• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Oo nga... well i think cone will not tinker anymore sa line up for this year unless junmar becomes available...

I hope the gins win their afc crown this season

we have a good chance.

Stan will not be available until the 2nd conf na may import na.

We took them to the finals last year without Greg and with an injured JDV.

How much more this coming season na healthy si Greg at hopefully sol and jdv.

I say we are the team to beat, not the defending champs.

we have a good chance.

Stan will not be available until the 2nd conf na may import na.

We took them to the finals last year without Greg and with an injured JDV.

How much more this coming season na healthy si Greg at hopefully sol and jdv.

I say we are the team to beat, not the defending champs.

Come to think of it...SMB will have a combo problem in the import-laden conference, where fielding JuneMar, Stan, and the import would be not feasible (unless Coach Leo experiments on this combo; Much like BGK bein ineffective fielding Greg, Japhet, and the import together. In effect, JuneMar will most likely have a diminished floor exposure.

Edited by artedpro

Come to think of it...SMB will have a combo problem in the import-laden conference, where fielding JuneMar, Stan, and the import would be not feasible (unless Coach Leo experiments on this combo; Much like BGK bein ineffective fielding Greg, Japhet, and the import together. In effect, JuneMar will most likely have a diminished floor exposure.

i think junmar will still be junmar. the no, 1 option.

The problem now is using arwind santos. Yung minutes nya nababawasan pag may import, pano kaya ngayon na andyan si stan?

maybe kailangan maliit ang kunin nilang import. Kung malaki, Junmar at import ang twin towers, arwind will slide to no.3 and then si stan ang reliever ni Junmar.

For our team, kung hindi si JBL ang kukunin sa comms cup, (baka pwede ulit si harris) we need someone like JBL, but much bigger. Mala Allen Durham ang dating.

Kung puede lang sana. Draft Ben Mbala of DLSU. The guy is an absolute beast. Trade Japeth Aguilar and draft Mbala, The guy is again the MVP this season and he almost singlehandedly destroyed the hated Blue Eagles with 28 points, 19 rebounds, 6 blocks and 6 steals. Never shall we fail! Animo!

hindi Fil-am si Mbla, He needs to be naturalized first. Import sya sa UAAP so hindi sya eligible sa PBA.

He is the leading scorer of the cameroonian national team sa last FIBA Afro Basket

hindi Fil-am si Mbla, He needs to be naturalized first. Import sya sa UAAP so hindi sya eligible sa PBA.

He is the leading scorer of the cameroonian national team sa last FIBA Afro Basket

Ikaw na nagsabing hindi fil-am si Mbala thus kahit i-naturalized hindi qualified makapaglalaro sa pba as a "local" kasi fil-foreigner lang pwede aside from pure local.

Edited by rooster69ph

Pards i think kahit i naturalize si mbala di sya eligible sa pba... rule kasi na either pure pinoy or fil foreign lang pwede... pag naturalized, import pa rin ang turing sa kanya parang alex compton... unless of course baguhin ng pba ang rules nya...