Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

the only way to stop Allen Durham is to let Slaugher, Aguilar and Devance guard him at the same time....1 versus 3 kumbaga....Durham is eating the assigned defenders ALIVE! so Tim Cone should assign 3 BGK players automatic otherwise, game7 will be a massacre led by Durham....JBL is playing with a bruised hip and sprain ankle

nakakapagtaka nga ang laro ng ginebra kagabi. it was a complete turnaround from that game 5 win. i don't want to call it "benta" because let's give credit to meralco. mas gusto nilang manalo kagabi samantala sa ginebra nakapako ang mga paa sa court. nagising na lang nung malaki na ang lamang. come game 7 i hope our players' mentality and approach to the game will be different. energy right from the tipoff should be evident.

• Like (+1) 1

right from the tipoff ginebra should show high octane energy, aggresiveness and determination specially on the defensive end. tambakan agad kung kaya. mas mahirap ang naghahabol just like in game 6...dictate the tempo. wag papormahin si durham at yung shooters ng meralco. i also believe coach tim should dig deep into his bench. jervy can contribute quality minutes.