Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Terrence Romeo for Baser Amer & Chris Newsome of Meralco? pero baka ireject?

Terrence Romeo for Mo Tautuaa of TnT, rejected na?

bakit hindi na lang nila i offer sa SMB kapalit ni Brian Heruela. ^_^

sa akin okay lang i trade nila si Romeo sa GSM kapalit ni Scottie.

Terrence Romeo for Scottie Thompson, Romeo is a scorer pero thanks na lang, kita naman natin na all-around si Thompson, 'di heavy scorer pero malakas sa rebound )kahit 'di naman kataasan) at 'yung hustle n'ya 'di matatawaran....

eman is interesting..

sino pa ba na malaki ang nasa Free Agent list?

ako din ayaw ko pakawalan si scottie, di makakasundo ni LA yan si Romeo - remember?

mas excited ako sa scottie - manuel tandem

Si Rob Reyes (formerly of smb at nlex) ok din sana kaso maagang nag-retire, same with Rico Villanueva, pero gusto ko sana makuha nila if possible si Arnold Van Opstal or maybe Bradwyn Guinto....

2nd coming of the fast and the furious? magandang tandem yan. both are young and fearless.

Excited na ako d'yan sir, gusto nga sana ni Thompson noon maka tandem n'ya si Jalalon

Romeo? No thanks hehehehe

Jericho De Guzman might be an able back up...back up lang naman...

Sir sa tindig/tayo pa lang ni De Guzman kita na agad na lampa

Edited by Agent_mulder

I think ang lalim ng lineup natin specially the 2-3 spot is reloaded...

last AFC pumasok tayo sa finals w/o Gregzilla pero next season may hadlang na kay fajardo tapos may kapalitan na si JDV (Art Dela Cruz)..

Kevin Ferrer and Jett Manuel is a quality addition from the bench

Wala pa si C.Stand sa SMB sa AFC kaya mismatch ang SMB sa atin.

Oo nga... well i think cone will not tinker anymore sa line up for this year unless junmar becomes available...

I hope the gins win their afc crown this season

we have a good chance.

Stan will not be available until the 2nd conf na may import na.

We took them to the finals last year without Greg and with an injured JDV.

How much more this coming season na healthy si Greg at hopefully sol and jdv.

I say we are the team to beat, not the defending champs.

we have a good chance.

Stan will not be available until the 2nd conf na may import na.

We took them to the finals last year without Greg and with an injured JDV.

How much more this coming season na healthy si Greg at hopefully sol and jdv.

I say we are the team to beat, not the defending champs.

Come to think of it...SMB will have a combo problem in the import-laden conference, where fielding JuneMar, Stan, and the import would be not feasible (unless Coach Leo experiments on this combo; Much like BGK bein ineffective fielding Greg, Japhet, and the import together. In effect, JuneMar will most likely have a diminished floor exposure.

Edited by artedpro

Come to think of it...SMB will have a combo problem in the import-laden conference, where fielding JuneMar, Stan, and the import would be not feasible (unless Coach Leo experiments on this combo; Much like BGK bein ineffective fielding Greg, Japhet, and the import together. In effect, JuneMar will most likely have a diminished floor exposure.

i think junmar will still be junmar. the no, 1 option.

The problem now is using arwind santos. Yung minutes nya nababawasan pag may import, pano kaya ngayon na andyan si stan?

maybe kailangan maliit ang kunin nilang import. Kung malaki, Junmar at import ang twin towers, arwind will slide to no.3 and then si stan ang reliever ni Junmar.

For our team, kung hindi si JBL ang kukunin sa comms cup, (baka pwede ulit si harris) we need someone like JBL, but much bigger. Mala Allen Durham ang dating.

Kung puede lang sana. Draft Ben Mbala of DLSU. The guy is an absolute beast. Trade Japeth Aguilar and draft Mbala, The guy is again the MVP this season and he almost singlehandedly destroyed the hated Blue Eagles with 28 points, 19 rebounds, 6 blocks and 6 steals. Never shall we fail! Animo!

hindi Fil-am si Mbla, He needs to be naturalized first. Import sya sa UAAP so hindi sya eligible sa PBA.

He is the leading scorer of the cameroonian national team sa last FIBA Afro Basket

hindi Fil-am si Mbla, He needs to be naturalized first. Import sya sa UAAP so hindi sya eligible sa PBA.

