Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Mercado Christmas mga kabs.... :D :lol:

na Miss Columbia ang Star ...

panalo na natalo pa :D :D :P

may goaltending pang di tinawagan. ibang klase talagang trumabaho itong si aquino basta star ang naglalaro. pero sabi nga ni chief photog...just believe. ito na ang pagbabalik ng never-say-die spirit ng ginebra. 2 come from behind wins...ang lalaki ng lamang.

• Like (+1) 1

Just Believe..........................hinahabol ko pa hininga ko. Hindi ako makapag drive. Ang ingay sa MOA hanggang ngayon.

Actually matutulog na sana ako nung nakita ko 18pts yung lamang nang biglang booomm... sana naman next game maka adjust agad sila sa simula pero epic yung game ngayon. #manilaclassico

Just Believe..........................hinahabol ko pa hininga ko. Hindi ako makapag drive. Ang ingay sa MOA hanggang ngayon.

Actually matutulog na sana ako nung nakita ko 18pts yung lamang nang biglang booomm... sana naman next game maka adjust agad sila sa simula pero epic yung game ngayon. #manilaclassico

Hay naku, kung ganyang game ulit cadiac finish baka ma finish na ako sa Heart Center. Naiyak ako nang pumasok yung huling shot ni Tenorio. Paskong pasko.................it was a Christmas Miracle

Just got home from MOA Arena. Fresh na fresh pa sa utak ko yung tinde ng crowd kanina. Uwian na daw, sabi ng kabila. Never even crossed my mind. A true die-hard fan never leaves until the end. Taga Barangay ata to.

Ang resulta, isang matindeng comeback performance na naman. You can't take away anything from the opponent. They did their best. Pero never ever discount the fact na hangga't andito ang 6TH MAN, we will NEVER. SAY. DIE.

GINEBRA NGA EH.

...and the 'never say die' (NSD) spirit is now rekindled! The gritty guards (LA, Sol, and Scottie) did it, in the midst of so-so performance of the much-ballyhooed twin towers. Grabe, all points made in the OT are threes (both teams). It helped that Coach Jason is inexperienced. Destiny just having its way...

we can not take anything away from star ... pinagaralan nila ng maayos ang opensa ng gins... as i always say, the triangle is easily defended by a proper zone defense, kasi it defends well the low post, mid post and high post which is (either one of the posts mentioned) the fulcrum ng triangle... the result is a neutralise game hung 2 mama...

pero i am cherishing( ika nga)the following:

1. In order to win, the gins opponents should score more than 81 in regulation.... 80-80 ang score sa regulation

2. i lamented that there were no shooters and the perimeter is not being defended well enough... in the last 4minutes ng regulation, i think japeth, jj, la and sol hit some 3's and hindi nakaiscore sa long 2 ang star.. panay 3's ang na score sa OT

3. when they built an 18 point-lead, i thought the Gins were goners (including myself although i continued watching).... the camera was focusing on Webb and i was seeing the face of a proud man (in the dark side of the force hehehe)...unti unti nawala yun tulad ng lamang nila

4. i think sol was a factor in this game, di ko lang napuna kung best player slang 2 ni LA

5. the defense of mark on james was good... i hope mark can continue to defend well against opposing 2s...

Just got home from MOA Arena. Fresh na fresh pa sa utak ko yung tinde ng crowd kanina. Uwian na daw, sabi ng kabila. Never even crossed my mind. A true die-hard fan never leaves until the end. Taga Barangay ata to.

Ang resulta, isang matindeng comeback performance na naman. You can't take away anything from the opponent. They did their best. Pero never ever discount the fact na hangga't andito ang 6TH MAN, we will NEVER. SAY. DIE.

GINEBRA NGA EH.

+1...I'M SURE COACH TIM IS HAVING GOOSEBUMPS RIGHT NOW HAVING EXPERIENCED NSD PERSONALLY TWICE IN THREE GAMES. GI-NE-BRA!!! GI-NE-BRA!!!

If only Joe Devance could muster his old fiery form, isama na natin si Sol (remember he was once a D-League MVP an a popular Fil-Am underground by-word in the US); more exposure to Scottie; and consistent support from Dave and Jervy- BGK would be hard to beat

Nangyari na nga...all of the above personnel did their respective contributions in their traditional NSD epic win against the hard-fighting Star Hotshots

I thought it was already a loss after down by 18pts in the 4th quarter, but NSD spirit has been there.

I saw some of the fans already leaving the arena at around 4 minute mark.

CTC was quiet and just sat down waiting for the final buzzer.

What a classic and epic comeback by the Gins! what a sweet revenge against the Hotshots!

much better than their "come from behind" Win against NLEX.

Outside shots (3s) of the Gins came at the right time...

Kudos to Sol Mercado and LA Tenorio for their great game and crucial steals during the last dying 7secs or two offensive possessions of the Hotshots.

This time it was a well balance attack, at least 8 players scored not less than 9 points. The chemistry is now slowly but surely being developed.

The scores:

Ginebra 92 - Mercado 17, Slaughter 12, Tenorio 11, Caguioa 10, Devance 10, Aguilar 9, Ellis 9, Thompson 9, Helterbrand 3, Cruz 2, Marcelo 0.

Star 89 - Simon 17, Sangalang 13, Barroca 11, Yap 10, Maliksi 9, Mallari 9, Melton 7, Reavis 4, Taha 4, Cruz 3, Pingris 2, Pascual J. 0, Torres 0.

Quarterscores: 21-18, 38-37, 54-62, 80-80, 92-89

Edited by Hari ng Spakol

mga bagong tawag sa basketball....

" Travelling me kasama pang Foul... Bang!!!

"Timeout me kasama pang Foul ...Bang!!!

Isa lang ang muntik sumira sa panalo ng Ginebra. Yung mga bwakanang inang referree na yan. Grabe makapagluto.

Sana makabawi si Greg at Japeth sa Global.

Kung may 6th man ang Ginebra, may 6th, 7th at 8th man naman ang Hotshots! mahirap talaga manalo kapag walo ang kalaban mo sa Court.

10361584_1753762228177155_35717150212247

Edited by Hari ng Spakol