• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

sa Oct. 29 ang Draft.

I would prefer a Point Guard and a Wing (2 or 3) - Potts and Teng

2 reasons;

1.) JJ is done, pang puno lang ng roster, and LA and SOL is not getting any younger (33 and 34 i think) . I think LA has 3-4 years more but I think sol only has 2. And Scottie plays SG more than a PG. He is better moving without the ball. We need to train a solid PG this early. Ilagay na lang sa reserve list si JJ kung pwede.

2.) This has been our weakest area ever since. Wala na si dakilang ellis (Thank God BTW). We have Scottie, Aljon Mariano, KFer, Art DLC and JDV as current wings. Only Kfer is a decent shooter and a slasher. If we get Teng, He can play 2 or 3 and he actually is a good defender (but also not a reliable outside shooter).

Also, kung pwede lang mag ka trade sana makuha si JP Erram.. hehehe.. Wala ng backup center sa AFC pag lumabas si Greg tapos Foul trouble si Japhet (which happens a lot). The next 2 bigs (or small bigs) are Jervy and the new Aguilar.

Edited by daphne loves derby

sa Oct. 29 ang Draft.

I would prefer a Point Guard and a Wing (2 or 3) - Potts and Teng

2 reasons;

1.) JJ is done, pang puno lang ng roster, and LA and SOL is not getting any younger (33 and 34 i think) . I think LA has 3-4 years more but I think sol only has 2. And Scottie plays SG more than a PG. He is better moving without the ball. We need to train a solid PG this early. Ilagay na lang sa reserve list si JJ kung pwede.

2.) This has been our weakest area ever since. Wala na si dakilang ellis (Thank God BTW). We have Scottie, Aljon Mariano, KFer, Art DLC and JDV as current wings. Only Kfer is a decent shooter and a slasher. If we get Teng, He can play 2 or 3 and he actually is a good defender (but also not a reliable outside shooter).

Also, kung pwede lang mag ka trade sana makuha si JP Erram.. hehehe.. Wala ng backup center sa AFC pag lumabas si Greg tapos Foul trouble si Japhet (which happens a lot). The next 2 bigs (or small bigs) are Jervy and the new Aguilar.

speaking of erram, ateneo days niya pa ok na ang laro ng batang ito. pwede kaya yung 1st round pick ng ginebra (which is the 12th overall pick) i-trade para kay erram?...yan ay kung walang matitirang mapapakinabangan si coach tim.

pero bago pa man yung rookie draft, dito muna tayo sa championship. @!#*× yung games 5, 6 & 7, kung meron man, napakalayo ang venue.

Kamote naman ni Al Francis Chua. Well Finals na, wag na siyang magkuda ng magkuda. Put action into words and just win the championship again.

Psyching up himself lang siguro.. Nevertheless, go Ginebra!

Back on the topic,

That is actually good news for us.

No plan to reinstate banned Nabong despite Meralco size disadvantage vs Ginebra
Read more at http://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/news/meralco-sticking-with-undersized-frontline-as-kelly-nabong-suspension-wont-by-lifted-any-time-soon-says-norman-black#ytpdFlKzWFaVIcsb.99

Even if we had Kelly Nabong, we would still have a size disadvantage, so it doesn’t really (matter),” Black said. “Either way, they’re the biggest team in the league, so that size advantage is going to be there no matter what.”

“The key is: can we control our defensive rebounds?” he added. “We’ve been number one on that the entire conference and if we can continue to do that, we’ll be able to compete – whether we have a size disadvantage or not.”

It's just distasteful and lack of class, from a higher-up management personnel... Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

exactly chief...not exactly the executive we want to represent our team. barumbado hehehe baka maging distraction pa yan.

x-factor for ginebra will be jdv and LA. if LA can run ginebra's offense like a well-oiled machine just like last year, maganda chances. greg should also assert himself in the middle. wag lalamya-lamya. japeth should just focus and play his game. minsan nawawala sa sarili.

exactly chief...not exactly the executive we want to represent our team. barumbado hehehe baka maging distraction pa yan.

x-factor for ginebra will be jdv and LA. if LA can run ginebra's offense like a well-oiled machine just like last year, maganda chances. greg should also assert himself in the middle. wag lalamya-lamya. japeth should just focus and play his game. minsan nawawala sa sarili.

Yes, si Slaughter parang nakatingin lang at madalas hindi nag a attempt to block shots of opponents. Parang gusto ng makatikim ng mura ala Sonny

Susmaryosep dapat makarating kay Ramon Ang. Nakaksira lang sa symbol at morality ng Ginebra. This Francis should be replaced ala Ayala. Puna ng puna Ginebra fans na walang isip si Rice, eh, meron naman tayong version na ganito at parang bading o walang isip na estudyante na naghahamon at nag bu bully sa twitter.

ENOUGH OF THIS STUPIDITY, ALFRANCIS. Hindi ka pa rin nagbabago. Makakarating kay Chairman

• Like (+1) 1

Back on the topic,

That is actually good news for us.

No plan to reinstate banned Nabong despite Meralco size disadvantage vs Ginebra

Read more at http://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/news/meralco-sticking-with-undersized-frontline-as-kelly-nabong-suspension-wont-by-lifted-any-time-soon-says-norman-black#ytpdFlKzWFaVIcsb.99

Even if we had Kelly Nabong, we would still have a size disadvantage, so it doesn’t really (matter),” Black said. “Either way, they’re the biggest team in the league, so that size advantage is going to be there no matter what.”

“The key is: can we control our defensive rebounds?” he added. “We’ve been number one on that the entire conference and if we can continue to do that, we’ll be able to compete – whether we have a size disadvantage or not.”

nabong is good for 3.5 points and around the same number of rebounds... nahirapan ang gins sa kanya last year in some games... although he might not be a factor, it might be just mind games... i do not see a natural centre in the bolts line up...

strat siguro ng gins is to pound the ball inside... specially sa 1st qtr to try to get the bigmen ng bolts into foul trouble... sans greg and japeth would click... i am still wary on the 3 ball players ng bolts.. if the bolts can consistently shoot the three, mahihirapan ang gins.. its one of their weaknesses (defending)th epic and roll and the eventual shooter...

Yes, si Slaughter parang nakatingin lang at madalas hindi nag a attempt to block shots of opponents. Parang gusto ng makatikim ng mura ala Sonny

exactly chief...halos walang effort to block shots. dinadaanan lang sya pagkatapos nai-shoot na pala yung bola. kung makuha lang nya yung pagka-agresibo ni standhardinger na sinusubukan tapalin ang mga itinitira, ayos sana.

• Like (+1) 1