now a deadly 3pt shooter, basta open ilista mo na. And scottie is slowly getting there too. My boy Aljon is having the Ellis syndrome. We need Kfer to play mind games again against Arwind. Sol defending and shutting down marcio is a must.

Para sa akin hindi dapat pinagsasabay sina Japeth at Greg, mas maganda na Japeth or Greg along with JDV or Jervy, 'yung Raymond Aguilar ok din. Wag lang sana ibabad ng todo ni CTC si Ferrer pag alat ang laro n'ya gaya nung playoffs/knockout ng Ginebra at RoS na umabot ng 3 o.t.'s, ang lakas yata ni Ferrer ke Al Chua

• Like (+1) 1

Mas maigi pa rin na secondary option na lang si Greg. Weakside rebounding na lang sya, siguradong unstoppable sya dun as long as wag syang lalambot lambot. Jervy Cruz would also definitely be a crucial player in this series. A confident KFer and a back in form AJ Mariano would be the Xfactor for this series. Although, sa dalawang gwardya, who would be the better option na layasan ni Scottie to help in rebounding: Cabaggie or Ross?