He is the leading scorer of the cameroonian national team sa last FIBA Afro Basket

Ikaw na nagsabing hindi fil-am si Mbala thus kahit i-naturalized hindi qualified makapaglalaro sa pba as a "local" kasi fil-foreigner lang pwede aside from pure local.

Edited by rooster69ph

Pards i think kahit i naturalize si mbala di sya eligible sa pba... rule kasi na either pure pinoy or fil foreign lang pwede... pag naturalized, import pa rin ang turing sa kanya parang alex compton... unless of course baguhin ng pba ang rules nya...

O.T......................

Blackwater owner finds no takers for Chris Ellis, feels 'missing' star's career at an end

Chris Ellis faces an uncertain future as he continues to be a no-show for Blackwater.
BLACKWATER owner Dioceldo Sy believes Chris Ellis has lost his focus and desire to play in the PBA after getting traded from the league's most popular team.

After getting transferred from Ginebra to the Elite last August, Ellis has only reported to his new team only once, getting sidelined by body cramps that caused him to be confined in a hospital for a few days, and a kidney issue that kept him out even longer.

But while management has gotten word that the high-flying forward was already cleared to play, the 28-year-old Ellis has still made himself scarce.

“I think he's on the exit already (from) the PBA, personally,” Sy admitted. “Otherwise, if you're interested to play, you have no choice but to follow the trade.”

“So far, sa past three years ko sa PBA, it's only this time I found a player who doesn't report after the trade. So we won't force the issue,” he added. “I heard Ellis got some other plans already.”

Asked if he feels Ellis was depressed after getting traded from the league's crowd darlings, Sy could only wonder.

“That I cannot answer. It's a big question mark,” the Blackwater boss said.

Ellis' contract has actually already expired last August, but his continued no-show has left Blackwater no options regarding a possible renewal.

“How can you offer something when he's not showing up?” Sy said. “He needs to show up first before we do anything. It's as simple as that.”

Elite management also tried to put the Filipino-American cager on the trading block to no avail, Sy added.

“I've been asking around, both with the MVP and SMB group, I don't think any of the teams have shown any interest,” Sy said. “We offered some trades, but there's no taker eh. So let's see what he will do on his own career.”

Read more at http://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/news/chris-ellis-pba-career-should-be-over-due-to-no-show-says-dioceldo-sy#7c15RVOG7JQGmQZp.99

Pards i think kahit i naturalize si mbala di sya eligible sa pba... rule kasi na either pure pinoy or fil foreign lang pwede... pag naturalized, import pa rin ang turing sa kanya parang alex compton... unless of course baguhin ng pba ang rules nya...

onga pala dre i stand corrected thanks for reminding me.

naalala ko nga ung kaso ni compton at most recently si douthit as blackwater import.

So pwede mag PBA as import nga pala si Mbala kahit hindi i naturalized, sa Gilas nga lang pala yung naturalization.

Anyways, NBA scouts are after him after his FIBA stint so maybe after this UAAP season mag NBA D-League sya.

On that kamoteng Ellis issue posted by Sir Photog, this clearly shows na talagang papogi lang ang basketball sa kanya. Buti na lang talaga at wala na to sa Ginebra.

Chance na nga sana niya i prove ang sarili niya pero pa diva pa rin. Wala naman dapat ipagmalaki at walang maipagmamalaki. Lakas na ng lineup ng Blackwater this coming season, hindi sya kawalan.

• Like (+1) 1

onga pala dre i stand corrected thanks for reminding me.

naalala ko nga ung kaso ni compton at most recently si douthit as blackwater import.

So pwede mag PBA as import nga pala si Mbala kahit hindi i naturalized, sa Gilas nga lang pala yung naturalization.

Anyways, NBA scouts are after him after his FIBA stint so maybe after this UAAP season mag NBA D-League sya.

On that kamoteng Ellis issue posted by Sir Photog, this clearly shows na talagang papogi lang ang basketball sa kanya. Buti na lang talaga at wala na to sa Ginebra.

Chance na nga sana niya i prove ang sarili niya pero pa diva pa rin. Wala naman dapat ipagmalaki at walang maipagmamalaki. Lakas na ng lineup ng Blackwater this coming season, hindi sya kawalan.

at nakita din natin ang totoong motibo ni mr. chris ellis. puro siya pa-pogi at gusto lang sumakay sa kasikatan ng ginebra. kaya pala kahit na ilang minuto lang ipasok ni coach tim ayos na sa kanya. at least he can say that he plays (or shall i say he played) for the most popular ballclub in the country.

• Like (+1) 1