Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

sayang...breakdown in defense during the last 4 minutes. pero malayo pa yan mga kaibigan. it's only 2-1. dalawa pa ang kailangan ng smb. expect the adjustments to come for friday's game. i'm sure ginebra will come out fighting lalong-lalo ngayon na may "word war" na nangyayari.

what do you think of coach TC's reaction to CRoss' last second 3pointer? They were exchanging heated words daw going to the locker rooms.

disrespectful...according to coach tim. panalo na smb tinira pa ni ross yung tres. pero ayos lang yan. friday will be payback time. may paglalagyan yang si ross.

disrespectful...according to coach tim. panalo na smb tinira pa ni ross yung tres. pero ayos lang yan. friday will be payback time. may paglalagyan yang si ross.

I agree, and to think na sister company sila, napansin ko medyo big headed na mga players ng SMB kasi alam nila malakas sila na team. Si JunMar lang talaga ang sa tingin ko hindi mayabang na player sa kanila.

I can't wait for game 4 bukas.

on a lighter note:

Barangay Ginebra's well-known hero Justin Brownlee will be returning as the team's import for the last two conferences of the 2016-17 PBA season – the Commissioner's Cup and the Governors' Cup.His agent, Sheryl Reyes, confirmed the news to Rappler in a text message, saying Brownlee will be arriving on March 6 and will promptly train with the Gin Kings.

courtesy of Rappler

what do you think of coach TC's reaction to CRoss' last second 3pointer? They were exchanging heated words daw going to the locker rooms.

It's also Coach Tim's way of firing up his team leading to the next game...How can you fail your coach na lumalaban para sa inyong integridad

• Like (+1) 2

It's also Coach Tim's way of firing up his team leading to the next game...How can you fail your coach na lumalaban para sa inyong integridad

good observation... imagine us fans hehehe nakakapag init ng ulo

i'm lining up here at SM Megamall hopefully I can still get tickets for tomorrow's game or if not bukas e sa game 5.

Go Kings!

Edited by ♫edw1n♫

Ang pag kakaintindi ko kasi, pag sigurado na panalo, di natinitira lalo na pag hindi quotient system...i dont get it pero etiquette daw sa game yun... ross will learn his lesson

Ang pag kakaintindi ko kasi, pag sigurado na panalo, di natinitira lalo na pag hindi quotient system...i dont get it pero etiquette daw sa game yun... ross will learn his lesson

From an article in kenknorr.com about basketball etiquette:

If the NBA can respect the game and the winning team dribbles out the clock in the final seconds, then the same level of respect should definitely apply at lower levels.

Closing a basketball game with respect is a top ten unwritten rule of sports.. Its respectful to players, and most importantly to the game. And Its hated by the fans when players dont respect the game.

In North American sports, running up the scoreoccurs when a team continues to play in such a way as to score additional points after the outcome of the game is no longer in question and the team is assured of winning. In United States and Canada, it is considered poor sportsmanship to run up the score in most circumstances (exceptions are listed below); sporting alternatives include pulling out most of the teams first string players, or calling plays designed to run out the clock (e.g., in American football, kneeling, running the ball up the middle, punting on first down).

We can never tell what will happen... I can still recall nung nagalit si Tim Cone when he was still with Alaska... He was sa opposing player ng TnT which is Mac Cardona... The outcome: Cardona got the last laugh... TnT won that championship...

Yes, Ginbera is no stranger to adversity. 2-1 din ang Meralco last conference. Ginebra took the next three games. 2-0 yung SMB nung All-Filipino in 2006. Ginebra took the next four games.

Alaska had a twice to beat advantage. Ginebra beat them twice. Star had a 2-0 lead. Ginebra took four out of the next five games.

exactly chief. this is where we will see ginebra NSD at its finest. and with coach tim firing up his charges with his confrontation with ross even before game 4, expect a ginebra team to be fiery. this team will not let us down!!!

We can never tell what will happen... I can still recall nung nagalit si Tim Cone when he was still with Alaska... He was sa opposing player ng TnT which is Mac Cardona... The outcome: Cardona got the last laugh... TnT won that championship...

Well i dont mean smb will loose for ross to learn his lesson... that is an ideal scenario... ross will learn if not that way, from another way...