Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

matchup

Slaughter vs Fajardo (tabla)

Aguilar vs Santos (tabla)

Brownlee vs Watson (Brownlee advantage)

Thompson vs Cabagnot (Cabagnot advantage)

Tenorio vs Ross (Ross advantage)

DeVance vs Lassiter (DeVance advantage)

Magkakatalo na lang sa bench...

sa tingin ko tinago ng ginebra si Mariano for playoff kc hard nose defender din ito at mautak sa posisyon..

tapos na laban sa Wednesday #NSD sa Semis

Last year, same conference, i think the gins was able to beat smb.... semis match up yata yun... without greg...i hope they can repeat

yup! last year same conference and semis, sudden death pa, Sol was able to shutdown their import and JBL was able to contained Junmar that time. I think eto na yata ang pinaka interesting and intense na quarterfinals match. The Depending Champion vs the Grand slam seekers!

our X-factor will be Sol Mercado's defense.. Bonus na lang yung offense..

Remember last year when Sol shuts down opposing team imports? that has been missing in this conference.

Lassiters 3 will be there, ross hustle and defense against JBL is expected, Junmar forcing his way to greg is expected, Japhet having a lot of fouls is expected.

But what SMB will not expect is JDV's savvy and playmaking and Sol Mercado's tenacious D.

I will bet my ass on these 2 guys JDV and Sol to be the difference maker tomorrow night and for the rest of the playoffs.

At dahil wala na ang pangarap kong SMB vs BGSM sa finals, I am wishing for a TNT vs BGSM Finals. Lintek lang walang ganti!

JBL should deliver (no ifs and buts) and assert his supremacy over any defender. Methinks he's really the x-factor here...Remember, he was BGK's earliest and longest tenured import this year- a testament of the coach's belief in him as the Messiah.

but the difference now compare to last year is that since JBL has been with BGSM for a long time, basang basa na ang laro niya at kung pano sya babantayan. Magagaling din coaches ng ibang team, nakakapag adjust sila kay JBL.

For JBL to excel, he has to be more aggressive. Attract the double team more para lumuwag ke greg at maka cut lagi si Japhet at maka tres si LA. Dapat maging bwakaw sya paminsan minsan.. The triangle offense kasi is prioritizing the post and the open man thru crisp and speed passing. JBL needs to change his game a bit with the help of CTC..

and most importantly, improve his FT's! nasa 60% na lang ata sya this conf. compared to 70~80 nung mga previous conferences.

our X-factor will be Sol Mercado's defense.. Bonus na lang yung offense..

Remember last year when Sol shuts down opposing team imports? that has been missing in this conference.

Lassiters 3 will be there, ross hustle and defense against JBL is expected, Junmar forcing his way to greg is expected, Japhet having a lot of fouls is expected.

But what SMB will not expect is JDV's savvy and playmaking and Sol Mercado's tenacious D.

I will bet my ass on these 2 guys JDV and Sol to be the difference maker tomorrow night and for the rest of the playoffs.

At dahil wala na ang pangarap kong SMB vs BGSM sa finals, I am wishing for a TNT vs BGSM Finals. Lintek lang walang ganti!

Hanggang Semis lang natin pwde makalaban ang TNT because of the QF grouping, ka bracket natin ang TNT.

Sayang si Asi Taulava binabangko lang (yes, I know matanda na). Puwede nang kunin na lang ng Ginebra para kapag may toyo si Japeth pamalit :-) Nuon pa naman sinasabi ni Asi gusto niya maglaro sa Ginebra. Naagnas lang siya sa NLEX binola pa kasi ni kalbo na mag stay on

Agree ako. Taulava for dfnse and rebnd. Hustle.

ipakita ang NSD attitude mamaya! ginebra all the way. we have to chances to advance to the semis. focus and energy sa 1st quarter pa lang.

sayang nga talaga si asi. can we just imagine ang hiyawan ng mga fans pag naka-ginebra uniform si asi.

Korek... May paglalagyan si fajardo..... Asi taga box out...... si Gregzilla at Thompson rebounders.. hahaha