Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Possible nga na NLEX or Meralco ang bagsak ni Standhardinger kc Blackwater ang 1st overall pick.. malamang trade bait yan.

with regards kay Japhet, sobrang malaki pa ang pwde iinmprove nito.. dapat lang maging maangas at magka kumpyansa. with his size? shooting ability kaya nya paglaruan si Junemar or Greg eh.. para syang Porzingris/Bosh/Anthony Davis.. magka kumpyansa lang tlga

Standhandinger and Ray Parks will play in ABL.. so sino na ang TOP 1st round picks.. .. sana Potts or Nambatac makuha ng GinKings

Kiefer might just be the top pick lalo pa at maglalaro sa ABL si Standhardinger, I smell MVP's hand on that, gaya nung ke Kiefer na nagpunta muna sa U.S. to try his luck sa NBA, NLEX might get the top pick this 2017 and Kiefer might just end up with them. Kung makuha man ng BW by next draft si Standhardinger he might just end up with an MVP team, since parang farm team ng MVP teams and BW....

Kiefer has declared his availability, as well as Neymar Jose and Jeron Teng.

Maybe they will be the Projected Top 3

How about the likes of Julian Sargent, Abu Tratter at Perkins ng DLSU?

Kiefer might just be the top pick lalo pa at maglalaro sa ABL si Standhardinger, I smell MVP's hand on that, gaya nung ke Kiefer na nagpunta muna sa U.S. to try his luck sa NBA, NLEX might get the top pick this 2017 and Kiefer might just end up with them. Kung makuha man ng BW by next draft si Standhardinger he might just end up with an MVP team, since parang farm team ng MVP teams and BW....

How about the likes of Julian Sargent, Abu Tratter at Perkins ng DLSU?

tama dre, blackwater is the new barako bull. MVP Camp version.

They are doing the junmar treatment ke Standhardinger, ABL muna tapos setup ng top pick saka papa draft sa PBA. Nakuha nila yang diskarteng yan ke Noli Eala.

Those DLSU standouts have yet to declare their availability sa draft, well see in the coming months.

Pero 27 na si chris.... kailan ba mag number 1 pick mvp group?

Anyway, i dont believe ginebra needs a top big man... they have japeth and greg then off the bench si marcelo jamito at jervy... me joe de vance pa who is good for another 2 years... if they need to upgrade, they need a solid 3 or 2...

if alaska is indeed tanking, who do you think is it targetting at?

para di OT, it was a nice wire-to-wire victory by ginebra. coming from a long layoff, the guys didn't seem to be rusty.

No one particular... i think they just want to have the #1 pick... kailan ba sila huling nagkaroob ng #1 pick?

I remember ginebra was accused of doing it noong 1995 to land marlou aquino